Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Women peeing on toilet floor

11 hours ago, wether said:

Have you ever heard of women peeing deliberately on the toilet floor? I mean the situation that they can pee into a toilet bowl, but for example it's dirty so they do not want to sit down, and they do not want to hover over the bowl. So they squat in a cubicle and pee on the floor.

What do you think about it?

Weirder than that, my friend Becky in college worked at a clothing store in a sort of tourist shopping center on the beach. She said one day a woman pissed all over the floor of a changing room and left immediately. They saw the puddle when they went to check if she left any items that needed to be returned to the sales floor. Becky said it was a huge puddle and it stank.  There were public facilities in the complex, but I think the lady must have been an exhibitionist pee-er or something.

@wether

"Have you ever heard of women peeing deliberately on the toilet floor? I mean the situation that they can pee into a toilet bowl, but for example it's dirty so they do not want to sit down, and they do not want to hover over the bowl. So they squat in a cubicle and pee on the floor.

What do you think about it?"

I would hope that most would agree when I say I think that's pretty damn rude! I mean hovering over the seat and peeing on the seat is one thing which is rude enough, but just blatantly peeing on the floor is just kind of gross and inconsiderate of the people who have to go next or have to clean it up. Fortunately I don't think it's very common though, I think most people will usually either sit on the toilet or hover over at the most will not just blatantly squat and pee on the floor!

The majority of the time, I don't think most women would pee deliberately on the floor. Those that have a pee or omo kink might do it if there is a drain on the floor, or if it's in a gym shower (also with a drain on the floor, of course). 

As a short woman, if I have to give a pee sample at the doctors and the toilet in the bathroom is on the higher side, I might not sit on the seat at all/directly on the seat in an effort to get better aim, and I can only assume other short women do this too lol. 

• 3 months later...
Guest Simpfan4

Another way would be to sit while leaning in such a way that most of the pee would be directed at the floor, whether from a frontal arc or off the side toward the wall of the stall. But that would be deliberate unless you were sharing the toilet seat with someone else.

I have done it 🙂

It was at a swimming pool with some friends, and after we changed into our swim clothes I felt the urge to pee.

The toilets were right beside the showers in the chanching room, so you could hear the shower water splashing outside when I closed the toilet door.
Since I was on my way to the shower when I felt the need, I tought Im going to get wet any ways, the floor is partly wet, so why dont just stand there infront of the toilet and let it go?

So I took a deap breath and let it flow 😍 It felt amazing to just stand infront of the toilet and see all my pee running down my legs and onto the floor instead of the fully reachable toilet. A big puddle formed around my feet and slowly ran towards the drain.

When I was finish peeing I didnt even bother with flushing the toilet or dry of any pee drops from my legs, I just walked straight to the shower. It was only a few steps and I dont think anybody saw me. Since the showers were so closed to the toilet it was natural to be wet anyways if anybody happen to se my wet legs.