Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I quit wetting for a month

Guest kaylaboots

Guest kaylaboots

This wasn't in an attempt to quit or to leave this kink behind, I just didn't feel like wetting for a whole month. In comparison to before, I was wetting 1-3 times a week for the span of about two months. I think this is what caused me to quit, the act was getting old and it wasn't nearly as exciting as when I was only wetting once a month. The urge has started to come back now, so I think I'll try doing a wetting some time this week, then go back to my "once a month" basis so I can keep things exciting. Does anyone else have any experiences with what I'm now calling a "wetting burnout"? And to those who have consistently done wettings multiple times a week, do you not feel this?

I think about wetting a lot, but don't want to deal with the clean-up. When I go long periods of time without wetting, I will randomly get the urge. Sometimes it's a one-time urge, other times multiple wettings in a day, sometimes it's perhaps a few days in a row. I get tired of the cleanup and  nervous my clothes smell like pee.  Laundry day are usually the best days, as everything gets washed ASAP. 

I think it is normal to have times when you don't feel like doing something, even as wonderful as wetting. 

A female co-worker of mine once described it to me as eating the same thing for breakfast every day. She said that she LOVES (and I mean LOVES) pancakes and fresh blueberries, but she could not eat them more than twice a week and could not see how anyone could eat the same thing for more than two days in a row without it losing the "feeling of excitement" ...

It was then she noticed that I eat my peanut butter on toast with a certain brand of potato chips every single day for breakfast...

She is a psychologist and said what you are feeling is normal. I did not mention it was wetting, although she does on occasion, wet herself.

• 2 months later...
On 11/11/2022 at 4:39 PM, kaylaboots said:

This wasn't in an attempt to quit or to leave this kink behind, I just didn't feel like wetting for a whole month. In comparison to before, I was wetting 1-3 times a week for the span of about two months. I think this is what caused me to quit, the act was getting old and it wasn't nearly as exciting as when I was only wetting once a month. The urge has started to come back now, so I think I'll try doing a wetting some time this week, then go back to my "once a month" basis so I can keep things exciting. Does anyone else have any experiences with what I'm now calling a "wetting burnout"? And to those who have consistently done wettings multiple times a week, do you not feel this?

I will usually go a month, often a lot more, like 2-4 months of doing nothing, then I'll hold and wet multiple times a day maybe three days in a row, have a day break then repeat. I call it an omo wave. But eventually I'll burn out, feel like not doing any extra cleaning etc, not feel energized to hold, and just don't do anything.

I've noticed that when it comes to clothing wetting I will have the urge to indulge a few times a month to a few times a week depending on how "into" it I am at the time. It's undoubtedly normal for interest rise and fall with your mood, and if you're distracted by something else then omo is probably going to take a backseat to that.

Strangely I don't feel the same way towards using diapers, unlike with clothing I almost always am into the idea and act of using diapers, though there are occasional periods where even they lose some of their "luster" I never completely lose interest in them. I think it has to do with the hassle and cleanup required, When I wet myself without a diaper I have to clean up the mess I leave behind which is usually a puddle or if there isn't any puddle because I put down protection or whatnot, then there is both setup and more to clean. Diapers are typically just, less messy and less of a hassle.

13 hours ago, Uniee said:

I find if I'm getting my kicks elsewhere I'll not think about wetting, months at a time... but then if I get accidentally desperate.. and I'm alone...oops 💦

Yes, girl! So recognizable.

It's happened to me hat I was coming home with a desperate need to pee, legs crossed at the front door, sprinting into the bathroom, and on the toilet noticing for the first time that my underwear was already wet. I was straight back in the fetish!