Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• The title was changed to Some new public adventures in another town

Excellent story, very well written!  It must have been really exciting walking back through the pub after you peed through your black pants knowing what you did.  I love the excitement wetting my pants while on a night walk when my spouse and I are away.  Walking back wondering who I will encounter before I reach the privacy of our room to change.  It makes looking forward to vacation extra exciting since I plan an evening of getting desperate then wetting myself somewhere in a public place when no one is looking.

On 11/12/2022 at 4:52 AM, Dakota1 said:

Excellent story, very well written!  It must have been really exciting walking back through the pub after you peed through your black pants knowing what you did.  I love the excitement wetting my pants while on a night walk when my spouse and I are away.  Walking back wondering who I will encounter before I reach the privacy of our room to change.  It makes looking forward to vacation extra exciting since I plan an evening of getting desperate then wetting myself somewhere in a public place when no one is looking.

Thanks! Yeah, it takes some guts to trust that you´ll get away with it, and once you´re wet there´s no return, you just have to pull through with it. I´m glad to hear I´m not the only one with this vacation routine of a wet night out. Do you involve your spouse in it? 

On 11/12/2022 at 11:58 AM, pftish said:

I really love how you two play with your fetishes, and I love reading about it, I can see it happen in my mind.. lovely, you describe it so well 😋

22 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Great tale ... what an excellent idea switching fetishes. Must amplify your own when you can share like that.

Thanks! Glad you liked it. I wasn´t sure I could decribe this fetish switch thing in a way that others could understand what it was really all about and what we wanted to achieve from it.  But you seem to get it. Both experiences were really cool, and there are much more things to do there.  I look forward to discover that my "boyfriend" doesn´t only like to see women wet, but also does it himself. And me being introduced to deliberately wetting for the first time in my life will be fun too...

Edited by Tellnoone (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

Thanks! Yeah, it takes some guts to trust that you´ll get away with it, and once you´re wet there´s no return, you just have to pull through with it. I´m glad to hear I´m not the only one with this vacation routine of a wet night out. Do you involve your spouse in it? 

My spouse is supportive of my need to wet my pants however she does not wet herself  and does not accompany me when I go out to let go.  We communicate via phone or text when I go for my evening walk after doing a hold for 2-3 hours.  She knows when I am walking looking for just the right place, when I pee and when I am heading back to our room.  I bought a new pair of Teva sandals on the first day of our trip since the weather was rain all day and we went shopping.  She didn’t like the color I picked but with a smile said, “I am guessing you are not concerned about the style rather how well they will confirm to your feet after they are soaked.”.  I like to let my pee run over and soak my feet when I have my accident.  I am always looking for a pair of sandals or something waterproof which will be comfortable and secure on my walk back. She does take part in the spandex shorts I pick, footwear, color of garments so they do not show to anyone.  It is fun to do this together.  I like to wet on my own since it is not her thing to watch what happens.  She does see me when I return completely soaked and is ok with that part.  She never rushes me when I go for a night walk when I just have to go since I am desperate.  Encourages me to take my time and enjoy since she knows I like to walk, not miles, but enough distance that I could not make it back to use the bathroom I just have to go through my pants.  I was upfront at the very beginning of our relationship more than 2 decades ago I enjoy peeing my pants and I needed to be 100% sure she was ok with it.  On our fall trip in October I wet 3 nights.  I do not let this dominate our time together when away, I think it is a compromise that on a couple (ok maybe a few) evenings I am out for about 30 minutes to let the flood building inside me out.  We talk and enjoy our evening while I drink and hold.

On 11/14/2022 at 4:19 AM, Dakota1 said:

My spouse is supportive of my need to wet my pants however she does not wet herself  and does not accompany me when I go out to let go. 

Thank you for this story! I’m so happy to hear about couples that are supportive to one other. My husband is also supportive, but in a more quiet way. He knows when I have wet myself, my pants or my bed, and he is fine with it. Sometimes he comments, but mostly just smile and kiss me. He has no interest to partisipate. Of course I would have liked that, but I’m still very thankful to my husband that I’m allowed to be me all the way!

3 hours ago, Helena said:

Thank you for this story! I’m so happy to hear about couples that are supportive to one other. My husband is also supportive, but in a more quiet way. He knows when I have wet myself, my pants or my bed, and he is fine with it. Sometimes he comments, but mostly just smile and kiss me. He has no interest to partisipate. Of course I would have liked that, but I’m still very thankful to my husband that I’m allowed to be me all the way!

Your welcome!  I enjoyed writing it.  I have only told a few intimate partners and very close female friends in my lifetime during the 80s and 90s until I met my spouse.  All were ok if I peed my pants although none had ever been asked to wet themselves or found it something they think about like everyone on this site.  Two had wetting accidents when they were younger but way old enough they were expected to use the bathroom.  It was awesome to hear their stories.  They also allowed me to watch while they wet themselves a couple times in private, I will post the stories at some point when I have time to write all the details.  The first woman I had a serious relationship with and another close friend said wetting their pants would only happen for the man they choose to marry.  They considered it a very personal act and would only do it for someone committed. So I think it is possible to find a supportive spouse who is ok with their partner wetting themselves at times.