Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female An unconventional AA program

Hi everyone, I'm back trying something different here! This can be a sensitive topic won't be everyone's cup of tea (alcoholism trigger warning). This first chapter doesn't have much going on, but it will set up some interesting omorashi for ch 2 and beyond!

Sama, dressed smartly in tight curve-hugging jeans and a white tucked-in tee, walked quickly from her 2021 Honda Civic to the Unitas Club building. Her red heels clacked as she strode to the glass door and pulled it open. Despite her confident appearance, she was quite nervous- it was her first Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.

It had all started about six months ago. Sama’s mother had passed away suddenly back home in Guanajuato, Mexico. The two had been very close as Sama’s father had left the family a few days before Sama was due. Now Sama had no one left and she had turned to drinking to drown her sorrows. After a drunk driving arrest, the merciful judge had given her a chance to undergo treatment along with community service in lieu of harsher punishment.

She was an attractive 24-year-old Latina who turned heads wherever she went. With brains to match her model looks, she had great fashion sense which attracted men and women alike. Since immigrating over to study at radiology at Georgia Tech, Sama had dated a trio of boys, two students and a doctor, but none had been the one. She had a long-term, steady boyfriend growing up but it had become apparent he would never be able to meet Sama’s career potential so their on-again, off-again relationship had officially ended when she had been accepted into college. Last she had heard, he was still working as a construction worker in Mexico City.

Sama followed the signs to the meeting room. Unitas Club was pretty cool, all things considered. There was a small restaurant and dining area, a lounge area with a TV, even a couple of billiards tables. She walked through the door just as an older black man was in the process of closing it. “Ah, just in time- welcome.” He greeted warmly as she walked past him to an open seat in the back row.

“Thanks.” She mumbled, scanning the room. She really didn’t want to run into anyone she knew. Fortunately, it seemed like there were no familiar faces in the room. There were about twenty chairs set up in front of a simple podium- about fifteen of the chairs were occupied.

The friendly man had shut the door behind Sama and now stood at the podium. “Hi everyone!” He greeted the room with a radiant smile. The room echoed his hello.

“Most of you know me- I’m Derek. I see a couple of new faces here with us, so let’s give them a warm welcome and then they can introduce themselves!”

After a quick round of applause, a young slim blonde stood up a few seats away from Sama-she couldn’t have been over 22. “Hi y’all, I’m Kayleigh. My parents just moved here and I came to this meeting so I can build on my seven weeks of sobriety.”

Applause circled around the room again and eyes turned to Sama. She stood up nervously. “Hullo everyone- I’m Sama. And I… I’m here because I… I need help to stop drinking.”

Her eyes welled up and voice quivered as she spoke. What a nightmare year it had been. Her mom was gone and she had nearly thrown her own life away.

The applause was quieter this time and short-lived. Derek spoke up enthusiastically again. “And we’re glad to help you, Sama! Welcome to both of you- let me give you the ins and outs here real quick.”

He spoke about the program and its 12 steps for the next ten minutes. He also mentioned a women-only group and gestured towards a lady seated in the front row, Dr. Crystal McKay. Crystal led the private women’s AA group and was open to accepting new members. Derek encouraged Kayleigh and Sama to talk to her if they were interested. He then called for a 10-minute coffee break.

Sama really had no interest in joining another group. She had been court-ordered to join AA within two weeks, so here she was. But, she knew she had to stop drinking before things got worse, so what was the harm in exploring the women’s only group? It wasn’t like men had been any good for her!

Also, she didn’t really know anyone there so grabbing a coffee and joining Kayleigh in her chat with Crystal was not the worst idea. Sama filled up a paper cup with black coffee and walked over.

Crystal was already in an animated conversation- she seemed to be full of energy. “… we do some really interesting things. I don’t really like to go into too much detail before a girl has officially signed up, but yeah… Basically, we get a chance to experience how destructive our drunkenness can be- we are all sober as we go through this, of course." She added the caveat as an afterthought.

“Wow, sounds interesting!” Kayleigh had been nodding along as she listened. Sama couldn’t help but notice both ladies were quite attractive in their own ways. Crystal, with straight black hair which just reached her shoulders, was about the same height as Sama, not as curvy but still quite equipped in the breasts and posterior department. Meanwhile, Kayleigh was taller and slimmer, with wavy light-blonde hair down to her mid-back.

Without skipping a beat, Crystal turned to Sama. “Hi Sama, welcome to AA. As I was explaining to Kayleigh here, we meet every Saturday morning at 10 for a few hours. It’s a blended treatment and research program- I’m a professor at Georgia Tech and -“

“Oh, I went to George- I’m an alum!” Sama exclaimed. This group was sounding interesting.

“Oh cool, what did you study?” Crystal had snapped out of her monologue about her program and focused her attention on Sama.

“Radiology. I now work at Grady Memorial as an X-ray technician.” She felt slightly embarrassed that she, a successful healthcare worker, was here at an AA meeting. Surely, someone so knowledgeable about health should know better! However, Crystal’s warm face expressed no judgement.

“Oh no kidding! I have done some research work with Grady over the years- that is so cool!” Sama was quickly developing a growing liking to Crystal.

Just then, Derek clapped his hands and shouted the meeting would resume in a minute. The trio agreed to catch up afterwards and headed back to their seats. The rest of the meeting went predictably- several of the group’s regulars shared updates on their sobriety. There were a few words of encouragement directed at Sama- the group seemed quite friendly, even though the program seemed challenging. However, Sama had already been swayed by Crystal- she would be joining her group.

After the meeting concluded, Sama and Kayleigh both reconnected with Crystal and exchanged phone numbers. They would see each other on Saturday morning.

Edited by fullbladder (see edit history)

Saturday morning arrived with sunshine and a nippy chill in the air. After a busy week at work with way too many 6 am alarms, Sama had taken the luxury off deactivating her cell phone alarm last night so she could sleep in. She had been tempted to go out for a couple of drinks but had managed to restrict her fun to watching a couple of Ancient Apocalypse episodes on her sofa. Her sobriety was worth it- she  owed herself a decent effort.

Sama had just enough time to down a glass of water on her bedside table; hop into the shower for a quick rinse-off, mouthwash gurgle, and pee; and dress herself in a green t-shirt, purple button-up cardigan sweater, and tan dress pants.

She stopped at the gas station a few blocks from her house to purchase a large cup of java on her way to the meeting. It was being held at a small middle school on the other side of town. Just like Tuesday, Sama reached the meeting just in time, entering the school gym precisely at 10:00 am. She nervously sat down in the middle of the back row. There was a free seat next to Kayleigh at the front, but the back row was definitely preferred today- she was nervous!

There were about a dozen women there. As Derek had, Crystal started by introducing herself and talking about the program. She briefly introduced Kayleigh and Sama as newcomers to the group and they were welcomed warmly as they shared a few words about themselves.

Crystal continued through her list of talking points. Like every week, the participants would be asked to sign a non-disclosure-agreement and a waiver so their data and video footage could be used for research and addiction treatment purposes. Crystal stressed that all attendees were free to leave if they felt uncomfortable at any point (they could also request their footage to be deleted/blurred out). However, early research data had shown a significantly higher sobriety rate compared to traditional AA groups.

Sama nervously smoothed out her pants. There were four cameras with camerawomen behind them. One of them was already rolling- it was focused on Crystal. She clapped her hands together and gestured to the table next to her.

“Here are a couple of forms- please read through them and sign the bottom.”

She grabbed the clipboards with dangling pens and handed them to opposite sides of the front row. Most of the women quickly scribbled their signature, but Sama skimmed the documents before signing. They read as Crystal had promised- a standard NDA and waiver.

“Perfect- thanks Amber!” Crystal exclaimed as she got the clipboards back from the woman seated at a corner of the back row. She had rolled in a TV cart as the clipboards had circulated the room.

“Let’s start as always with a video review of last week. Remember ladies, there are no judgements, only lessons learned.” She turned on the 36” TV and a clip started to play. It began with her introducing herself to about ten women at the same gym and then jumped forward to the women downing some liquid in brown bottles. Sama noticed a few of the women were already finding it difficult to look at the screen.

There was a cut again and the women were now dancing with each other- Sama recognized the Rihanna tune. In a span of a few minutes, they grew visibly sicker- some of them stopped dancing and placed their hands on their tummies or chest. Sama watched in horror as the women began vomiting. They threw up all over the floor, their clothes, even on other ladies around them. The clean and shiny gym floor had quickly deteriorated into a filthy, shocking scene. The video ended with Crystal and camerawomen cleaning the floor together after the meeting had ended.

“OK, that was something! Who wants to start?” Crystal continued to sport an unwavering smile as the horrifying footage stopped. A busty, chestnut-brown haired lady in a tan blouse raised her hand.

“Yes Robin- thanks, go ahead!” Crystal eagerly gestured for her to come up as she sat down in a chair at the front.

Robin stood up and spoke about how terrible it had felt as the sickness had come over her. Then the public humiliation of puking on the floor. The experience was so much more haunting and real when she had been sober. Seeing others having to clean up her mess had filled her with guilt and she apologized to Crystal and the camerawomen. Crystal smiled warmly and quickly assured her it was no matter- this was all a worthwhile endeavor for their sobriety.

One by one, five of the other women stood up and echoed the same sentiments- several of them cried as they reflected on the pain they had caused others by getting so out-of-control drunk. Sama, too, could feel the sorrow welling up in her chest and her eyes watering. She had puked just like that many times- on the dance floor, out in the streets, even in her friend’s car! Luckily, Crystal didn’t ask her, Kayleigh, nor two of the other crying, humiliated women to share.

Crystal rose again after a sobbing Riley sat down and an eerie silence with just crying filled the gym. “OK, that’s it- no one else?” She scanned the room before continuing. “Thank you all so much for sharing your thoughts. While these are shocking and terrible experiences we go through, we do it together. We all support each other on our journeys to sobriety. Please remember that today- remember it each week!”

She spoke solemnly but upliftingly. Once again, Sama felt an overwhelming attraction to her. In addition to being beautiful, she really was an inspiring woman- the kind of electrifying person you only met a few times in a lifetime.

Crystal clapped her hands again. “Today, we will be dealing with another embarrassing drunk bodily function- peeing!"

Crystal paused for effect and was rewarded with a few nervous murmurs echoing around the room. The women could sense what was coming next.

“As always, I will ask you to kindly share, if you wish- it’s totally optional, your stories about how this may have impacted you… in your moment of weakness. To start, I will share my story, then invite one of you brave women up here again…”

Crystal paused to look around the room. As Sama felt her eyes lock in on her for a brief moment, her stomach fluttered with nerves. She feared what was coming next.

Edited by fullbladder (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Tina stopped dancing on the spot and gasped. A humiliating wetness spread down the front of her jeans and, to add to her embarrassment, droplets of pee deflected off the unforgiving chastity belt and sprayed everywhere. A couple of ladies took a step back as they observed the very desperate petite blonde soak her pants.

Josephine, a brunette of nearly equal height and weight, bolted out of the toweled circle to dance helplessly in front of Crystal. Clutching her chastity belt, she begged to be released from the locked device. Crystal obliged, inserting her master key into the keyhole in front of Josephine’s crotch and turning it. It was a pointless venture. As the device slid to her feet, Josephine peed her skirt. A waterfall of pee flowed through the twenty-three year old’s bright orange panties, soaking the chastity belt at her feet. Outside the toweled area, Josephine’s pee was free to flow far and wide on the gym floor.

As Tina and Josephine finished wetting themselves, crying through a mix of shame and relief, Daphne finally lowered her dress pants and panties to squat on the floor. A few of the belted women were too desperate to watch the beautiful, big-bladdered redhead relieve herself, but the others, including Sama, took advantage of the opportunity to see the ocean of pee flowing out from a thick red bush and splattering on the wet floor.

Sama had grown really desperate, really quickly since peeing thirty-five minutes ago. She doubted she could last the half-hour plus to relief. As Daphne pulled up her pants and permitted Crystal to lock in the final chastity belt of the morning, Sama watched a defeated pair of wet women, Tina and Josephine, seat themselves on plastic chairs outside the toweled circle. The back of Tina’s jeans were absolutely drenched- her accident was obvious now that Crystal had removed the chastity belt. Sama wriggled desperately, knowing her own tan pants would look like that if she failed to hold her pee.

Surprisingly, no other woman asked Crystal for an unlocking. In pretty much the same order as they had squatted, Amber, Carissa, Pauline, Rhiannon, Brenda, Ashley, and Teri all accepted their ill fates and pissed themselves over the next twenty-five minutes. Yet again, Sama was surprised by the women’s dedication to the program- there was no way she would be the second woman, after Josephine, to request to be unlocked. Shockingly, it was less embarrassing to soak her light tan pants.

With ten minutes to go, Sama was holding on through sheer will alone. She had her hands pressed up against the belt, like all the desperate women around her. The pressing did next to nothing- there was very little direct pressure on Sama’s pussy. Instead, the sharp edges of the device dug painfully into her inner legs/hips joints.

Sama felt herself squirt. Desperately, she rocked her hips back and forth, trying to regain control and prevent a full-fledged accident. The large gym clock read 11:51. “Only 9 minutes to go… only 9 minutes to go!” She whispered fiercely to herself, trying to pull her tired body across the finish line.

“Oh no!” Justine yelped a few away from Sama as she started wetting her panties. Thoughtfully, she lifted her short skirt up to save it from the wild pee stream. As she peed into her white cotton panties, her pee flowed out through her chastity belt. Sama enjoyed the clear view of the young Asian woman’s accident briefly, but quickly diverted her eyes as she almost started wetting her own panties. Another squirt escaped- her panties were slowly but surely getting wetter.

Robin and Emilia were not so lucky. They also started peeing their pants. Despite her attempts to focus on her own bladder, Sama noticed the accidents- the women’s moans of relief were sheer torture. There were only six minutes left- she had to hang on, somehow.

After a few more squirts, Sama could feel the wetness on her crotch, even if it was hard to see anything through the chastity device. Knowing that her pants were already soiled made it that much harder to hold it. What was the point if they were soiled already? Surprisingly, Lindsay and three other women had also wet themselves as Sama valiantly hung on. She had no idea how she was still holding on, in so much pain and squirting every minute or so. Her bladder was at its absolute limits and was merely seconds away from a total lapse.

There were two minutes left- she could do this. Crystal, working quickly, had managed to get the entire group of wet women unlocked and out of the flooded circle. Only Daphne, Sama, and Kayleigh remained, and they all seemed to be moments away from the same doomed wet fate.

Sama slowly hobbled to the edge of the circle closest to Crystal. If she made it to the end, she wanted to be unlocked first. How she would get to a toilet, she had no idea. No, she was well beyond embarrassment now- she would simply pull her pants down again and pee in front of all of her female admirers.

Only a few feet from each other now, Crystal gazed at her intently- Sama could tell she was pushing her to hang on, but unwavering in her duty. She would not unlock her until this final revolution of the seconds hand of the gym clock was complete.

In tears, Sama splashed about trying to hold on just thirty more seconds. With all the squirting, her pants were wet down to her mid thighs. Behind her, Kayleigh moaned- she had lost the battle with merely seconds to go. Sama dared not turn around to admire the accident- every ounce of energy was needed to keep her urine inside her tortured body.

Finally, time was up- it was noon. Crystal stepped forward, key in hand. It was too late. As she inserted the key and turned it, Sama lost control. She sighed in frustration, hands on her hips as Crystal pulled the belt down to unveil a huge accident. Sama was completely drenching her tan pants Crystal paused a moment to observe the giant accident before dutifully freeing a dancing Daphne.

Daphne had a quarter-sized wet spot on her navy-blue dress pants, but managed to hold on just long enough to pull down her pants and panties to her knees, squat, and release a long-held flood on the wet floor. She peed long after Sama had finished wetting herself with a blissful moan. The woman’s bladder was truly incredible.

As Daphne pulled her pants up, Sama thanked the ladies for coming, promising that they would review the recording next meeting. She invited them all to take a seat protector with them- they were piled up on the table at the front.

As the other women carefully excited the gym, looking out for any Peeping Toms who might see them in their wet clothes, Sama remained standing next to Crystal. Understanding, Crystal led her away to a quiet corner away from her staff, who had now left their cameras to begin mopping up the gym floor.

“How was it?” She whispered to Sama as they came to a stop.

“Amazing.” Sama smiled at her and ran her hand over her soaked pants.

Crystal stepped back to admire the drenched pants, now dark brown from wetness. She reached into Sama’s crotch to lightly rub her fingers over her clothed but wet pussy. Sama gasped and undid her pants- Crystal eagerly pulled them down, revealing white panties, now wet and transparent. Once again, Crystal reached in for a slow, intimate stroke. Sama moaned quietly and spread her legs, inviting the doctor to rub harder, but Crystal stopped.

“Soon- be patient.” She whispered to Sama as she pulled her pants back up. She walked away to grab a seat protector, leaving Sama to button up. Crystal handed Sama yet another water bottle and opened her own as they walked to Crystal’s car. They would get to know each other better in Crystal’s home.

Thanks for the kind words everyone- I really enjoyed writing this!