Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How can i create an adult diaper that i dont need to sew or pin together? any vids to make it easier?

if you are talking single use when i was living with my parents and i had  time alone i would find the largest maxi pads i could  and stuff them into a trash bag that I made a hole and forced my leg through so it stretched and was tight against my leg.  it was reasonable waterproof although i never wet it outside the shower just in case.   if you cant find pads then towels or rags would feel good too.

if you get panties one size larger than the ones you wear, especially the boxer type, a pad like the ones used on chairs and a small hand towel type towel.

you stand up, you put the pad between your legs, you accommodate it as if it were a diaper, you put the wrapped towel on the pad and then you put on your panties, squeezing it very hard on the sides so that it takes the shape of a diaper, the panties at the Being one size larger will not constrict your legs so you will be able to move easily but it is recommended to use this method lying down or in case of doing it standing up, adjust the sides of the thighs with the inner towel to avoid lateral leaks.

I did it a few times and it was very comfortable because it is easy to assemble and disassemble.