Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Famous people that are one of us

On 11/11/2022 at 11:45 AM, PPP said:

Tarantino? I thought feet were his sole fetish? 

The intro to Death Proof features a close up shot of a woman holding her crotch for dear life and shouting "I NEED TO TAKE THE WORLD'S BIGGEST F'ING PISS!". The script originally called for the scene to end with her making it to the toilet and the camera slowly zooming in on her face to show her eyes rolling back with the sound of a "racehorse like piss" being heard. I can't think of reason for him to write a scene like that if it wasn't sexual. It's funny because part of the intro is focused on her feet on the dash with her ankles crossed. Most people would assume that the focus is just on her feet because that's what he's into, but I wonder if she was crossing her legs and leaning back like that to help hold it in. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@DiminishingReturns "If the dossier was legitimate, we could have added Donald Trump to the list." I feel him liking the fetish taints it for all of us.

I wish I could find the original statement, but I will have  to paraphrase. Kate Winslet said that there were a number of days during the filming of Titanic when she had to stand up to her chest in co

I have to agree that Sarah Silverman is definitely into pee in general, she even named her biography The Bedwetter where she talked extensively about her experience with wetting the bed. She never spe

@Raziel

"The intro to Death Proof features a close up shot of a woman holding her crotch for dear life and shouting "I NEED TO TAKE THE WORLD'S BIGGEST F'ING PISS!". The script originally called for the scene to end with her making it to the toilet and the camera slowly zooming in on her face to show her eyes rolling back with the sound of a "racehorse like piss" being heard. I can't think of reason for him to write a scene like that if it wasn't sexual. It's funny because part of the intro is focused on her feet on the dash with her ankles crossed. Most people would assume that the focus is just on her feet because that's what he's into, but I wonder if she was crossing her legs and leaning back like that to help hold it in."

That's a good point. It's possible somebody would put a scene in there without necessarily viewing it as sexual but when a woman screams about needing a piss and then looks like she is having practically orgasmic joy at the release you have to assume that the person making that scene realizes that there is a sexual aspect to it.

22 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

That's a good point. It's possible somebody would put a scene in there without necessarily viewing it as sexual but when a woman screams about needing a piss and then looks like she is having practically orgasmic joy at the release you have to assume that the person making that scene realizes that there is a sexual aspect to it.

Exactly. I'm curious just how many things were put in movies or TV shows because the writer/director secretly has a kink for it, but they go over the average person's head because they don't share that specific kink. I doubt paperban would have been able to compile 170 female desperation scenes and still miss a few if this kink wasn't more common than we realize, even if most were just for comedic purposes.

@Raziel

"Exactly. I'm curious just how many things were put in movies or TV shows because the writer/director secretly has a kink for it, but they go over the average person's head because they don't share that specific kink. I doubt paperban would have been able to compile 170 female desperation scenes and still miss a few if this kink wasn't more common than we realize, even if most were just for comedic purposes."

What I wonder is how many people put things into books and TV shows and movies like that without realizing that they are into with themselves and it's unconsciously done. For example I always found anything toilet related to be humorous long before I realized I had a sexual fetish for it. So it's very possible people put scenes like this in a movie not necessarily seeing it as sexual but seeing it as more comedic without realizing that on some unconscious level they are really enjoying it, but they themselves might not even realize it.

I think that that's where it gets kind of tricky, like with Stephen King there are a lot of situations involving horror where having a uncomfortable bladder or wetting yourself out of fear would not be out of context with the story and have no sexual aspect to it. Just like if somebody please themselves for comedic effect in a movie or a TV show or even a cartoon it doesn't necessarily mean that the writer put it in there because they were sexually aroused by it, it could just be that they found it was good for the context showing the character say losing control of themselves, peeing themselves out of fear or just for the comedic effect of somebody embarrassing themselves like that. As Peter Griffin said in Family Guy "Urine is edgy."

However I would wager that the average person who put that in there again and again time and time again has at least some mild interest, even if it's only an unconscious one that they are not even aware of. I mean people like me who write entire omorashi novels, I mean I say that if you don't have the fetish you can maybe enjoy them as comedy, but when I write them I am writing them with people who have it as a fetish in mind and I think that that would be the main audience. Again I would like to think that some people could enjoy it even if they don't view it as a sexual fetish and view it as just comedy, but I think when you write entire books about your obviously into it! Putting a pee scene in one thing you write doesn't indicate anything, doing it regularly however probably does.

On 11/12/2022 at 12:13 PM, DiminishingReturns said:

If the dossier was legitimate, we could have added Donald Trump to the list. 

Whichever perverted leader of the Democratic Party who fabricated that stuff is most certainly a pee fetishist.  I knew this was a hoax all along because of Trump’s well-known aversion to germs. He doesn’t even like shaking hands. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s never gone down on Melania. 

On 11/12/2022 at 3:53 PM, Can'tFoolOwls said:

If you've ever read any of King's books you'll have no doubt what he's into. I swear almost every one of his books includes at least one scene of someone pissing themselves.

Well, that’s it for me.  I think I was just ‘cured’ by the mental image of creepy-ass lech Stephen King lech-ing over this. Seriously, I think I may have just had some kind of mental breakthrough, so I thank you for that if it sticks!

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

What I wonder is how many people put things into books and TV shows and movies like that without realizing that they are into with themselves and it's unconsciously done. For example I always found anything toilet related to be humorous long before I realized I had a sexual fetish for it. So it's very possible people put scenes like this in a movie not necessarily seeing it as sexual but seeing it as more comedic without realizing that on some unconscious level they are really enjoying it, but they themselves might not even realize it.

It may be different for some people, especially women, but I figured out what I was into pretty quickly after discovering masturbation. Basically, any time after that when a girl in class or on TV needed to pee that's what I wanted to do (not that I ever did with other people around, obviously). I have other kinks I won't discuss here, but I figured those out within the next few years after that.  I haven't found anything new in the last 14 years. I find it unlikely that a man could write about something like that without realizing that's what he's into.  

8 hours ago, Raziel said:

It may be different for some people, especially women, but I figured out what I was into pretty quickly after discovering masturbation. Basically, any time after that when a girl in class or on TV needed to pee that's what I wanted to do (not that I ever did with other people around, obviously). I have other kinks I won't discuss here, but I figured those out within the next few years after that.  I haven't found anything new in the last 14 years. I find it unlikely that a man could write about something like that without realizing that's what he's into.  

Same here, a few scenes I could understand being done for comedic purposes, but there's more than a few desperation scenes in TV shows where i'm thinking "whoever wrote this must have a fetish". 

On 11/18/2022 at 2:19 PM, Raziel said:

The intro to Death Proof features a close up shot of a woman holding her crotch for dear life and shouting "I NEED TO TAKE THE WORLD'S BIGGEST F'ING PISS!". The script originally called for the scene to end with her making it to the toilet and the camera slowly zooming in on her face to show her eyes rolling back with the sound of a "racehorse like piss" being heard. I can't think of reason for him to write a scene like that if it wasn't sexual. It's funny because part of the intro is focused on her feet on the dash with her ankles crossed. Most people would assume that the focus is just on her feet because that's what he's into, but I wonder if she was crossing her legs and leaning back like that to help hold it in. 

Hmm, that does sound a little suspicious. Maybe fetish, maybe not.

(In my defense, I haven't seen Death Proof. )

On 11/20/2022 at 2:47 PM, PPP said:

Hmm, that does sound a little suspicious. Maybe fetish, maybe not.

(In my defense, I haven't seen Death Proof. )

Oh, and I forgot to mention there was another character later in the movie who admits her boyfriend likes to watch her pee, and a scene where Rosario Dawson's character angrily shouts "I GOTTA TAKE A PISS!" while her friends are leaving her alone in the car. I'm not sure where we draw the line between comedy and fetish in this community, but three different female characters in one movie talking about urination in different scenes would probably cross it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When it comes to whether or not a scene is kinky I'd say it's about how detailed it is. A passing piss joke on South Park is just a laugh, whereas something like the South Korean show "Marriage but not dating" where a whole episode revolves around a gorgeous woman desperately squirming and soiling her shorts clearly goes a bit past a comedy gag.

Some historical figures:

Mozart wrote a load of scatological letters, sometimes including the subject of women soiling themselves. He also wrote a song called "lick my arse".

Havelock Ellis wrote about piss fetishism in his sexology books.

James Joyce wrote love letters about women's farts and toilet accidents.

Georges Bataille featured skirt wetting prominently in "Story of the Eye".

Chuck Berry got into trouble for secretly filming women using the toilet (not an example to follow, but an example nonetheless).

17 hours ago, Uniform Skirt said:

Some historical figures:

Mozart wrote a load of scatological letters, sometimes including the subject of women soiling themselves. He also wrote a song called "lick my arse".

Havelock Ellis wrote about piss fetishism in his sexology books.

James Joyce wrote love letters about women's farts and toilet accidents.

Georges Bataille featured skirt wetting prominently in "Story of the Eye".

Chuck Berry got into trouble for secretly filming women using the toilet (not an example to follow, but an example nonetheless).

I'm interested in hearing more about the women soiling themselves from Mozart, Joyce's female toilet accidents, and Bataille's skirt wetting, if you could share source documents! 🙂

12 hours ago, WetterMesser said:

I'm interested in hearing more about the women soiling themselves from Mozart, Joyce's female toilet accidents, and Bataille's skirt wetting, if you could share source documents! 🙂

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology 

Well, I wish you good night, but first,
Shit in your bed and make it burst.
Sleep soundly, my love
Into your mouth your arse you'll shove.

As for Joyce, he wrote excerpts like this:

“The smallest things give me a great cockstand—a whorish movement of your mouth, a little brown stain on the seat of your white drawers, a sudden dirty word spluttered out by your wet lips, a sudden immodest noise made by you behind and then a bad smell slowly curling up out of your backside.”

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/74934/13-nsfw-lines-james-joyces-incredibly-dirty-love-letters 

For Bataille, the scenes are throughout "Story of the Eye".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Story_of_the_Eye 

https://online.fliphtml5.com/xbie/zmei/#p=2

Edited by Uniform Skirt (see edit history)
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/13/2022 at 10:28 AM, themerger said:

She talks about doing it multiple times in this (years old) article. Apparently she quit doing it (to the relief of venues I'm sure), but her comments are very interesting:

'This show, which happened over the summer, wasn’t the first time Teri Gender Bender (born Teri Suarez) has peed on stage. She urinated out of rage, she says, last year in Mexico City, when Le Butcherettes shared a bill with “this French-Chilean singer” who was “treating me like I was just an opening band.” And then she did it again in June at an outdoor show in Arizona, apparently out of boredom. “The Troubadour was more an act of love,” she insists, and promises it will be the last time. “Pee doesn’t have to be bad. It can be graceful. I wanted the last time I peed onstage to be a positive feeling.”'

https://lebutcherettes.tumblr.com/post/13217562425/amp

I wish she could pee on stage again!

• 2 weeks later...