Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Famous people that are one of us

On 11/9/2022 at 2:04 PM, mystic dreamer said:

I wish I could find the original statement, but I will have  to paraphrase. Kate Winslet said that there were a number of days during the filming of Titanic when she had to stand up to her chest in cold water while wearing a flimsy nightgown. She said it was too much trouble to ask the whole production to come to a halt so  she could go the bathroom, so she says: "I just peed where I stood because no one could tell." She also said that the nightgown kept floating upwards and all the guys on the film crew were getting hard ons from staring at her panties. She went on to say: "They never knew I was pissing my knickers while they were staring at them." In another film she does a scene of naked peeing. Whenever she was doing a guest appearance on a talk show, she would just start talking -- without being asked -- about the bladder harness she was wearing for that pee scene. She obviously enjoyed talking about it.

In her autobiography, Jenny McCarthy tells a story of how she went over to a boy's house during college, and they were too shy to get sexual with each other but they drank a lot. She passed out, and when she woke up she realized that she had peed her pants. The boy woke up too, got turned on, and they had great sex. So she writes: "If you want to get sexy and can't think of a way to break the ice, just wet the bed."

I believe she also peed her pants on Howard Stern

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@DiminishingReturns "If the dossier was legitimate, we could have added Donald Trump to the list." I feel him liking the fetish taints it for all of us.

I wish I could find the original statement, but I will have  to paraphrase. Kate Winslet said that there were a number of days during the filming of Titanic when she had to stand up to her chest in co

I have to agree that Sarah Silverman is definitely into pee in general, she even named her biography The Bedwetter where she talked extensively about her experience with wetting the bed. She never spe

On 11/11/2022 at 9:34 AM, ILoveOmorashi said:

Stephen King (definitely)

Adam Sandler 

Dave Chappelle

Quentin Tarantino 

If you've ever read any of King's books you'll have no doubt what he's into. I swear almost every one of his books includes at least one scene of someone pissing themselves.

Edited by Can'tFoolOwls (see edit history)

@Can'tFoolOwls

"If you've ever read any of King's books you'll have no doubt what he's into. I swear almost every one of his books includes at least one scene of someone pissing themselves."

Looked at in the right light I think maybe that's a good sign that maybe this fetish is becoming a little bit more mainstream, no pun intended. I mean Stephen King is one of the worlds best-selling authors, and if he can put a peeing scene in every single novel and everybody is still eating them up, just saying it's a good sign! Even in my non-fetish stuff I do include a lot of bathroom scenes so I think that if I became a famous author under my own name with some of my more mainstream stuff people would probably be speculating about me on this list, and little would they know that I have a pseudonym where I write entire books on the topic! It almost makes me wonder if Stephen King has a secret pseudonym that he writes omorashi under...

11 hours ago, WetterMesser said:

There is a video of Teri Gender Bender pissing her pants while playing live music at a bar or something.

She talks about doing it multiple times in this (years old) article. Apparently she quit doing it (to the relief of venues I'm sure), but her comments are very interesting:

'This show, which happened over the summer, wasn’t the first time Teri Gender Bender (born Teri Suarez) has peed on stage. She urinated out of rage, she says, last year in Mexico City, when Le Butcherettes shared a bill with “this French-Chilean singer” who was “treating me like I was just an opening band.” And then she did it again in June at an outdoor show in Arizona, apparently out of boredom. “The Troubadour was more an act of love,” she insists, and promises it will be the last time. “Pee doesn’t have to be bad. It can be graceful. I wanted the last time I peed onstage to be a positive feeling.”'

https://lebutcherettes.tumblr.com/post/13217562425/amp

2 hours ago, squirmystud said:

Kari Byron from Mythbusters.  During the episode they were trying to test the myth if the pee dance helped to hold, she definitely outheld both the other guys....

Yes but as previously said about in a other topic( can someone please find it cause I forget the topic off hand) we figured she wasn't into it because it was for the show and what she talked about it during the final sit down episode thing.

On 11/11/2022 at 6:52 PM, Bothan1138 said:

You might be thinking of her X-Men costume.

She played Mystique and the costume was a combination of a body suit and body paint.

Oh yeah, x-men! I don't pay much attention to the MCU, in my mind it's all one sauce, but true...must've been that.

On 11/10/2022 at 9:48 PM, WetterMesser said:

Jennifer Lawrence isn't in the MCU. The trailer one sounds fun tho. What's the source on that?

Yeah, someone already commented that she was in X-men...my bad.

I actually just googled "Jennifer Lawrence pee" and found a bunch of articles. Mainly gossipy-fluff, from the looks of them. 

9 hours ago, LupusCanis88 said:

Oh yeah, x-men! I don't pay much attention to the MCU, in my mind it's all one sauce, but true...must've been that.

Yeah, someone already commented that she was in X-men...my bad.

I actually just googled "Jennifer Lawrence pee" and found a bunch of articles. Mainly gossipy-fluff, from the looks of them. 

Would really love to see the source that she peed in her costume

On 11/12/2022 at 4:17 PM, DesperateJill said:

@Can'tFoolOwls

"If you've ever read any of King's books you'll have no doubt what he's into. I swear almost every one of his books includes at least one scene of someone pissing themselves."

Looked at in the right light I think maybe that's a good sign that maybe this fetish is becoming a little bit more mainstream, no pun intended. I mean Stephen King is one of the worlds best-selling authors, and if he can put a peeing scene in every single novel and everybody is still eating them up, just saying it's a good sign! Even in my non-fetish stuff I do include a lot of bathroom scenes so I think that if I became a famous author under my own name with some of my more mainstream stuff people would probably be speculating about me on this list, and little would they know that I have a pseudonym where I write entire books on the topic! It almost makes me wonder if Stephen King has a secret pseudonym that he writes omorashi under...

Cue my usual "maaaaaan I wish I could read all of your stuff." 

Someday, this might be you. And I can't wait until we're doing it. I wonder if you'd weigh on a 'is that writer into this' topic when that happens. Would you say 'she' is probably into it or not? It's hard to know which'd be best to keep your cover. 

Needless to say, I fully plan on being the same when I'm famous. 😉 Also, this side of knowing you, I don't think I'll be able to not have at least a few scenes where female characters are forced to wait. No reason our heroine can't be waiting in line when things start to happen...

As for Stephen King... highly probable, but then, pissing yourself is a perfectly normal reaction to finding yourself up against the things in Steven King's books. 😛

@trekkie

"Someday, this might be you. And I can't wait until we're doing it. I wonder if you'd weigh on a 'is that writer into this' topic when that happens. Would you say 'she' is probably into it or not? It's hard to know which'd be best to keep your cover."

I have developed a strict rule of not having my pseudonyms interact with my real name anywhere on the Internet. I thought that I was pretty stealthy about it but somebody that I talked with on good reads who was a fellow author managed to figure out my identity rather easy just because we had a similar cover on our book and I was like shit, so now I have a strict policy of no reviewing  any books written by my pseudonym, not rating them, not adding them to my to read list, not having my pseudonyms review stuff under my own name or vice versa, and just no mentioning of my pseudonyms anywhere.

If I became famous under my own name I wouldn't suddenly prop up my other two pseudonyms and say you know I found this interesting obscure author that I think deserves some more recognition or something like that, because under my pseudonyms everything they write is fetish stuff. Jill Stevens only writes omorashi, that's it, I don't use that name to write any other type of story and I don't write omorashi explicitly under my other two identities.

Also it's kind of hard because if you end up liking one of your pseudonyms it sort of gives away the fact that you are into that. It's like if I publish something under my own name and people see that I was a big fan of one of my pseudonyms who is extremely obscure and has this weird fetish they will think that I am into it as well.

And there are things on the Internet that you can determine if the same thing was written by the same author through similar writing styles, similar length of stories, similar things such as how I include author notes in my stories. There are lots of things in which you can put the pieces together if a person really does the effort.
And there even these websites where you can copy and paste some of your writings as a sample and it can tell you what the gender is of the author. The interesting thing is that when I write a character that is mostly female it says that this was most likely written by a female author, but when I write stories from a male perspective under my male pseudonym it comes across as male.

At any rate I seem to be pretty decent at fooling these type of things, so it does make me think that I can actually juggle multiple identities and make my identities distinctly individual enough that they are very directly different from my real life personality and that hopefully people wouldn't catch on. Inhabiting your own fake pseudo-identity on the Internet, once you have done it long enough gets to be an art form and you get really good at it, to the point where somebody saw something written by my pseudonym and written by my real self they would never think that the same author wrote both of these things.

In fact there are plenty of things that I write under my own name that are so different in tone and topic and focus and style that you could say that it's hard to believe that the same person wrote all of these things. I am one of those type of authors where I think you can like some of my stuff and hate some of my other stuff based on what your particular taste happens to be. There are probably people who might be big fans of my pseudonyms but would hate stuff under my own name and vice versa.

"Needless to say, I fully plan on being the same when I'm famous. 😉 Also, this side of knowing you, I don't think I'll be able to not have at least a few scenes where female characters are forced to wait. No reason our heroine can't be waiting in line when things start to happen..."

I put a lot of gross scatological toilet humor in a lot of my more humorous stuff under my own name but is not necessarily stuff that you would see in a fetish context. In most cases where I include a scene of a woman waiting in line for the bathroom I don't make it sexual or in a way that would make you think that I was sexually turned on by it. An omorashi fan reading that scene would probably get enjoyment out of it but it's not so explicitly eroticized that a person reading it would see it as a fetish thing necessarily.

I do have enough scenes involving a character needing a bathroom, particularly female character needing a bathroom, that it's obvious that I have thought about it and experienced it plenty of times myself, so a person finding out I had a fetish for this would probably not be astonished. Again just because a person talks about bathrooms you wouldn't necessarily think that they have a fetish for pee or something like that, but it's also not really shocking. You mean the woman who always mentions bathrooms all the time in her stories has a fetish for bathrooms, what a shocker!

But again most of the scenes in my mainstream stuff that isn't fetish or scatological, in every way it's a fairly mundane scene. Such as I had one scene where after a disaster my female character is in a refugee camp and they have constant lines to the bathroom. Again there's nothing fetish about it, but I bring it up enough where she is like I have to wait for the bathroom again, her father has irritable bowel syndrome, so again nothing fetish related but enough that you can see that I put a focus on my characters going to the bathroom that other authors probably wouldn't. I put it in there enough that you would probably notice that it's a tendency, that this author frequently mentions characters needing the bathroom, waiting for the bathroom etc. etc. but wouldn't necessarily think of it in a fetish context unless they actually had the fetish themselves. To a person without the fetish they would read the scene and think nothing of it more than something mundane. A non fetish person wouldn't be thinking "Omg it's so hot the female character in a disaster zone is desperate to pee in line for the bathroom!" Most likely they'd just think, wow sucks for her.

And once again I feel that characters needing to go to the bathroom in fiction is something that should be there just because it's something that would come up. If you have your characters out in a situation for hours naturally the need to go to the bathroom is going to arise at some point. Most authors would probably choose just not to put that in the story at all, however I decide to put it there when most probably wouldn't even bring it up. But even if your character is running from dinosaurs in Jurassic Park at some point is going to have to stop to use a bathroom, killer dinosaurs or not!

"As for Stephen King... highly probable, but then, pissing yourself is a perfectly normal reaction to finding yourself up against the things in Steven King's books."

As a horror writer myself I get how you could put that in there without it being a fetish thing. A character who is a horrified might lose control of their bowels and bladder, that doesn't imply that there is a fetish aspect to it, it's something that just flows generically from the story. And I think that anyone who writes horror is probably not squeamish about bodily fluids and bodily functions. A person in a fear situation is naturally going to probably feel a clenching in their bowels and bladder and maybe find themselves desperate out of fear. Blood, urine, feces, menses, sexual fluids, these are all things that are pretty common in a horror story without it necessarily being fetishized.

Although I do agree that I think Stephen King might have more than a little bit of an interest in it because he does put it in there often enough the way I do that does make it kind of questionable. Like I remember one story I read about his which is about this boy who was afraid to go to the bathroom because he thought there was a Tiger down there and he really describe the desperation of that scene in a way that somebody who hadn't really thought about it a lot wouldn't have. Again it doesn't necessarily mean Stephen King has a fetish for desperation, but he has definitely experienced desperate situations himself enough that he's probably given thought to it more than an average person would. Again not conclusive, but suggestive enough.

For a while I dated a writer and, although she may not have sold in the millions, she'd achieved a certain celebrity status in her genre. I'm not revealing her for obvious reasons (she might reading this). But, if you've watched a lot of goth movies, you'd probably recognize the name.

While she never admitted she was one of us, she certainly exhibited the signs. A typical date consisted of buying a couple bottles each of wine and water, then us taking a late-night walk along a waterfront, immersed in conversations about plot twists and dialogue. We'd walk and talk and drink and, as the evening went on, our discussions grew more animated as our desperation built.

I was surprised how someone as slender as her could hold as long as she did. But, I was even more so when she no longer could, usually relieving herself in the middle of a conversation. Not that I stared or anything 😁, but I was impressed by her capacity. An hour later pee she'd have to pee again, of course, never bothering to step away and seek out privacy.

On 11/14/2022 at 11:27 AM, DesperateJill said:

@LupusCanis88

"Dave chapelle? Please elaborate"

He did a song called Piss on you in reference to R Kelly. Doesn't necessarily mean he's into pee as a fetish though as it was a satire song about R Kelly.

In one of his Chappelle Show skits (I forget the exact episode), a character he's playing admits to having a pee fetish.