Sign In

female Famous people that are one of us

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@DiminishingReturns "If the dossier was legitimate, we could have added Donald Trump to the list." I feel him liking the fetish taints it for all of us.

I wish I could find the original statement, but I will have  to paraphrase. Kate Winslet said that there were a number of days during the filming of Titanic when she had to stand up to her chest in co

I have to agree that Sarah Silverman is definitely into pee in general, she even named her biography The Bedwetter where she talked extensively about her experience with wetting the bed. She never spe

3 hours ago, brown4182004 said:

Miley has posted some pics of her peeing, while Lady Gaga admits to peeing in trash cans

I also read a story by a journalist who spent an evening with her where she "just went into her fishnets".

I'm assuming she wore panties under those.

3 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

Jennifer Lawrence. But what’s the background on Gaga and Miley?

Wait, Jennifer Lawrence? What's the background?

5 hours ago, LupusCanis88 said:

Wait, Jennifer Lawrence? What's the background?

She talks about pee a lot. After the second Hunger Games movie, she was quoted raving about how nice it was to pee in the wetsuit costumes in the lake between takes. On a late night talk show, she showed a picture of her with her mom outside on the lawn, and said she was peeing in the picture. 

Oh, also, Sarah Silverman. She talks about pee a lot too, does comedy sketches about it, has a T-shirt that says “I like pee” etc. 

I have to agree that Sarah Silverman is definitely into pee in general, she even named her biography The Bedwetter where she talked extensively about her experience with wetting the bed. She never specifically mentions pee as a fetish but I would find it highly shocking that if she didn't get off on pee to some degree. I think people who talk about it that much have some kind of thing for it even if they won't admit it right away.

12 hours ago, brown4182004 said:

Miley has posted some pics of her peeing

She’s worn an adult diaper in a video as well, I seem to remember… wonder if she used it?

4 minutes ago, mystic dreamer said:

I wish I could find the original statement, but I will have  to paraphrase. Kate Winslet said that there were a number of days during the filming of Titanic when she had to stand up to her chest in cold water while wearing a flimsy nightgown. She said it was too much trouble to ask the whole production to come to a halt so  she could go the bathroom, so she says: "I just peed where I stood because no one could tell." She also said that the nightgown kept floating upwards and all the guys on the film crew were getting hard ons from staring at her panties. She went on to say: "They never knew I was pissing my knickers while they were staring at them."

They’d have been even more excited if they did 😉 

13 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

Jennifer Lawrence. But what’s the background on Gaga and Miley?

Oh please elaborate I'm begging you

Just now, yeahidkbro said:

Oh please elaborate I'm begging you

Ope nevermind I see you already did

15 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

She talks about pee a lot. After the second Hunger Games movie, she was quoted raving about how nice it was to pee in the wetsuit costumes in the lake between takes. On a late night talk show, she showed a picture of her with her mom outside on the lawn, and said she was peeing in the picture. 

Oh, also, Sarah Silverman. She talks about pee a lot too, does comedy sketches about it, has a T-shirt that says “I like pee” etc. 

I looked it up after I asked.

Apparently her pee funnel for the MCU suit (black widow, right?) Didn't work properly so she peed in her catsuit on several occasions.

Also one of her co-stars put a fake dead body into her trailer bathroom as a prank on the set of the hunger games, which made her completely pee her pants. 

12 hours ago, LupusCanis88 said:

I looked it up after I asked.

Apparently her pee funnel for the MCU suit (black widow, right?) Didn't work properly so she peed in her catsuit on several occasions.

Also one of her co-stars put a fake dead body into her trailer bathroom as a prank on the set of the hunger games, which made her completely pee her pants. 

Jennifer Lawrence isn't in the MCU. The trailer one sounds fun tho. What's the source on that?

After watching Crazy Ex Girlfriend, I'm pretty convinced that Rachel Bloom is. For those who haven't seen it, her show has:

• Major poop desperate seen (her character)
  • Wetting* (her character)
  • Messing* (male)
  • A female character singing about leaking due to weak bladder muscles after having kids
  • A musical number about a UTI

*It doesn't show anything for either accident but the other characters in the scene very much know what's going on

10 hours ago, ILoveOmorashi said:

Stephen King (definitely)

Adam Sandler 

Dave Chappelle

Quentin Tarantino 

Tarantino? I thought feet were his sole fetish? 

If we're talking directors, there's Italian filmmaker Tinto Brass. He's definitely into it, pretty much all of his movies show women peeing, sometimes explicitly. Hell, he had his own tag on the old Pee Movie List!