Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What/when made Omo a "thing" for you?

I'm curious, and I'm sure it's been asked, but what we're people's 'moment of discovery' (to put a name to it) that made them realize they were into it. I'm in my early 30s and I can't remember a time I wasn't curious about it. 

When I think about it, I'm pretty sure I fell into omo out of naive misunderstanding of sex...

Edited by islandlife (see edit history)
  • The title was changed to What/when made Omo a "thing" for you?
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Started with a few University moments... 1) went out drinking lots of pints, went to bed, woke up absolutely desperate, felt little leak so didn't want to risk walking to bathroom so wee'd in bed

I've been into it for as long as I can remember tbh. When I was little and their would be potty scenes or accidents in the kids shows I would watch I would get like panicked and feel weird that my mom

Been into it for as long as I can remember, though not sure why as I definitely do not believe it is “tied” to anything specific. Can recall having the fantasies and masturbating as early as probably

Posted Images

I was certainly into omo when I was 4 or 5. Every night I got ready for bed by taking off my clothes excerpt my brief style underpants. Then I would stand in front of the toilet and pee through my underpants. The spreading warmth felt so good. Then when I was 11 1/2 had an injury that made walking very slow and painful. My mother had given me two large soft drinks and told me to stay in bed. My bladder filled and I called for her to help. She left for closer to 2 hours and when she got back she was too tired, needed to rest, etc. etc. until I gave up. I gave up and held as long as I could. The rejleae felt so good I made no effort to get to the bathroom until the injury was fixed. From then on I contrived ways to have “accidents”.

I think that I always had a bit of a thing for it.  However, my "aha" moment came one day when I was driving home from college.  Getting too and from meant traveling a lesser used highway (to avoid paying tolls on the main highway) and that meant very few exists and rest areas along the way.  I passed one of the infrequent rest stops and after about 10 miles I realized that was a mistake.  Suddenly I felt the need to pee and knew that I was likely in trouble as even the next exit was a ways off and there were no guarantees of a gas station or restaurant off of it.

So I kept driving, hoping to hold off an accident by focusing on other things.  But the pressure kept increasing and even unbuttoning my jeans didn't help for more than a couple minutes.  I made it another 15 miles when it finally happened, my bladder let go and I felt the warmth start to spread through my crotch.  It felt so good as it happened, and as much as I was embarrassed to be pissing my pants, I didn't really want to stop either.

I did eventually stop the flow before I was actually finished, and within a few miles I reached the next exit and pulled off.  I found a gas station, but it was a small one and I had to ask the attendant for the key to the bathroom while standing in front of him with clearly soaked jeans.  He took pity on me and gave me the key, and I got into the bathroom.  I peeled off my pants and finished pissing in the toilet, with a bit of difficulty since I had a raging hard on.  I then pulled off my pants and boxers, and put on just my pants.  I rinsed out my boxers in the sink and then carried them back to the car.  I returned the key and continued on my way, feeling really good and processing the fact that wetting my pants by accident was a major turn on.

2 hours ago, omoohno said:

I've been into it for as long as I can remember tbh. When I was little and their would be potty scenes or accidents in the kids shows I would watch I would get like panicked and feel weird that my mom was watching this with me. When I would play with my dolls and toys I would act out scenes of them being desperate to pee and would use water from the sink to help add realism to it. I had unrestricted internet access way too young and I would watch accident videos on youtube as a kid and im sure you can imagine where that eventually lead me lol.

I too got into omo from watching pee scenes in TV shows(and commercials) for reason it just captivated me and made me feel funny and shortly after that I discovered the fetish.

I think when I was about 13. One of the earliest experiences atleast was watching Dragon Ball, and a certain scene where Bulma pisses her panties really stuck out to me. Teenage me was like "Damn, that's actually kinda hot" and it escalated from there. I sorta started to fantasize about my crush pissing herself in class. I even got very excited whenever it looked like she needed to pee. Yeah I'll admit, it was kinda wrong, but my hormones were just going crazy at the time. I started searching up videos and images of girls peeing themselves (My dumbass didn't use Incognito or clear my browser history either, yikes) until I eventually found my way here and made an account.

At first I had no idea why I liked Omorashi, but now I think I have an idea why. I really love the look of piss soaked underwear or pants. I love the squirming and fidgeting of an attractive girl really needing to piss. The humiliation also really gets me going. And just the general vulnerability and I guess "submissiveness" of someone having an accident.

Edited by Spectre Jester (see edit history)

I always wanted something more than just to come....can't explain it really. Then I read erotic classic `The Story Of The Eye' by Georges Bataille, and there are several pissing passages in there including one of the characters saying that "she couldn't hold it any longer and soaking her dress in one long convulsion which fully denuded her" there's also a section where there are bedsheets hanging out to dry because one of the characters has been masturbating so intensely that she's wet the bed. It was the horniest thing I'd ever read...this was before the internet ! I was on my own for a week or so and during that time I hardly stopped wetting myself and masturbating. I had to reign it in a bit when the then wife came back....luckily second wife's into it, and lets me wet myself with permission !  

I also remember being massively turned on when Candy Clark wets her knickers in The Man Who Fell To Earth and at first wondering why I found it such a turn on. I soon learned to stop questionning it and go with the flow.

4 hours ago, Skippyboy said:

I always wanted something more than just to come....can't explain it really. Then I read erotic classic `The Story Of The Eye' by Georges Bataille, and there are several pissing passages in there including one of the characters saying that "she couldn't hold it any longer and soaking her dress in one long convulsion which fully denuded her" there's also a section where there are bedsheets hanging out to dry because one of the characters has been masturbating so intensely that she's wet the bed. It was the horniest thing I'd ever read...this was before the internet ! I was on my own for a week or so and during that time I hardly stopped wetting myself and masturbating. I had to reign it in a bit when the then wife came back....luckily second wife's into it, and lets me wet myself with permission !  

I also remember being massively turned on when Candy Clark wets her knickers in The Man Who Fell To Earth and at first wondering why I found it such a turn on. I soon learned to stop questionning it and go with the flow.

oh my- that novel sounds super wicked hot.  And you are super lucky your wife is into it.  Unfortunately my hubby is most definitely not into it.  

what if there might be something LIKE a gene for it. but not a gene, obviously. not a meme. not things that happen with neurons etc. as a RESPONSE to something early (or anytime) in life, but something like a pre-existing pattern that could affect behavior and / or interest that could be activated at some point in ones life or is switched on from the beginning. it could just be we (humans) understand and appreciate the concept of tension and release? this is my answer because i don't think there was a moment or situation where it became a thing. if always was a thing, and it never felt inherently personal or peculiar although of course i knew it was indeed personal and relatively obscure.

Hmm, well, when I was younger I used to pee my bed often, sometimes even getting into a doggy position to do so. It wasn't until 9th or 10th grade that I found out about this thing called 'omorashi', and it immediately stood out to me as something that turned me on. So I decided to wear underwear into the shower and wet myself. And from then on I haven't stopped (ok, maybe I've taken long breaks from it butI always come back).

Lots of scenes from cartoons and movies did that to me as a kid. I always felt REALLY uncomfortable whenever jokes or scenes involving pee came up in these shows or movies. I also had a book about the human body where I would spend a lot of time on the "drinking and peeing" page. That, or I'd avoid it out of embarrassment, I don't remember which. 

I remember a girl in my 6th grade class was on the verge of wetting herself. The class had a ticket policy for bathroom breaks, but she didn't have enough. I had them, but secretly wanted to see what she would do and the outcome. Eventually I gave her the tickets out of guilt, but that scene never left me as I grew up. A few more pee desperation scenes later and a brief attempt at feeling what it was like to have a full bladder and I was hooked.

7 hours ago, eru said:

what if there might be something LIKE a gene for it. but not a gene, obviously. not a meme. not things that happen with neurons etc. as a RESPONSE to something early (or anytime) in life, but something like a pre-existing pattern that could affect behavior and / or interest that could be activated at some point in ones life or is switched on from the beginning. it could just be we (humans) understand and appreciate the concept of tension and release? this is my answer because i don't think there was a moment or situation where it became a thing. if always was a thing, and it never felt inherently personal or peculiar although of course i knew it was indeed personal and relatively obscure.

Unlikely a gene, that's not really how genes work. Finding single genes to point to a causation is more of a pop-culture obsession than a reality. This pretty much goes to the "nature vs. nurture" question which is not something that cognitively psychologists or neuroscientists pay nearly as much attention to these days as the complexities involved in actual gene expression have a dizzying array of variables (just because you have a gene for something doesn't mean that it will manifest in a specific outcome).

This is pure conjecture on my behalf but we do know that neurons that fire together wire together. Everyone is wired a little bit differently so there's variability from one brain to another and there's also crosstalk between neurons. One of the theories is that if the sensory neurons  for say your feet are located close to the sensory neurons for your erogenous zones and there's crosstalk between those areas... poof, you have a foot fetish. Could be similar with the mapping of interoceptive receptors for urination and erogenous zones. Please don't take as fact, again, it's conjecture.

Like many others here I can't remember a time when I wasn't interested in wetting. I was a bed wetter which was certainly embarrassing. Some people in order to feel like they have control over their trauma end up reenacting it. There's certainly a high correlation between people who experienced serious illness as children which required hospitalization, and masochistic desires. So, maybe that was it? I don't know. I think I also potty trained late. Some of my very first memories involved having my diaper changed by a friend of my parents and I recall her being attractive. Perhaps that had an impact? I remember finding my cloth diapers when I was five (I was potty trained by no later than 4), putting them on, and wetting them. I also recall in grade school (3rd or 4th grade) watching a girl who was known to have frequent accidents wet herself. We were both in the hall alone. I was headed to the nurse's office and she was rushing to the bathroom but stopped suddenly in the hall as the wetness started to spread down her purple pants. I remember feeling sorry for her because I knew she'd get picked on if anyone else found out but it also intrigued me. To young at that point to be sexually excited by it. Probably by age 12 or 13 I was riding my bike to the local convenience story and buying the largest disposable baby diapers I could find. Eventually I discovered that if I rubbed myself in a diaper it would bring on the feeling of having to pee. Well... surprise, it wasn't that. My first orgasm was in a diaper. So that definitely contributed to diapers being a sexual kink. Off to college, early nineties. Freedom! I remember taking the train as far away as possible to a stop that had a pharmacy right near buy. I was 18 when I bought my first package of adult diapers. It was still a huge sexual turn-on at that point. Around that same time I got access (this was before the world wide web came online) to usenet and found groups like alt.sex.fetish.watersports and alt.sex.fetish.diapers as well as their associated binary groups. I was ASTOUNDED that other people were into this. I was truly relieved as well knowing I wasn't the only one because I thought something was wrong with me.

So at that point I was into watersports and also a DL (never got into the AB side of things) as sexual kinks. I'm still very much into watersports (and by extension squirting) and love to share that with partners on the rare occasion that's been an option but over time, diapers became less of a kink. Now I wear them for comfort. I'm definitely neurodivergent and my brain is constantly seeking enough dopamine in order to get motivated as well as other sources of stimulation to calm me down. That's mainly what diapers do for me now. I wear them when I'm stressed, or when I want to sleep (I have sleep disorders that can sometimes cause me to have to get up multiple times during the night to pee, just being able to use the diaper means I get back to sleep much faster). While I want to engage in watersports, I'm ambivalent about diapers for sexual play, and I no longer get turned on by putting one on.

From that angle I would be very curious to know if ASD, ADD, and ADHD are more common amongst people with wetting and diaper kinks as compared to the general population, or if there's a higher prevalence of bedwetters, etc. There's not a ton of academic research on the topic (most likely because everyone in academia knows that people studying psychology tend to choose topics with personal meaning for them so... studying that topic is akin to admitting you've experienced it).

19 hours ago, birthdaycake said:

oh my- that novel sounds super wicked hot.  And you are super lucky your wife is into it.  Unfortunately my hubby is most definitely not into it.  

When we decided we were more than friends, and both with vitrually non-sexual marriages behind us, we decided to be open with each other from the start. The best question she ever asked me was "is there anything you've always wanted a woman to do for you ?" and I told her I liked a bit of pee-play ! Luckily she was intrigued ! We had a transatlantic relationship at first (she lives permanently in the UK with me now) and had some amazing sessions from the outset when we did meet in person. I think after years of denial for both of us, it was an outpouring in more ways than one. We still believe a wet bed is a happy bed. I hope you find a way to satify your needs.

As I've said in other similar threads I feel that things like your sexual orientation and your gender identity are hardwired into your brain pretty much from birth (brain scans support this) and are unchangeable (nature) but I think specific sexual likes and fetishes are in more cases nurture. I don't really feel that there is a gene for liking omorashi although it could be linked to a gene for having a certain size bladder that might make someone more inclined towards it. I don't think that anybody that I am genetically related to has an interest in this as a fetish, and I can certainly see the experiences I had when I was younger that led to the development of the fetish, so on this side I come down on nurture for sure.

There were vague hints given how I felt watching commercials that advertised Depends, Always, and other brands that specialized in managing various levels of incontinence. I also ended up reading a couple of books where the topic came up, ranging from How Do You Use The Bathroom In Space? by astronaut William Pogue, to the Mayo Clinic Health Book. I think it was Pogue's description of some of the spacesuit hardware used by women that fertilized the seed that got me into ABDL stuff (and might have contributed in some way to my locking clothing kink as well, since obviously you can't just take off a spacesuit in the middle of space) but it was seeing stuff like pullups and pads advertised on TV that planted that seed to begin with.

I couldn't tell you exactly when and how it all "clicked" mostly because a lot of memories from back then are repressed; my childhood was less than optimal on multiple levels and my teenage years were worse in many respects, and that's when the hormones would have been turned up to eleven. But given what has been learned fairly recently about the psychology of kinks and fetishes, I think some of those less than optimal experiences are what got it all started; I tripped over omorashi stuff via BDSM related content because power dynamics - and consent - hit very close to home for me. I don't remember actually being in a situation where I had a bursting bladder or lost control and that ended up lighting a fire inside me like so many others have reported, so I think it has something to do with my more general anti-authoritarian tendencies; somebody nominally in charge of other people, but not even being able to control their own bodily functions, strikes a powerful chord.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

As I've said in other similar threads I feel that things like your sexual orientation and your gender identity are hardwired into your brain pretty much from birth (brain scans support this)

TL;DR: Correlation does not equal causation.

Brain scans show a cross-sectional result of the cumulative effect of constructed experiences over a lifetime. Experiences *can and do alter biological brain structure*. As such you cannot scan say, a 30 year-old person's brain and claim that differences in biological structure or differences in blood flow are "proof" (a word scientists tend not to use) of "hard wiring" (a term neuroscientists tend not to use because of the nature of neuroplasticity). Go look at a professional musician's hippocampus or one of those fancy black cab cab drivers in England that need to memorize the entire city map. Their hippocampuses are different from the general population and definitely not purely the result of genetics.

In order for neuroimaging scans to support this hypothesis and establish the beginnings of causation a longitudinal study would be required that identifies particular brain structures at birth, and then later in adulthood, and along with that there would need to be a clear genetic marker or other biological process that can be objectively identified which explains those differences yet I'm not aware of any study that has established that. So yes, the brain of a developed adult that identifies in a particular way may differ compared to a sample of adults that identify as heterosexual but that's not proof of hardwiring, rather, it's just evidence of a difference.

Modern neuroscience has moved away from trying to find genetic explanations for things (not that we're not still evaluating genetics) because genes often don't predict outcomes and a single gene accounting for all of the variability in a specific outcome is more pop-culture pseudoscience than actual reality. Antisocial Personality Disorder has a clear genetic marker but it doesn't mean someone who has it will become a serial killer. A child's experience growing up (primarily influenced by their parents/caregivers and the environment they grow up in) effects the expression of the gene and accounts for a statistically significant amount of variability in the outcome. Our nearest genetic neighbors the bonobo are both pansexual and non-monogamous which has some interesting implications. It's more likely that from an evolutionary perspective, we're all pansexual. That's a rather large rabbit hole to go down and explain but the short version is that around 8000 to 12,000 years ago we shifted from being a nomadic culture (which is what bonobos are) to an agricultural one and this necessitated the need for monogamy and heteronormativity on a cultural level to continue to propagate the species. Read "Sex at Dawn" for a deep dive on that. So really... I'd be more surprised if geneticists and neuroscientists could identify a straight gene or a biological structure that at birth could reliably predict cishet characteristics but I'm not aware of any methodology that can do that.

So what can we say about sexual orientation and gender identity? We can say there are clear differences in blood flow in the brain (this is the only thing an fMRI can measure). IIRC we can say there are hormonal differences. We can definitely say that sexual identity and gender orientation is not a choice, and I'm aware of no research that supports it can be changed (nor should it, that's totally unethical). Is there a "gay" gene? Is there a "straight" gene? The currently community consensus is that no such genes exist.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/there-is-no-gay-gene-there-is-no-straight-gene-sexuality-is-just-complex-study-confirms