Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Being an Ultrasound practice patient (full bladder all the time)

20 hours ago, wetting_fan said:

I wonder how many other women have enjoyed the lead up to those types of procedures, maybe it even showed them a new interest? 😅

12 hours ago, islandlife said:

Makes me wonder what the "moment" people realize they're into it is

This didn't even occur to me! Makes you wonder.

For me I realized as a little kid, like way before I had any concept of sexuality or finding PEOPLE attractive I knew that holding my pee felt good and the idea of peeing my pants was enticing, probably because I knew that was something I was told not to do. I don't know if thats common with people into this? I have no idea why it developed in me but it certainly seems a very ingrained aspect of my sexuality.

On a random note anyone know how to change the title of a post? I feel like this one is very wordy lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 4:22 PM, Wetlifter37 said:

Today I got an ultrasound (it was routine, I 'm all good 🙂 ) and had to hold a bursting bladder for a couple hours. I was asked to fill up gradually with a litre of water 2 hours before the actual test, to ensure my bladder would be holding the full volume by the time I got there. Then I had to drive (about 25 min), wait in the waiting room (another 30-40 min), wait for the tech to come in and then sit through the actual test (another 20 min), which involved them massaging my aching bladder with the cold wand.

Although I was absolutely desperate, I thoroughly enjoyed this, of course. In fact, I had fun with my bulging bladder for several more hours, running errands and downing a medium coffee until I felt myself start to leak. Once I could feel just a little wetness on the outside of my pants, but nothing really visible, I drove home to continue holding until the leaks got more frequent. I held on, potty dancing through the warm spurts, until it naturally flowed out into my cozy sweat pants and made a nice puddle at my feet.

The whole experience got my imagination going: I have a friend who is a practice patient as a side job, she gets paid a few hours a week to be examined/feign symptoms for health professionals who are learning basically. So it got me wondering if such a thing exists for ultrasound techs who are learning? Imagine having to hold a full bladder for one ultrasound after another, while your bladder is prodded by the ultrasound wand and cold gel. It got me curious how many people here would jump at such an opportunity, if they were presented with one. Maybe I should write a story on it?

P.S. This is not meant to in any way diminish the hard work of medical professionals or training they go through, just a girl who likes to hold her pee, dreaming of scenarios to hold it 🙂

If presented with the opportunity I would definitely be a practice patient. All that water inside my bladder and all the pressing. Sounds exciting.

Count me sooooo in! The funny part is, I'd be the best training material as I'm capable of holding a very full bladder for a very long time (I've actually been complimented on this by ultrasound techs) and can help numerous trainees in a row... but in real life they won't have it that easy, because not too many patients will be as good as me 😜 Poor doctors will miss their training with me, my diligence at properly filling that bladder and my infinite patience!

@WiiGuy86

"I remember a few months ago there was something going on social media about nursing students who would practice on each other with full bladders"

I remember somebody posted a video here of that a couple of months ago as well and I probably put it in my blog link somewhere.

I remember I had an ultrasound for overactive bladder when I was a kid and when they put the thing on me it caused me to wet myself. I think there would be rather hard to hold a very full bladder while people are poking and prodding it regularly without wetting yourself. Doing this as a regular thing or even as a career would be kind of a weird thing to do unless you did have a fetish for it I think!

I don't know if this is on topic but I remember a while back I was very ill and I couldn't wee for several days I just couldn't and the hospital needed a urine sample, so I drank for a day in hospital could only get a tiny bit. Kept having ultrasounds and my bladder was really full, still the next day couldn't go so they put a catheter in I finally went! But was a thrill I won't lie especially when I was mobile again and they made me empty it and carrying it around so I could have a smoke was an experience I won't forget! I still never feel empty but could be due to meds apparently. 

On 11/19/2022 at 10:18 AM, soo-pis-sed said:

Count me sooooo in! The funny part is, I'd be the best training material as I'm capable of holding a very full bladder for a very long time (I've actually been complimented on this by ultrasound techs) and can help numerous trainees in a row... but in real life they won't have it that easy, because not too many patients will be as good as me 😜 Poor doctors will miss their training with me, my diligence at properly filling that bladder and my infinite patience!

I love that idea! A group of med school students (preferably all female, but maybe that's just me) being shown their test subject who teases them with her beautiful body and already huge bulge. One by one they each go through, each getting a little tease, like "Which one of you will be the one to make me pop?" and "Ooh, it's getting bigger.", just absolutely loving every second of being so big and full with nervous/aroused students pressing and fondling her bladder as it continues to slowly swell.

3 hours ago, watchinghold said:

I love that idea! A group of med school students (preferably all female, but maybe that's just me) being shown their test subject who teases them with her beautiful body and already huge bulge. One by one they each go through, each getting a little tease, like "Which one of you will be the one to make me pop?" and "Ooh, it's getting bigger.", just absolutely loving every second of being so big and full with nervous/aroused students pressing and fondling her bladder as it continues to slowly swell.

That must be so arousing to watch the student girls hold, to see them fight against their strong urge and to watch how their big bladders growing out of their sexy bellies.

Omg exactly i feel u and know How "wrong" It may seem but watching real educational vids made me insanely turned on. I so would be a FREE model for practical ultrasound classes

Omg exactly i feel u and know How "wrong" It may seem but watching real educational vids made me insanely turned on. I so would be a FREE model for practical ultrasound classes

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 3:22 PM, Wetlifter37 said:

Today I got an ultrasound (it was routine, I 'm all good 🙂 ) and had to hold a bursting bladder for a couple hours. I was asked to fill up gradually with a litre of water 2 hours before the actual test, to ensure my bladder would be holding the full volume by the time I got there. Then I had to drive (about 25 min), wait in the waiting room (another 30-40 min), wait for the tech to come in and then sit through the actual test (another 20 min), which involved them massaging my aching bladder with the cold wand.

Although I was absolutely desperate, I thoroughly enjoyed this, of course. In fact, I had fun with my bulging bladder for several more hours, running errands and downing a medium coffee until I felt myself start to leak. Once I could feel just a little wetness on the outside of my pants, but nothing really visible, I drove home to continue holding until the leaks got more frequent. I held on, potty dancing through the warm spurts, until it naturally flowed out into my cozy sweat pants and made a nice puddle at my feet.

The whole experience got my imagination going: I have a friend who is a practice patient as a side job, she gets paid a few hours a week to be examined/feign symptoms for health professionals who are learning basically. So it got me wondering if such a thing exists for ultrasound techs who are learning? Imagine having to hold a full bladder for one ultrasound after another, while your bladder is prodded by the ultrasound wand and cold gel. It got me curious how many people here would jump at such an opportunity, if they were presented with one. Maybe I should write a story on it?

P.S. This is not meant to in any way diminish the hard work of medical professionals or training they go through, just a girl who likes to hold her pee, dreaming of scenarios to hold it 🙂

yes you should write a story about an ultrasound tech pls 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

You had a cold wand! I've been lucky over the past few years, my ultrasound place has a like a goo warmer, so I no longer get that freezing' cold shock of a cold wand on my bladder

On 11/20/2022 at 2:59 AM, nappypants said:

There must be so many accidents to witness on the ultrasound table/waiting room, and plenty of women who turn up with pads, pull-ups or nappies as a precaution.

Yes, I have often worn protection to my tests.

• 1 year later...
On 11/6/2022 at 4:22 PM, Wetlifter37 said:

I know this thread is old, but this honestly sounds like a wet dream. I've been desp at an ultrasound appointment before, and I still fantasize about the experience often.