Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

taking requests!!

i`m in a huge art block right now and i have no idea what to draw, but i want and need to make content (and practice too, since i haven`t drawn in a long time)
so i`m taking unlimited requests now!

what i draw:
women
nudity
any kind of desperation (from simple "oh i need to pee" to some extreme stuff)
maybe some sexual stuff
catgirls, doggirls etc

what i do NOT draw:
men (i can draw a bg silhouette if you want to, but i cannot draw you a specific male character, sorry)
messing or anything poop related
diapers or anything ABDL related
difficult designs
sexual content with minors, including nudity (i can draw you a clothed wetting/desperation pic with a minor, but nothing else)

you can find my drawings in my album if you`re interested

i also want to point out that i don`t know if i`ll color the art or not, just in case

feel free to request anything!

(by the way, please realize that i can refuse your request or simply skip it. thank yeewww!)

I have three questions!!
1: are you able to draw an OC from a description? it's totally ok if not!!
2: can you do nonbinary people?
3: what are your prices? just because i'd like to offer to pay if you're willing to accept!

i wanted to request one of the scenes from my most recent piece of omo fiction of my characters Lucille and Alex (fic named First Time Holding) and specifically the scene where Lucille wets herself after Alex forced her to hold it for a long time, and then pressed on her bladder to make her pee. I can send a more detailed description in DMs or such, but i just wanted to get some more familiarity with what you're willing to do first, so I don't ask for something that's infeasible. 

7 hours ago, capeebarah said:

i`m in a huge art block right now and i have no idea what to draw, but i want and need to make content (and practice too, since i haven`t drawn in a long time)

what i draw:
women
nudity
maybe some sexual stuff
catgirls, doggirls etc

what i do NOT draw:
men (i can draw a bg silhouette if you want to, but i cannot draw you a specific male character, sorry)
difficult designs
sexual content with minors, including nudity (i can draw you a clothed wetting/desperation pic with a minor, but nothing else)

i also want to point out that i don`t know if i`ll color the art or not, just in case

(by the way, please realize that i can refuse your request or simply skip it. thank yeewww!)

Maybe Rita from the Loud House really needing to pee from drinking to much coffee doing the potty dance and crossing her legs holding her crotch to hold her pee in. 
(No nudity, or sexual stuff.)

8 hours ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

I have three questions!!
1: are you able to draw an OC from a description? it's totally ok if not!!
2: can you do nonbinary people?
3: what are your prices? just because i'd like to offer to pay if you're willing to accept!

i wanted to request one of the scenes from my most recent piece of omo fiction of my characters Lucille and Alex (fic named First Time Holding) and specifically the scene where Lucille wets herself after Alex forced her to hold it for a long time, and then pressed on her bladder to make her pee. I can send a more detailed description in DMs or such, but i just wanted to get some more familiarity with what you're willing to do first, so I don't ask for something that's infeasible. 

1. yes, i can draw an OC from a description, but i might get some details wrong-
2. sure, but they might still look feminine bc i only know how to draw women :[
3. thanks for the offer, but i draw for fun and not for money :3 (+ i`m russian so even if i opened commissions it would still be kinda difficult)

thanks for the request, and yes, you can send me a more detailed description, but i have no discord so we`ll have to discuss it on this forum if you don`t mind lol-

1 hour ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

And is this Request free

it is :DD

1 hour ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

OK thank you for letting me know that requests are free .I'm not gonna ask for a lot of requests just maybe every now and then

feel free to ask anytime!

9 hours ago, Grenn34 said:

How about horsegirls? I'd like to see Grass Wonder from Uma Musume, looking relieved while peeing on the toilet.

Btw, I like your username.

image.thumb.png.63312382fda14cea629acd5972bafabd.png

here u go
sorry if i got some details wrong, i couldn`t find a normal reference sheet-

13 hours ago, capeebarah said:

what i draw:
women
nudity
maybe some sexual stuff
catgirls, doggirls etc

what i do NOT draw:
difficult designs

If you are able and willing, I’d like to request something of Accio’s Tanuma Miyuki in a state of desperation primarily with her holding herself. Maybe in the outfit shown in the image I’ll attach or something else if you see fit. I don’t want to be too constricting in what I request.

image.thumb.png.a5b9e00e96972f803c1efb87a613ca1e.png

4 minutes ago, Grenn34 said:

Thanks! And don't worry, it looks fine.

I don't want to ask for a lot of requests at the same time either, so for now I'll just ask for one more.

Ninian from Fire Emblem peeing while doing the Jack-o pose, like in one of your past drawings.

sure!
once again, feel free to ask anytime, thats why i opened requests in the first place 😄

11 hours ago, capeebarah said:

1. yes, i can draw an OC from a description, but i might get some details wrong-
2. sure, but they might still look feminine bc i only know how to draw women :[
3. thanks for the offer, but i draw for fun and not for money :3 (+ i`m russian so even if i opened commissions it would still be kinda difficult)

thanks for the request, and yes, you can send me a more detailed description, but i have no discord so we`ll have to discuss it on this forum if you don`t mind lol-

it is :DD

Thank you!! I'll send you a detailed description in DMs.

Could you draw a goth girl in a skirt, showing off the wet front of her skirt (from bursting while holding the skirt in her crotch), letting the rest out on top of a femboy (also in skirt hehe) with semi-long hair? (think Shaggy from Scooby Doo live action with no part lmao) 🥺🥺🥺

ik you said no guys but you could draw the femboy as a female just with slightly wider proportions 🙂 if not just the girl holding up her skirt letting the rest out is fine!

On 11/8/2022 at 11:09 PM, Kingofkong said:

I may be late for suggestions, but I had a idea of princess peach, in a moment of desperation, strips naked and takes a pee in a warp pipe. Plz reply if you could do this, or if you cannot.

i most likely could, but i don`t know if i can do it anytime soon (i don`t really have a deadline for requests, sry)

On 11/10/2022 at 3:43 AM, Kingofkong said:

That's fine. I would be happy as long as it's eventually realized.

uOPb8f1hOujH-eKv8Wvt9zibDl41mpR9X_TyUHqm9okfqnU14ZYJwIepwaQ0nglZWBZa89ArUoxJK5g4H58tDYuC.jpg?size=975x1101&quality=95&type=album

here u go!

Just now, capeebarah said:
Just now, capeebarah said:

uOPb8f1hOujH-eKv8Wvt9zibDl41mpR9X_TyUHqm9okfqnU14ZYJwIepwaQ0nglZWBZa89ArUoxJK5g4H58tDYuC.jpg?size=975x1101&quality=95&type=album

here u go!

btw yeah i most likely got some details wrong and i apologize- i drew that in a hurry

Edited by capeebarah (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...