female What is your choice of drink :3?

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soda for sure. I love soda and it's a nice diuretic.

Hi everyone ♥! I hope you are having a great day so far. I'd love to hear from everyone what your drink of choice is when holding? I usually drink pop but I'd love to hear if there are any drinks

Coffee goes right through me and makes me have to pee pretty fast. After that point I start drinking water to fill up the rest of the way. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I like to go with tea, coffee or pop/soda. Typically I’ll go with a green tea, a vanilla latte or a Pepsi. Also, energy drinks work well too, like monster, also somewhat cheap to buy a lot of them.

It’s pretty easy for me to get desperate because I have a weak bladder, but usually, anything caffeinated does the trick. It brings a level of desperation that water alone can’t bring. If I want to REALLY step it up then I’ll drink alcohol. Beer is a good choice because it’s not super high in alcohol percentage so I can get a full bladder without being super drunk and getting hung over. Whiteclaws is good too,

On 11/4/2022 at 4:18 PM, venustasvirgo said:

Hi everyone ♥!

I hope you are having a great day so far. I'd love to hear from everyone what your drink of choice is when holding? I usually drink pop but I'd love to hear if there are any drinks that fill you up faster (or, make you feel like you have to go sooner) :3!

Sweet tea! Southerners represent lol

7 minutes ago, shydribbles19 said:

Hopefully behind them, enjoying the view of a wet butt 😉

Yes, usually behind them. Although, the gentleman I am, I usually let them step off the trail to do their thing. Often I've been asked to keep watch, though I may not always keep my eyes where I'm supposed to.

I have seen way more than my share of wet butts. It seems many of these girls have very errant streams or never learned how to pee in the outdoors. FWIW, I've been known to give lessons.

Edited by glad1 (see edit history)
1 minute ago, glad1 said:

Yes, usually behind them. Although, the gentleman I am, I usually let them step off the trail to do their thing. Often I've been asked to keep watch, though I may not always keep my eyes where I'm supposed to.

I have seen way more than my share of wet butts. It seems many of these girls have very errant streams or never learned how to pee in the outdoors. FWIW, I've been known to give lessons.

Yea, weirdly that's not something they cover in the female experience--I always end up with a dribble down my leg 🤷‍♀️ 

Coffee followed by a beer would give me the urge almost immediately. But at the same time it wouldn’t be a big one and I wouldn’t be full.

If I wanted to hold for as long as possible I would probably stick to water and if I was preparing for rapid desperation I would probably also have a bit of milk. Rapid desperation usually involves passing quite a bit of fluids before you hold and the milk replenishes your electrolytes.

• 1 month later...

I’m a water girl for the most part. Sparkling water, usually with some sort of fruit flavor, is refreshing in the summer and one of the few things I drink chilled. My other “let’s add some variety” liquids tend to be coconut water (I’m a sucker for the Vita Coco with Pineapple—sweet tooth!) and when the mood strikes, *very* slightly sweet tea. Like a hint of sweetness in a strong brewed green or black tea. The *looks* I would get when I lived farther south and said I wanted unsweetened tea 😂