Sign In

female What is your choice of drink :3?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soda for sure. I love soda and it's a nice diuretic.

Hi everyone ♥! I hope you are having a great day so far. I'd love to hear from everyone what your drink of choice is when holding? I usually drink pop but I'd love to hear if there are any drinks

Coffee goes right through me and makes me have to pee pretty fast. After that point I start drinking water to fill up the rest of the way. 

Posted Images

I usually just stick with water for my omo days, especially if it's a hold. If I'm going for a "too lazy to use the washroom" then some alcohol expedites the need to pee, but often since I drank so much water I need a decent amount of booze. 

Water keeps the mess easy to clean. Tea is also good. Anything else costs $$ and inflation has become the weirdest consideration for my omo days. 

Usually, if I'm going for rapid desperation I'll do a soda for urgency (works like a diuretic for me at least) and a bottle of water for volume, drank over the course of about an hour and a half. Always been a big Ale 8 orange soda guy, pretty tasty if you ask me. Anyways if I'm going for a less rapid and more laid-back hold, 2 water bottles work just fine. Drank over multiple hours of course.

Edited by WetandKinky13 (see edit history)

I avoid caffeine as it makes me need to pee before I'm full.  I want the joy of maxing my capacity, not just some urgency.  So I drink water, beer, wine depending on time of day and mood, but mostly water.  It takes a few hours of drinking lots of water (my 1800ml record needed 3500ml of water drunk over 5 hours) and I ramp up the liquid intake once I'm desperate so that my kidneys keep pumping into my bladder before my sphincter gets tired.

I’m in an awkward position where I’m cursed with a pretty strong bladder, so no matter what I drink it takes a while for me to feel it. I have to hold for hours to weaken my bladder to really challenge myself on a hold. Because of that I hold almost exclusively in the evening, so I would say beer, since you can drink a lot of it before realizing that you have to go, and you can drink a couple bottles of beer before actually getting drunk. Basically, it’s a high volume liquid with plenty of capability to get you desperate because of the alcohol. For my wife however, if she’s doing a hold, water or coffee in the morning and afternoon and beer in the evening. Coffee and Alcohol both go straight through her. If she drinks a couple bottles of beer, she’ll be holding on for dear life not too much later. 

3 hours ago, kaylaboots said:

On 11/8/2022 at 10:46 AM, holdit247 said:

I avoid caffeine as it makes me need to pee before I'm full.  I want the joy of maxing my capacity, not just some urgency.  So I drink water, beer, wine depending on time of day and mood, but mostly water.  It takes a few hours of drinking lots of water (my 1800ml record needed 3500ml of water drunk over 5 hours) and I ramp up the liquid intake once I'm desperate so that my kidneys keep pumping into my bladder before my sphincter gets tired.

That's a ridiculous bladder capacity... I only recently tried measuring and had a tiny 650ml... Though I think I could get more if I find a way to fight the urge a little more, I don't think I was full.

if I want to have the feeling of wanting to urinate very soon I usually drink RedBull and water since the RedBull's caffeine accelerates my urge to urinate, if I want to fill my bladder to have it swollen with urine and suffer a little longer I just drink a lot of water quickly since any other flavored drink makes me not want to continue drinking it.

Edited by Cristiano97
Error (see edit history)

Mostly tea or water for me. Ordinary black or green tea will usually make me desperate enough to leak before I hit my usual limits if I'm holding, and I'm pretty sure green tea hits harder. Sometimes I drink dandelion tea when I want to get desperate fast and holds involving alcohol are also fun, but few and far between for me these days.