Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 12:44 PM, CuteNWet said:

I didn't have to push too hard before I totally started pooping in my diaper!  I could feel the straps on my overalls pushing down on my shoulders as the diaper filled up.

Whoa. I absolutely love how you described this. Overalls are so freaking cute and just seem so perfect for diapers and wetting. The way you describe the sensation of feeling your straps tugging down at your shoulders as a subtle reminder of what an incredibly deviant and naughty thing you were doing...... I love it. What an experience!! I can’t even fathom how much of a rush it must have been to be walking back to the hotel with the biggest dirtiest secret imaginable, right there between your legs, reminding you of exactly what you had done with each and every step you took. Your heart must have been POUNDING. 

11 hours ago, CuteNWet said:

Oh my heart was pounding all right.  😀  scariest thing I’ve ever done. 

This story was really great! Very enjoyable experience. Do you have more stories like this one?

Stories like yours clearly show how useful diapers can be. I really like wetting and pooping my pants and from time to time I'd love to do this outside, but I simply can't until it's really a late night, the chance to being spotted is just too big. While when wearing diaper you can just go wherever you want to. And that's great. But I'm still at the level of thinking about entering the diapers for this.

On 11/8/2022 at 6:25 PM, CuteNWet said:

They were just Walmart brand, Tena’s I think.  Brief style, so yeah, not really designed for what I was using them for. 🙂  I could write a whole story on my adventures in buying diapers, I’ve tried a bunch of different ones since then that were a lot better.  

first of all excellent anecdote and very well written, your fantasy about someone changing you is so adorable.

Second support is the idea that you tell more anecdotes about your adventures in diapers. best regards ✌🏻

On 11/4/2022 at 12:44 PM, CuteNWet said:

Hi all, this is my first post.  I wanted to tell a true story of something I did a couple of years ago.  I hope you like it.

I sometimes work out of town, and that's usually my chance to get a bit more elaborate with my play.  This time I had bought a whole bunch of babyish kind of stuff on the way there, because I drove and I could stop at a bunch of different stores on the way in towns where no one knows me.  (Side note, I like breaking up my purchases, like buying adult diapers is one thing, but I don't like buying, say, a pacifier at the same time--different store, doesn't look as weird).  So I had a couple pairs of overalls (which I love), cute hair clips, pacifiers, baby powder, of course diapers (just Walmart brand), and some cute pink PJs. 

I've always wanted to try wetting a diaper in public, but I never had the courage to do it.  This time I was in a hotel in a  town where no one knew me, so it was a little less scary.

My hotel was a couple blocks away from a mall, and the path there was well lit enough that I wasn't too nervous about using it at night, but dark enough that I would have a bit of privacy.  My plan was to drink a lot of water, then walk to the mall because I had to use the ATM anyway, then walk back, and somewhere along there wet my diaper.

I started out getting dressed, diaper of course, with lots of baby powder, overalls, pink tshirt, and my hair in two braids.  I like putting my hair in pigtails when I'm playing just cause it makes me feel so little, but I thought the braids would be a little less overtly cute for being in public, but just cute enough.  I ended up putting on a sweater over my overalls too.

I walked to the mall, and let me just say that walking around in a diaper is sooo fun!  No one knows, but you can feel the padding every time you take a step.  I went into the mall and found the ATM.  While I was getting my money, I slowly let a bit out into my diaper.  I was sooo nervous I was shaking!  But it felt sooo good, nice and warm.  Then all of a sudden I felt a little spurt going down my leg!  So I quickly stopped, finished up, and got out of there.  Luckily it was only a little bit, and no one except me knew that my diaper was wet and my overalls were a bit damp.  Anyone else watching would have seen a 23 year old woman using an ATM, but inside I felt like a wittle toddler in my wet diaper and overalls.

On the way back there was a little park or sitting area or something, so I stopped there and pretended to be looking at my phone.  In reality my whole body was shaking, and I couldn't concentrate on anything else!  I started peeing in my diaper.  I had to go pretty bad, but I had let off a bit of pressure in the mall already, but it was still a lot.  I could feel the diaper getting so warm and heavy and I was scared to move.  Then I started to feel another urge, and I wasn't really planning on this, but I realized I also had to go #2!  By this time I was so excited, my judgement was probably impaired a bit, and I just started pushing!  I didn't have to push too hard before I totally started pooping in my diaper!  I could feel the straps on my overalls pushing down on my shoulders as the diaper filled up.

So now I'm standing there in a park with a totally soaked, messy diaper, feeling like a toddler, and I still have a five minute walk back to the hotel, through the lobby, and to my room.  I just stood there kind of in shock for a few minutes.  What I really wanted at that point was for someone to come along, pick me up, put me in a car seat, drive me home, change me into a clean diaper and pjs, feed me a bottle, and put me in my crib in the nursery.  Unfortunately that was all just a fantasy, and no one came 😞

It's hard to describe the walk back to the hotel.  It was like I was drunk or high, totally scared, totally excited, trying not to waddle (spoiler alert, I didn't succeed), hoping I wasn't leaking too bad (spoiler alert, I was), hoping I wouldn't pass anyone on the sidewalk too closely.  I don't actually remember much, just the feeling of my overalls pushing down on my shoulders, and my totally soaked, messy diaper between my legs.  I was so aroused I probably would have came right there if I wasn't so scared.  I do remember passing by a couple of road construction workers or something, and I remember them eyeing me up a bit, and me thinking "buddy, you have no idea what you're looking at as I walk by you in my soaked messy diaper"

I got back to my hotel room (I don't know how).  I checked my overalls when I got in, and there was definitely a wet spot around my crotch.  Telltale diaper leak marks, but not running down my leg yet.  Probably not noticeable in the dark, but anyone in the hotel lobby would have been able to see if they looked.   I have no idea if there was anyone there, I was too scared. 

I was barely in the room before I grabbed my pacifier, and then started wetting myself again.  This time the diaper couldn't hold any more and I was basically just peeing my pants at that point.  I ended touching myself through my wet clothes and diaper and had the biggest orgasm I have ever had in my life. 

Then I took a long shower :)

Great story! Glad you enjoyed yourself! If I was there, I would have changed you for sure lol! ❤️❤️❤️

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember the first time I messed a diaper in public.  i was at a mall a decent distance from home and had put myself in  situation where i really needed to go and was not near the restroom to chicken out.  I remember the rush when i just let go and started to fill my diaper.  It was exhilirating and exciting and then when i realized i had just messed myself in the middle of a mall it was terrifying.  I flt like everyone knew what i had done and made a bee line for the exit.  I ended up being too afraid to go to a restroom to change and ended up messy for over an hour..didn't likethat part.

On 3/13/2023 at 2:15 PM, PaDiapergirl said:

I remember the first time I messed a diaper in public.  i was at a mall a decent distance from home and had put myself in  situation where i really needed to go and was not near the restroom to chicken out.  I remember the rush when i just let go and started to fill my diaper.  It was exhilirating and exciting and then when i realized i had just messed myself in the middle of a mall it was terrifying.  I flt like everyone knew what i had done and made a bee line for the exit.  I ended up being too afraid to go to a restroom to change and ended up messy for over an hour..didn't likethat part.

On 3/13/2023 at 2:15 PM, PaDiapergirl said:

Wow definitely brave! Did you drive home or just walk? 

Edited by Estephany (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...