Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diapers for long movies

With Avatar 2 recently being revealed to have a 3hour 10minute running time, I'm thinking my long-brewing idea about going to the movies padded might finally be ready for a test drive. Staying at home during the pandemic seems to have really weakened my bladder endurance (since I can just pause and go whenever), and I've had multiple instances at the movie theater this year of needing to get up to pee and missing important stuff in the movie.

Right now I'm only able to access goodnites and other pullups discreetly, rather than taped adult diapers which may be more reliable? But I'm hoping with an XL goodnite I'd be able to just gradually wet it a bit during the 3+ hours and change afterwards. May test at home beforehand with a different long movie, though! Probably my biggest worry is that normally when I wet, I like to change right afterwards, but in this situation that'd defeat the purpose...

I'm curious if anyone else here has had this experience, and whether it went well. Was it uncomfortable after wetting, or hard to focus on the movie? Did it feel fun wetting during the movie without anyone else knowing? Was it convenient enough to recommend? This small-bladdered cinephile wants to know.

I have worn a nappy to the cinema (at least) once, on the occasion I remember I decided to get good use out of it so I had a coffee before and then took a large Coke in with me, and as a result ended up having to “go” four times and was worried about leaking by the end! Definitely taped diapers though, not sure I’d trust a pull-up or Goodnite… I’m used to doing it at home anyway and wearing wet diapers for a while but if you’re not then I’d recommend a test run or two.

I’ve done it just… cause I enjoy wearing and wetting diapers. 

I wore a taped diaper (I think an M4) to Call Me By Your Name, got a large soda and just gradually wet throughout. The best part was walking back through the lobby and getting home, knowing I was in a wet diaper (especially on the butt, since I’d been sitting) and no one else knew!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...