Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First time trying my hand on writing a story here, english is not my main language so feel free to correct my writing 😄 this is basically a compilation of weird dreams and ideas i put togheter into

Sorry for the long wait! Also happy holidays to everyone who celebrates! But here we go with chapter 13! ____________________________ Luna slowly opened her eyes, yawned, stretched and..

Chapter 14 everyone! This continues the party where it left off. (Next chapter will be the visit to the town when the ship boards.) _____________________________________________ "You two look

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/13/2023 at 1:13 PM, XxAbthedevxX said:

Nice Loved Every Moment of it , i would also like to know more about emma's mother tho did she get used to the cruise or not ?

I had some more development planned for Emma and her family but the story was getting too long so I decided to scrap some of it.

There will be some more of Emma and her mother in upcoming chapters but not too much