Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

7 minutes ago, OmoNeon said:

Sadly i only know Selena Gomez and Chloe grace Moretz, great actress though.

Understandable, they're all in their last year of high school, so still pretty young but all 18+. I had to find some way to make a group of friends/mates to go on that ship all together. Therefore the idea of making it a school trip was made. 

Ok

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First time trying my hand on writing a story here, english is not my main language so feel free to correct my writing 😄 this is basically a compilation of weird dreams and ideas i put togheter into

Sorry for the long wait! Also happy holidays to everyone who celebrates! But here we go with chapter 13! ____________________________ Luna slowly opened her eyes, yawned, stretched and..

Chapter 14 everyone! This continues the party where it left off. (Next chapter will be the visit to the town when the ship boards.) _____________________________________________ "You two look

1 hour ago, OmoNeon said:

Understandable, they're all in their last year of high school, so still pretty young but all 18+. I had to find some way to make a group of friends/mates to go on that ship all together. Therefore the idea of making it a school trip was made. 

its a fair point. there's no such thing as "Group Experiences" after school years. there would be nearly no way to write this story otherwise. that's part of why nearly every anime is set in or around a high school, after that people stop being social on a mass scale. you can go years without meeting anyone new or making a single friend. this cruise would just be a bunch of random strangers otherwise.

On 1/11/2023 at 9:04 PM, melkore said:

Over the course of the chapters this story is confirming my favorite of this site. Really congratulations I hope you can continue as possible or that you will do more of this level ( if there are errors I apologize my mother tongue is Italian and my English is of medium level)

Thanks for the kind words 😊

This story will only have a few more chapters but i have an idea for a vol 2. Albeit it will be shorter in chapters i think it will be a great continuation 👌

Love it how the story arc develops further. 😍. Keep it up!

10 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

really enjoying this so far, reminds me of "Told To" somewhat.

I‘ve read about „Told To“ so many times now. Must be a legendary piece of literature that impressed quite some people on here. Unfortunately I can’t find it. Could you please give me a hint  were I can find it?

1 hour ago, HereToStay said:

Love it how the story arc develops further. 😍. Keep it up!

I‘ve read about „Told To“ so many times now. Must be a legendary piece of literature that impressed quite some people on here. Unfortunately I can’t find it. Could you please give me a hint  were I can find it?

The creator removed the entire post so you can't find it here anymore, someone else saved it and send it to me, i have it on my pc and i can send it to you once i get home.

It really is a good story 👌

12 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

really enjoying this so far, reminds me of "Told To" somewhat.

I liked that story a lot as well. I always missed how this website had very few stories about deliberate wettings so on the end i started one of my own 😁

7 minutes ago, OmoNeon said:

The creator removed the entire post so you can't find it here anymore, someone else saved it and send it to me, i have it on my pc and i can send it to you once i get home.

I liked that story a lot as well. I always missed how this website had very few stories about deliberate wettings so on the end i started one of my own

Many thanks in advance. Looking forward to it. 👍

And couldn’t agree more, I’d also love to have more deliberate wetting content on here.

13 hours ago, OmoNeon said:

Il creatore ha rimosso l'intero post in modo che non lo trovi più qui, qualcun altro lo ha salvato e me lo ha inviato, ce l'ho sul mio pc e posso inviartelo una volta tornato a casa.

È davvero una bella storia 👌

Anche a me quella storia è piaciuta molto. Mi è sempre mancato il fatto che questo sito web avesse pochissime storie sulle bagnature deliberate, quindi alla fine ne ho iniziato uno mio 😁

hey if it's not a problem would you send it to me as I've never been able to recover it? thank you

19 hours ago, OmoNeon said:

I liked that story a lot as well. I always missed how this website had very few stories about deliberate wettings so on the end i started one of my own 😁

could you send it to me aswell?