Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This series is great so far! Some simple thoughts so far:

Love the relationship between Chloe and Luna so far. Would love to see how these two adorkable individuals grow closer.

Emma/Billy took the situation real well. Billy did a great job covering for her. Its a shame her mom put her in that situation, but you got to emphathise with how difficult it would be to parent in that situation. Hopefully they don't get mad at Emma during the trip

I gotta admit, the Karen bit was funny. Got chuckles the first time, I figured it would be a throwaway line so the second and third times she came up were gold. 

The Good Doctor sure is eccentric. I guess you have to be to cure the entire world of all disease in one shot. At that point, you can be as crazy as you want. All this tech is totally nanobots.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next one 🙂

Edited by Rinatro (see edit history)
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First time trying my hand on writing a story here, english is not my main language so feel free to correct my writing 😄 this is basically a compilation of weird dreams and ideas i put togheter into

Sorry for the long wait! Also happy holidays to everyone who celebrates! But here we go with chapter 13! ____________________________ Luna slowly opened her eyes, yawned, stretched and..

Chapter 14 everyone! This continues the party where it left off. (Next chapter will be the visit to the town when the ship boards.) _____________________________________________ "You two look

1 hour ago, Rinatro said:

This series is great so far! Some simple thoughts so far:

Love the relationship between Chloe and Luna so far. Would love to see how these two adorkable individuals grow closer.

Emma/Billy took the situation real well. Billy did a great job covering for her. Its a shame her mom put her in that situation, but you got to emphathise with how difficuly it would be to parent in that situation. Hopefully they don't get mad at Emma during the trip

I gotta admit, the Karen bit was funny. Got chuckles the first time, I figured it would be a throwaway line so the second and third times she came up were gold. 

The Good Doctor sure is eccentric. I guess you have to be to cure the entire world of all disease in one shot. At that point, you can be as crazy as you want. All this tech is totally nanobots.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next one 🙂

Love reading your thoughts, i'm glad to see how it gets perceived as i was aiming for exactly this reaction 😄

17 minutes ago, Omo-G said:

Interesting seeing that the focus will be shifting around a bit.

Seeing the Karen in the last chapter kind of makes me hope she's a recurring gag, constantly making excuses and maybe culminating with an accident she can't hide.

I can tell you already she'll be a recurring gag, not too frequently though and (i think) it'll be pretty hard to predict when she does 😄

Loved the chapter @OmoNeon!

It's heart warming to see Chloe be so understanding about Luna's fetish, even if she doesn't quite understand that it is one just yet. And it was fun reading Chloe start to give it into the dark side of the cruise. I'm sure this spiral will only continue!

Should be fun to get an update on Billy and Emma. Hopefully they're parents are letting them enjoy themselves on the ship without being too helicopter parent-y. 

2 hours ago, OmoNeon said:

I can tell you already she'll be a recurring gag, not too frequently though and (i think) it'll be pretty hard to predict when she does 😄

Glad to hear the Karenasaurus will continue to make surprise appearances. I wonder when she'll leap out demanding a manager next! 

5 hours ago, Mickpick98342 said:

Will billy have an accident? And Or Emma have a not so accident but more on purpose again? 

The end of the last chapter should give you a pretty good idea to the question if Emma is gonna wet herself on purpose or not.

Spoiler for Billy:

Spoiler

Billy can easily avoid wetting himself cuz he's a guy so probably no accidents, he will wet himself on purpose at some point though, i think it'll be in next chapter, or the one after that. He's more neutral about it though, doesn't like it but doesn't hate it either.

17 hours ago, Omo-G said:

Was worried when this got accidentally hidden, looking forward to the next group scene

Apparently i broke a rule in chapter 9, there's a problem with the character 'Billy' so i'll do some edits once I get back from work.

Billy will be 2 years older now meaning he's 18+ 👍
Edit: Nevermind, i can't edit the older chapters anymore, i edited chapter 9 instead.

Edited by OmoNeon (see edit history)

Another great chapter OmoNeon. 

I just had a fun idea for a potential scenario. Given that there is a scientific study at play on the ship, what if one day they flip the game and test how people deal with restricted bathrooms when its not accepted for people to pee themselves. You know, to simulate places that haven't upgraded to the new cleaning technology. Of course they probably wouldn't want to punish people, but maybe they offer rewards instead for the best holders? 

Keep up the good work!