Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First time trying my hand on writing a story here, english is not my main language so feel free to correct my writing 😄 this is basically a compilation of weird dreams and ideas i put togheter into

Sorry for the long wait! Also happy holidays to everyone who celebrates! But here we go with chapter 13! ____________________________ Luna slowly opened her eyes, yawned, stretched and..

Chapter 14 everyone! This continues the party where it left off. (Next chapter will be the visit to the town when the ship boards.) _____________________________________________ "You two look

19 minutes ago, Mickpick98342 said:

This is good. Will there be a part 2?

The story just started, if people like this i'll definitely continue with multiple new parts 😄
But as this is the first time i've ever written anything like this i wouldn't mind some feedback.

I already had this story partially in my head before so i already know how it's gonna end  😛

Edited by OmoNeon (see edit history)
21 minutes ago, OmoNeon said:

The story just started, if people like this i'll definitely continue with multiple new parts 😄
But as this is the first time i've ever written anything like this i wouldn't mind some feedback.

I already had this story partially in my head before so i already know how it's gonna end  😛

I think it’s really good. Would love to see how this story ends.. definitely gotta be multiple wettings?

28 minutes ago, Matias said:

Hey. Just wanna say I also enjoyed the first chapter. If you include those kind of side stories it would be a great add to the main plot! 

I did have a small side story in mind for Vicky, but as i'm writing it now i realise this story is gonna be alot bigger in chapters than i thought, so the idea was to drop that one.

Some more background origins will also be coming at some point for Dr. Neuhauss.

But i'm getting ahead of myself here as they haven't reached the ship yet, and that's where the story really gets going 😁

In the next chapter they'll be boarding the ship 👀