Sign In

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 1 of December  

Ok, I was just trying to be nice and assume that you only wanted to avoid using "they" because you thought that it was bad grammar to do so, not that you just wanted to find out if they were a man/wom

Day 7 of December (Epilogue)

Posted Images

Now THAT is relief~

Send my congratulations their way! That was seriously incredible~ 😛💖

Once again you've outdone yourself, Bom! Keeping a steady stream of consistent quality content that long can't be easy, and it's all the more inspiring to see you actually pull it off, thank you so so much for being such a golden contributor to the community dude! 

Edited by Tentacool (see edit history)
21 minutes ago, Antispam said:

Aw , now i have to see what your plan was before

The bulge when finished seems bigger than the first comic , they broke physics

There was a time I used to hold in an attempt to understand better how desperation works and from my experience it seems that it's very hard to fully empty when you are too full, it's like the bladder takes some time to relax.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Bombality said:

There was a time I used to hold in an attempt to understand better how desperation works and from my experience it seems that it's very hard to fully empty when you are too full, it's like the bladder takes some time to relax.

Considering that they aren't finished (from what I can see), maybe they can stop when they can think clearly enough and do the rest in the toilet? Wuld be a shame if all that went to waste. (no pun intended of course)

1 hour ago, Antispam said:

Thought it might be that 

Though again what was the original ending anyway? Whether from pointing out the Chair change or the 'can they even walk' change

At first the ending was going to be that they didn't respond to the annoncement that they could pee so the guy helping them poked their bladder a bit so they would start.

Then I changed that to them instead losing control while the guy picked them up to take them to the bathroom (or tried his best, they were very heavy with that big bladder) and in doing so by accident compressing their bladder and makinkg them pee after only moving them like 2 feet.

However I ran out of time to do that one too so instead I opted for something faster to draw which is what I ended up going with: they just wetting themselves simply from hearing the word "bathroom".

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Bombality said:

At first the ending was going to be that they didn't respond to the annoncement that they could pee so the guy helping them poked their bladder a bit so they would start.

Then I changed that to them instead losing control while the guy picked them up to take them to the bathroom (or tried his best, they were very heavy with that big bladder) and in doing so by accident compressing their bladder and makinkg them pee after only moving them like 2 feet.

However I ran out of time to do that one too so instead I opted for something faster to draw which is what I ended up going with: they just wetting themselves simply from hearing the word "bathroom".

I'd like to see it regardless.