Sign In

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 1 of December  

Ok, I was just trying to be nice and assume that you only wanted to avoid using "they" because you thought that it was bad grammar to do so, not that you just wanted to find out if they were a man/wom

Day 7 of December (Epilogue)

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Day 24

image.thumb.png.90abdf93d351621b12e7657c2d17e30f.png

I know! You should read them som interesting facts about dams to pass the time!

I'll start: Did you know...

...Sand dams store up to 40 million litres of water which is enough to provide a year-round supply for over 1,000 people?

That is a lot of water! Can you imagine all of that crashing against the dam's walls? There must be so much pressure... :tohrusmug:

It just keeps getting more and more red... I can only imagine how firm that bulge would feel to the touch, is that as much as their bladder can expand? Is pee just going in and pressurizing more and more, unable to find any way to create more space? Maybe our enby friend's capacity isn't quite what we expected... Unless perhaps their shorts are still restricting that bulge partially? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Tentacool said:

It just keeps getting more and more red... I can only imagine how firm that bulge would feel to the touch, is that as much as their bladder can expand? Is pee just going in and pressurizing more and more, unable to find any way to create more space? Maybe our enby friend's capacity isn't quite what we expected... Unless perhaps their shorts are still restricting that bulge partially? 🤔

The bulge continues to grow it's just that due to how volumes work it's less noticeable the more volume it has.

Someone suggested in discord an idea that really liked, that the chair they are sitting in should break to give them a bit of a challenge, I decided to do it, however I couldn't decide if the chair breaking breaks continuity with something I planned to do later, so just in case it does and since I can't ask withouth giving spoilers I made two versions of today's page.

Also, sorry for the very late update, the 2 extra panel added an extra hour of work.

Also if you need an in universe explanation of how this is possible, just consider this as seeing two pararell universes of the same event.

Day 26 version 1

image.thumb.png.26806e2c06b6a55616a398bbaa521d9b.png

Day 26 version 2

NoPeeNovEnby_p26_v2_p1.thumb.png.cd95376fc5aa17c687a84c9c491ab006.png

NoPeeNovEnby_p26_v2_p2.thumb.png.b6bb3d83eedbd6ef7f5e4a51816163d2.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)