Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest Rima31

7:00 AM : I wake up, turn off my alarm clock, lay in bed for another 15 or so minutes in which I pee and check social media.

7:15 AM : I get out of bed, take off my pull-up, put it in the trash can near my bed, spray deodorant to mask the smell ( I like to air my room pretty often but sometimes it still smells a bit like pee in it if I don't use it ), clean my private place and butt with a wet towel, dress up and put on make-up ( I prefer wearing pants more than skirts because I don't like the feeling of underwear against my skin and with skirts if they aren't very long I can't really go without wearing them)

7:40 AM: I have breakfast and chat with my roommate

8:00 AM : get up, clean the table, wash the dishes and go pee before leaving the house

8:20AM :  I am on my way to the university (It takes me about 25-30 minutes to arrive on foot, including the time I stop to pee along the way - I like to make sure my bladder is empty before starting classes ) 

9:00 AM: First period starts. Classes are around 80 minutes each with a 10 minutes break between then, time which I usually spend on the toilet ( I probably don't need to pee each break, but if I don't do it I get quite anxious during class and can't think about anything else, so it's better this way, still I would choose peeing in a bush every day than using the school bathrooms, but I can't be picky about it)

5:00 PM: School ends, I go to the nearest McDonalds to get some food and pee, then go home. On the way back I stop at the nearest park along the way to pee one more time before arriving home.

5:40 PM: I arrive home, take off my clothes and charge into my big T-shirt ( I usually just wear a shirt at home, no pants, no underwear, because it's relaxing and I can also air my privates while doing it, I just have to sit on a towel because of the occasional pee dribbles )

6:00 PM : I start binge watching shows on Netflix, with the usual pee breaks between them ( If I'm feeling really lazy I'll just wear my pull-up, so I don't need to get up and go to the bathroom )

8:00 PM : my roommate comes home, we cook dinner and chat

9:00 PM : I take a bath (Nothing feels better than laying in the bathtub peeing

9:30 PM: I apply baby powder to my privates and butt ( It's not fun getting a rash... I know it more than anyone else ) and change into my nightwear ( which is usually a T-shirt and pull-ups )

10:00 PM: I go to bed, but I'll continue watching shows on Netflix or anime until 11:00 PM

11:00: I go empty my bladder one last time before going to sleep so my pull-ups can hold the night

11:00: I go to sleep