Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

5 minutes ago, アイミ said:

"We don't have as much time as you say we do Commander. I believe the enemy may attempt to break through our defenses while we are weakened." She says, combatting your stance on the issue.

"Yes... I'm afraid our two remaining "protective garments" can scarcely be spared for the backline heroes... "  (He says this under his breath)
"We strike shortly, please continue to do your best out there."

Edited by Red31299 (see edit history)
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 3: 【Main Story:】 【Tempest 1: World of Windsworn】 【Trial 1: Unsuspecting Encounters and Enemies (1)】 After defeating the first group of foes you encountered on this island, you an

Guys! I am so happy to see interaction. Sorry for the late replies, but I completely forgot to turn on notifications. The next segment will come out soon.

Chapter 1 You grip the summoning stones, whispering your color of choice into them. They glow in a faint grey light, shimmering and sparkling from the faint sunlight peering into the room through

1 minute ago, Red31299 said:

"Yes... I'm afraid our two remaining "protective garments" can scarcely be spared for the backline heroes... "  (He says this under his breath)
"We strike shortly, please continue to do your best out there."

"I don't believe we will be the ones to strike first this time. However I will do my best for you." She replies.

6 minutes ago, アイミ said:

"I can do that." She looks down to the diaper in her hand. "And you still want me to wear this... Thing?" 

"Yes, from my studies I've concluded that to prevent possibly fatal distractions such as bodily urges or wet clothing these will be a necessity for our heroes."

"We need you completely focused on your job of eliminating the key targets within such hostile groups, and this battle may prove too long for a chance of relief."

1 minute ago, Red31299 said:

"Yes, from my studies I've concluded that to prevent possibly fatal distractions such as bodily urges or wet clothing these will be a necessity for our heroes."
"We need you completely focused on your job of eliminating the key targets within such hostile groups, and this battle may prove too long for a chance of relief."

"So it wasn't just some cruel joke?" Monie looks down, a small tear running down her face. "I can't believe it. This is more embarrassing than that nekomata costume Ai made me wear on All Hallows Eve." Many more tears come and begin to fall to the ground. "I'm so sorry Ai. I know you probably don't want to see me like this."

4 minutes ago, アイミ said:

"So it wasn't just some cruel joke?" Monie looks down, a small tear running down her face. "I can't believe it. This is more embarrassing than that nekomata costume Ai made me wear on All Hallows Eve." Many more tears come and begin to fall to the ground. "I'm so sorry Ai. I know you probably don't want to see me like this."

"Miss Monie... I deeply apologize for this. The possibility of Miss Ai seeing you fall in battle would be heartbreaking for everyone."
"I aim to minimize causalities as much as possible with any means necessary and this is one of such means."

*The commander offers a hug in comfort, waiting for Monie's response*

Just now, Red31299 said:

"Miss Monie... I deeply apologize for this. The possibility of Miss Ai seeing you fall in battle would be heartbreaking for everyone involved."
"I aim to minimize causalities as much as possible with any means necessary and this is one of such means."

*The commander offers a hug in comfort, waiting for Monie's response.

"There must be some other way. Please let there be some other way." She clutches her dragonstone. Monie, dragonstone in hand slams her right hand against the wall, the sharp point of it cracking the brick. Her head is bowed and a steady stream of tears is falling onto the stone path.

"There has to be a way to re-write this chapter of my story. Please!"

9 minutes ago, アイミ said:

"There must be some other way. Please let there be some other way." She clutches her dragonstone. Monie, dragonstone in hand slams her right hand against the wall, the sharp point of it cracking the brick. Her head is bowed and a steady stream of tears is falling onto the stone path.

"There has to be a way to re-write this chapter of my story. Please!"

"..."
"Very well then, you don't have to wear it if you do not believe it necessary. However if you believe you cannot hold your urine or are being distracted by urinary urges please consult me and we can consider others means before taking the "protective garment" option."
"I wish to compromise unless there is no other choice."

Just now, Red31299 said:

"..."
"Very well then, you don't not have to wear it if you do not believe it necessary. However if you believe you cannot hold your urine or are being distracted by urinary urgers please consult me and we can consider others means before taking the "protective garment" option."
"I wish to compromise unless there is no other option."

Monie is on the floor, kneeling almost. Her face is buried behind her hands, and you can hear her cries. The dragonstone drops to the floor, cracking the pavement a bit. "Ai, for you. I must rewrite this horrid reality."

3 minutes ago, アイミ said:

"They're nearly all familiar to me, but different in some way. Although that Monie person and the figure she calls 'Ai' are completely unknown to me."

"Hm, yes miss Monie indeed appears to originate from a different realm than yours as well as the others..."
"Do you have any guesses thus far?" 

10 minutes ago, アイミ said:

"She said a bunch of ones and zeroes when I asked her. But I have no idea of what they mean." 

"Interesting... well perhaps we could study together back at the base."
"Wishing you the best in combat."

*The commander goes back to his command post awaiting the next clash of combat, while he wishes his conversation with miss Monie would've gone better forcing her to wear a diaper in such a state would not feel right in the slightest*

"This "Ai" figure... I hope to summon them one day..."

and thats it for me right now.
Thanks for the responses! I took a more "serious" direction with the commander, it wouldn't feel right having them be perverted or comedic at least until we get to a seasonal tempest where it would ""feel"" more like the right thing to do or say.

Chapter 2.2:

【Main Story:】
【Tempest 1: World of Windsworn】
【Trial 1: Traveler from Rhina (1)】

After checking in with your units a bit, you hear the person behind the statue speak to her allies. Everyone around you picks themselves up a little and draws their weapons. 

"It's alright to be afraid. It is the natural response of coming into contact with that you cannot defeat. Hide, quiver, run. Do what you can to stay alive. For I, the angel from Rhina will show you no mercy. Now go." You hear her call out to you. After she says this you hear a loud finger snap. "Allow me to show you the light of the afterlife, it's your reward as lowly thieves!"

The group of the Lance Fighter, Sword Fighter, and Red Mage rush in towards your group.

「VS Lance Fighter + Sword Fighter + Red Mage」
「Turn Order:」
Lance Fighter (Level 2)
Linasi: Princess of Neroi (Level 4)
Hira: Bloodstained Snow (Level 2)
Sword Fighter (Level 2)
Mare-Nave (90%): Rain Deity (Level 2)
Red Mage (Level 2)
Nyrtale: Festive Lorekeeper (Level 4)
Monie: Otherworldly Intelligence (Level 5)

Spoiler

Shortened Notes:
Lance Fighter attacks Nyrtale with Iron Lance: Dealt 5 damage
Lance Fighter follow-up attacks Nyrtale with Iron Lance: Dealt 5 damage
Linasi attacks Lance Fighter with Strike: Miss
Hira attacks Sword Fighter with Festive Santoku: Dealt 46 damage
Sword Fighter defeated
Hira takes 32 damage
Mare-Nave (90%) attacks Red Mage with Iron Lance: Dealt 24 damage
Red Mage defeated
Nyrtale attacks Lance Fighter with Pain: Dealt 5 damage
Lance Fighter takes 10 damage
Monie attacks Lance Fighter with Reality Surge: Dealt 27 damage
Lance Fighter defeated

The three enemies rush around the corner, draw their weapons and attack. They strike efficiently, giving you as little time to prepare as possible. The Lance Fighter runs in first, she swipes with the lance at Nyrtale, and he takes 5 damage. After her first attack she stabs forwards, dealing another 5 damage. Linasi aims her staff at the Lance Fighter, but as she's about to fire she quickly grabs at her crotch and bounces up. The shot flies past the target, hitting the wall. Hira cleans off her Festive Santoku and begins running it across her left arm. It reaches her wrist where she then thrusts it into. Her red blood splatters out onto the floor as she quickly removes the knife from her veins. Hira then throws it forwards into the Sword Fighter. The malicious red blade spins and slices through him. He drops the sword and falls to the ground as he takes 46 damage. Hira then clutches her neck as she takes 32 damage. Mare-Nave (90%) walks calmly towards the Red Mage, quickly striking him over the head with the weapon, dealing 24 damage. The Red Mage falls to the ground instantly after being attacked. Nyrtale then attacks the Lance Fighter who hit him. He twirls the staff and points it towards the target. The red burst of energy is emitted, and the Lance Fighter takes 5 damage. She then kneels down, clutching her breastplate as she takes another 10 damage. Behind the wall you hear a small glittery sound as Monie appears from behind it. She points down, tears still running down her face. Then attacks with Reality Surge, the red, blue, and green blast flies out into the Lance Fighter, dealing 27 damage. 

「Levels:」
EXP:
Linasi: 116
Nyrtale: 125
Monie: 125
Mare-Nave: 130
Hira: 130

Mare-Nave (90%): Level increased to Level 3
HP: 17-18
Atk: 21-22
Def: 3-4
Res: 6-7
"That is to be expected coming from a creator. Nothing too special." -Mare-Nave (90%)

Hira: Level increased to Level 3
HP: 27-28
Def: 3-4
Res: 6-7
"Unfortunate, I'm even farther from my goals." -Hira

「Bladder:」
Linasi: 12
Hira: 2
Mare-Nave (90%): 6
Monie/Nyrtale: 8

「Two Groups Remain」
「What would you like to do?」