Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Embarrassed to tell people that I have to go to the bathroom

Hello,

This has been a common theme throughout my life, and I thought I would shake this as I got older. I'm 26 now and It still hasn't gone away.

Outside of omorashi I dread letting anbody know that I use the bathroom. I'm so shy about it. I don't speak of it at all. The thought of anybody knowing that I have bodily functions makes me cringe. In conversation I go out of my way to avoid saying the words "pee" and "poop". It's childish, I know, but I'm curious if any of you are like me.

As a kid in school I was always the one with my legs pinned together under the desk begging the clock to go faster because I was too embarrassed to ask to go to the bathroom. In high school we had a long list of bathroom passes in our agendas, and I only used two the entire school year. One afternoon towards the end of the school year I was DYING and dribbling in my underwear when I walked up to my teacher with my list of bathroom passes. She was shocked that my list was so empty and could tell that I really really had to go. She usually gave students a hard time about leaving her class but I think she was sympathetic once she saw the look on my face and didn't want to have me embarrass myself on the floor in her classroom. 

On road trips I was the one bouncing around in the back seat using expert math skills to calculate when we would run out of gas so I could stop and make a run for the bathroom.

Now as an adult I'm the same way. I don't even like expressing my need to my girlfriend who knows I'm into omorashi (partially because I know she's going to joke around and tease me and make it worse!). I only ask to use the bathroom at someone's house when I'm about to burst. This past year I was out beer drinking with two female friends at a baseball game. after the game we walked back to one of their apartments. I needed to go pretty bad but I didn't want to slow them down to stop by the bathrooms. Once we got inside we were standing around taking in the kitchen and I noticed that I couldn't keep my legs still. They were drinking just as much as I have and seemed to have no concern. I was thinking "how have these two girls drank so much and feel fine while I'm standing here doing the potty dance in front of them?". It got progressively worse and my bladder ached and throbbed. I felt their eyes look down at my legs and crotch doing a not as subtle dance as I thought. They noticed, crap. I got to my breaking point and thought "I better ask to use her bathroom before I have an accident". I'm sure they were watching me and wondering how long I would stand there squirming.

I'm not sure if my mindset that peeing is so taboo caused my omorashi kink, or if my omorashi kink caused my mindset that peeing is so taboo. 

What came first? The chicken or the egg?

Same to me. But I can usually hold until someone else excuse to bathroom so I can naturally join. 
In case I noticed that someone may need visit the bathroom, I am also too embarrassed to ask. So the person has to ask a break by himself or herself.

For some cases that I meet someone same to me and stay together for a long duration. It will eventually turn to be a holding contest.

I'm the same way. Always hated having to ask to go to the bathroom, or for people to even notice that that's what I left to go do. One time the company I worked for sent me to some big week long training event. At the end of the week, they threw this kind of party where they rented out a bar/restaurant for us, and everything was on the corporate bill. Being young and stupid, I of course tried a series of beers and whiskeys, trying to keep up with my buddy there who learned to drink in the military. Right when I was about to go find the bathroom, the president of the whole company got up and started giving a speech, and he happened to be standing right in front of the bathrooms! I tried to hold on as long as I could, but he just kept talking, so eventually I had to just get up and do it. I actually had to quietly say "excuse me" so he would step a little to the side and let me into the bathroom right behind him, which I had to use while he was still speaking, and then come back out and return to my seat. To this day, I don't know how I didn't die from it.

I have gotten past being embarrassed about letting people know I needed to pee. It's a good thing because I can't hold it like I used to. Starting in high school I would go all day without peeing. Even into adulthood , I didn't want anybody to know I ever peed, so I would just hold it, no matter how badly I had to go, which was very painful. I am sure it was obvious how uncomfortable I was. 

When I was young, I would pee dance and squeeze my penis rather than admit I had to go, as if that was not obvious by my actions. Occasionally I would end up wetting my pants, although usually not with an obvious wet spot. I remember frantically holding myself and pee dancing because my pee was starting to come out. Then of course I no longer had to hold myself. A friend said you just wet your pants, which I denied.

This one occasion as an 18 year old I had to pee badly for about  six hours. Eventually I could hold it no more, and I ended up with a softball sized wet spot in my jeans. But that is a story in itself. 

On another occasion a couple of years later so I was about 20 I was at a all day BBQ, with plenty to drink. Eventually I needed to pee so bad I thought my bladder would burst, but nope I would not admit it. A few more hours went by and I seriously thought I was going to wet my pants. I was holding myself under the picnic table, and no longer participating in the activities. I could not even stand straight. But somehow I remained dry. When I got home after a few more hours of intense agony , I rushed right to the toilet  Unzipped and pulled out my throbbing dick .And nothing  no relieving gush of pee. I had held it so long I couldn't pee. It turns out my bladder was so distended it rested on my urethra blocking the flow. It took a good 10 minutes of slow dribbles and weak intermittent pee stream to relieve enough pressure that I could start emptying my bladder. Of course that is a story too.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I don't know know what sits behind your bathroom reticence, whether it's to do with early training or the way you were brought up.  I was fairly fortunate in being brought up to believe that bodily functions are a normal part of life and that what goes in one end must eventually come out of the other.  I'm really unsure as to the best way to help you.  Maybe the best advice I can give is that everyone from the King (or the President) downwards, has to go, and that taking care of business, be it number one or number two, is a universal necessity. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Simpfan4

I wait to see where others go if I can't see where the bathroom is.  I don't want to have to ask anybody. I just want to be able to slink off and use the bathroom on my own. And I'm usually pretty full by the time that happens.