Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tell me your hottest fantasies!

A few:

Someone using my bladder as a pillow, and I have to keep perfectly still so as to not wake them.

(With a woman) Lying down between her legs with my head on her crotch, and she clamps down on my head with her thighs to attempt to keep holding it.

(With a man) In bed, I am bursting but my desperate sounds actually lull him to sleep with his big arms tight around me, so I kinda just squirm like that until I can fall asleep too.

Being plugged up and then having my bladder massaged.

Continuing to hold so that someone else can go, thus losing my chance to pee.  They are really sorry but I tell them it's okay, even as my bladder bulge has become quite visible to them.

My fantasy scenario is to be on a trip by car or bus! 

I drink a lot of water and then when we stop for a break, i go to the bathroom when bursting, but i can't pee...i return in the car/bus bursting for a pee, knowing that I must hold ar least 2 or 3 hours and everything thinks that I had peed one minutes ago...so my agony holding will be hide for the other people, without the possibility to stop also if my bladder is going to burst...for me it will be the situation to see how my bladder can hold..

A planned meet up someplace safe and private. Probably during the day while our spouses are at work. We would get together, play either card games or chess while drinking water or coffee constantly, building up that overwhelming urge to pee. My bladder and willpower aren’t that strong so maybe I give in first. You tell me to wait while we go outside for a cigarette. You ask I try to hold on until after. We are both fairly desperate at this point, me more so than you (though maybe you’re better at hiding your desperation-I don’t know). I’m doing all I can to hold on while we are at the designated smoking spot but it’s nice outside and I’m enjoying my time with you. After we finish smoking, you tell me to have a second cigarette. I tell you I don’t know if I can make it through two cigarettes but you say that’s okay. I notice you’re doing the pee pee dance too. I ask if you’re going to make it through another cigarette and you say you don’t know but we’ll find out. After I finish smoking I tell you I don’t think I can make it all the way back in totally dry. I’m so desperate at this point I pee a little as I step forward. I tense up quickly, stopping the flow. It takes a couple of tries before I can get it to stop and the pain is worse now because I had a slight bit of relief but the resulting wave makes me want to go even more. Somehow I get myself under control and we go back inside. I have a wet patch on my groin, not too big but noticeable. You also have a small wet patch, smaller than mine, because you started leaking too. We are both turned on at this point and we both have to pee very badly. I decide to go first and I wet my pants in front of you. I let out most but not all of my bladder. Now it’s your turn. Piss your jeans for me. You let out a sigh of relief as you begin wetting your pants for me. When you are done I add my remaining piss to your clothes. Then I caress your legs over your wet jeans before I undo your pants and perform oral sex. Afterwards the rest is up to you…

On 11/1/2022 at 10:43 PM, birthdaycake said:

Hi- I'm super brand new so hopefully nobody minds that I am responding (been a lurker for a looooonnng time!) 

Fantasy: being Dom to a sub- (preferably a sub who has a really weak bladder to begin with), either tying him up or just not letting him go to the bathroom. Ideal fantasy: he wakes up in the morning in bed with me, naked, desperate to pee, but I don't let him up.  I will lay next to him in bed and tease/play with him.  He will be begging me to please stop because he has to go so bad and he is about to have an accident in the bed if I don't stop.  I tell him he has to wait and that he can hold it if he really tries, and I keep playing with him.  He gets increasingly desperate quickly and tells me he is about to go all over.  Of course I don't let him up and fairly quickly he starts peeing, a little at first because he's trying still, to hold it, but that only lasts a second or two before he is full on wetting the bed, all while I am stroking his thigh and tell him it's ok that he's having an accident, but he's really embarrassed that he's peeing all over my hand and the bed and can't stop.  He pees for a really long time and then finally it diminishes down to a trickle and then a few drips.  The bed is soaked, and he is apologizing, saying he tried but he just couldn't hold it anymore and he had to go so bad.  

Can I sleepover 🥰?

The idea of being able to make any TV show or character desperate does entice me.  Like how on Rick and Morty the sexy alien controls a whole planet and makes the TV show do anything he wants.

The peeing in lap making out does seem awesome too.

I have lived most of my fantasies but maybe i would revisit one.

I have to admit i get more excited at fulfilling another's fantasies than my own.

I take my female partner to a store to buy a cute pair of underwear which she gets to choose.  They can be any color or style as long as she agrees to wear them only for our wet nights out.  We can buy the most expensive or go to a Walmart.  Then we go to a thrift shop and look through the ladies slacks to find a vintage plaid or solid pair which she likes and feel comfortable to her.  We plan a 2 day trip the first night out she wears the slacks, underwear, a belt, a cute modern top and sexy heels.  This night I wear shorts, sandals , a casual top and a locked chain belt the key stays in the room when we leave. We drink beer, water and mixed drinks. We can pee at anytime, anywhere (meaning in the bathroom or outside where no on sees except for us) however only she can take her pants down.  We drink until desperate, both go to the bathroom she stays dry and I wet through my shorts.  Go back to our spot, she laughs and smiles at me since she is dry and comfortable and I am cold and wet.  We drink again until desperate then walk back to our room, go in the bathroom she takes her pants down, sits on the toilet while I stand in front of her.  She holds the key starts to pee on they potty and tells me to wet myself while she watches then when there is a puddle at my feet she smiles, hands me the key and smiles saying, “Ahh did you pee your pants.”.  On our second night we wear the same outfits except the chain belt is on her and shows so everyone can see it.  We repeat the exact steps above. 🙂 

On 11/12/2022 at 1:04 PM, Toady567 said:

A planned meet up someplace safe and private. Probably during the day while our spouses are at work. We would get together, play either card games or chess while drinking water or coffee constantly, building up that overwhelming urge to pee. My bladder and willpower aren’t that strong so maybe I give in first. You tell me to wait while we go outside for a cigarette. You ask I try to hold on until after. We are both fairly desperate at this point, me more so than you (though maybe you’re better at hiding your desperation-I don’t know). I’m doing all I can to hold on while we are at the designated smoking spot but it’s nice outside and I’m enjoying my time with you. After we finish smoking, you tell me to have a second cigarette. I tell you I don’t know if I can make it through two cigarettes but you say that’s okay. I notice you’re doing the pee pee dance too. I ask if you’re going to make it through another cigarette and you say you don’t know but we’ll find out. After I finish smoking I tell you I don’t think I can make it all the way back in totally dry. I’m so desperate at this point I pee a little as I step forward. I tense up quickly, stopping the flow. It takes a couple of tries before I can get it to stop and the pain is worse now because I had a slight bit of relief but the resulting wave makes me want to go even more. Somehow I get myself under control and we go back inside. I have a wet patch on my groin, not too big but noticeable. You also have a small wet patch, smaller than mine, because you started leaking too. We are both turned on at this point and we both have to pee very badly. I decide to go first and I wet my pants in front of you. I let out most but not all of my bladder. Now it’s your turn. Piss your jeans for me. You let out a sigh of relief as you begin wetting your pants for me. When you are done I add my remaining piss to your clothes. Then I caress your legs over your wet jeans before I undo your pants and perform oral sex. Afterwards the rest is up to you…

This! But at the end I want to sit on your lap, facing you, with my legs wrapped around your body. I want to let go right then and there. Maybe you could too. 

I would like to have an ultrasound scan appointment. I would be told to arrive with a very full bladder. I have a rather big bladder I would need to hold my pee through entire day at work to fill it properly. I would come to the medical centre with approximately 10-12 hours of pee sloshing in my rock hard bulging bladder. I would be told to wait longer as my visit is delayed. I would have to sit for an hour in a waiting room with other desperate to pee patients. Then I would be called in by a radiologist. I would have to lay on my back. The radiologist would compliment on my very full bladder. After the scan I would be finally allowed to relieve myself but I would find the toilet is out of order, so I would have to ride back to my apartment with an overfilled bladder trying my best not to wet myself in a public places. 

On 11/9/2022 at 11:02 AM, Arrestao99 said:

Taking advantage of a situation of fear or tension in public to urinate, I have never urinated out of fear but I like to take advantage of fear or tension to do so

Okay I get you.  So like you find your self in a situation of fear and wet yourself on purpose using the situation as the cover/reason for wetting.  What type of fear situation would you use.  Like someone playing an surprising you by jumping out of somewhere or sneaking up behind you?  Talking like friend spranking each other.  Or other type situation where it would be realistic that you could have been in fear?

I thought about using the cover of going to a haunt house or haunt maze during the fall that are around the area and pee my pants when going through and laughing it off as I really scared me.