Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tell me your hottest fantasies!

Really curious to hear about your fantasies :]
Mine personally is to be tied up and filled to the limit, while being teased for hours until i lose control completely :DD
And another one is to have no access to the bathroom and not being allowed to pee without a rare permission, my bladder being completely in control of another person. Probably even plugged or smth, but thats a third one...

What about yall? What is the hottest, turning on case you can imagine? :^

Mine would be to be tied up with my legs spread and then tickled into wetting myself. And doing the same to an attractive girl in a cute pair of jeans, shorts, pajama pants, etc. Who enjoys it as much as I do, of course.

Another would be for her to sit on my butt and wet herself on me. And then me wetting myself afterwards.

As long as we're speaking hypothetically, a hypothetical girlfriend and myself both have chains around our pants padlocked into place, and we each have the key to the other person's padlock. Whoever makes a wet patch or asks to be unlocked first "loses" and has to wear absorbent undergarments for the next 24 hours, again locked on and with any changes at the discretion of the winner. The winner also gets to choose the level of absorbency, which could mean an overnight diaper with booster pads, pullups, training panties, or pads. If I won I would probably go with high capacity so we could do other things for an extended period of time without being interrupted, whether it was clean out the garage, play minecraft, cuddle, or what have you. If I lost, I obviously wouldn't have any say, but... I would likely be excited out of proportion to my circumstances if she forced me to use pads to relieve myself for the next 24 hours, especially if she decided that a leak or wet spot meant I had to wait for a change but a wet pad with no leak was changed right away. I know from experience that I can easily hold much more than most pads are designed to hold, but I couldn't hold on for a full 24 hours, so it would require a lot of concentration to keep track of how full my bladder was and deliberately go before I got so full that I would flood the pad. I would either be constantly distracted or constantly wet.

For me personally, I love the idea of being filled up while teased both sexually and about my bladder. 

Maybe someone could tie my hands behind my back and make me drink bottle after bottle of water (or maybe something alcoholic, since that always makes me need to pee more). While my bladder fills they would be touching me, laughing at me, maybe putting a vibrating egg in my underwear, until I can't think straight from being so desperate to pee and orgasm. 

I also love the idea of someone with a very large bladder teasing me and saying that I have a tiny bladder, making me hold as long as they do or using some kind of device/magic to share liquid from their huge bladder into my small one until I can't take it any more!

My current favorite fantasy is having a genuine accident in grey or light colored pants, and having to walk a while in public before I can get home 🙈 I say genuine accident partly because I wouldn't want to intentionally wet in front of nonconsenting onlookers, and partially because a real accident sounds so much more thrilling than an intentional wetting, imo at least!

Something about the embarrassment factor REALLY gets me going, lol. Being seen and maybe even laughed at a bit... I don't know if it'll ever happen, though, as I almost never have accidents 😔 For now at least, it's purely fantasy!

For me it would be going on a date with a guy and it becomes apparent he has to pee and is squirming but isn't doing anything about it, then we go back to mine and he shyly tells me that he is holding deliberately and is embarrassed to say but he enjoys omorashi and wetting his pants. Then daring him to pee and watching as he wets himself, undresses and then I join in myself 😉

On 10/31/2022 at 2:47 AM, OmoL said:

For me personally, I love the idea of being filled up while teased both sexually and about my bladder. 

Maybe someone could tie my hands behind my back and make me drink bottle after bottle of water (or maybe something alcoholic, since that always makes me need to pee more). While my bladder fills they would be touching me, laughing at me, maybe putting a vibrating egg in my underwear, until I can't think straight from being so desperate to pee and orgasm. 

I also love the idea of someone with a very large bladder teasing me and saying that I have a tiny bladder, making me hold as long as they do or using some kind of device/magic to share liquid from their huge bladder into my small one until I can't take it any more!

Wow! I'd love to do this to someone. 🙂

I'm still thinking about Halloween.  I'd love to take a walk through the woods with a woman at night.  Once I almost walked into a spiderweb that stretched across the trail and had a big spider in the middle, but my flashlight revealed it at the last moment.  There's also unpredictable owl activity, and once I ran into someone who said there'd been coyotes around.  I've been imagining what it'd be like to be there holding hands with a girl when one of those things makes her scream and wet herself.  We had a warm October with many sightings of shorts and leggings, and costumes with skirts would've been appropriate although none caught my eye.  It's fun to imagine how sudden complete bladder failure would affect such outfits.  Of course maybe she wants to wet, and if we came home from a spooky night walk without an accident she'd ask me to tickle her until one happened.

I'm also thinking about Halloween gatherings and other parties with my friends, which had to stop in 2020 and sadly never started up again.  I'm thinking about all the drinks and the shortage of bathrooms.  It'd be great to be in a situation like that while in a close relationship with one of the women present.  We could whisper to each other about the fullness of our bladders.  When we couldn't take it anymore, we'd slip away in the darkness and find a secluded spot where we'd relieve ourselves together.

Sorry but all my fantasies are pretty tame!

a fantasy of mine is to be with a girl a little younger than me who really wants to urinate and when her desperation becomes evident she confesses to me that she wouldn't mind getting wet since she feels more comfortable peeing on her clothes and how solution offer her to sit on my face without taking off her pants and let her pee there and at the same time pee on my pants while she is on top of me.

Very similar to the OP but on the other side. Doing the tying in a shibari scene when my rope bottom asks to be untied but I deny her request (this would all of course be with consent long before it happened) and tell her I'm not untying her until she wets her panties. The other scenario (also negotiated and with consent of course) is a D/s scene where she is required to ask permission to use the bathroom. Of course the only way she gets permission is if she wets herself. Might involve pressing her up against a wall, lifting her skirt, pressing into her bladder a little and then cupping her pussy over her panties while whispering into her ear "you can go now." We make while she's peeing. Of course compliance earns a bazillion trillion orgasms and tons of aftercare (well, the aftercare happens regardless, orgasms can depend on their kinks).

I have experienced an ex sitting in my lap (lotus style) while she pees her panties. She was GGG and we really tried to entertain one another's kinks. She didn't dislike it but it also didn't turn her on and... I discovered that as hot as that fantasy sounded, I think that one in particular requires your partner to be into it as well (my opinion). Unfortunately that was a while ago and I didn't know about D/s back then. I find that people who are specifically into the psychological aspect of D/s can be enthusiastic about a lot of things when they get into sub-space. This of course requires that their fantasies are being attended to with sincerity as well, doesn't work if it's all one-way.

I think my ultimate fantasy would be with a girl whilst we are both in plastic pants.

We'd make out, lots of grinding going on until at last we'd go all the way, still wearing the plastic pants. 

Afterwards she'd put on  a diaper under the plastic pants and wet them both. 

Again we'd rub and grind until we couldn't hold it back and do it again. 

On 11/2/2022 at 2:43 AM, birthdaycake said:

Hi- I'm super brand new so hopefully nobody minds that I am responding (been a lurker for a looooonnng time!) 

Fantasy: being Dom to a sub- (preferably a sub who has a really weak bladder to begin with), either tying him up or just not letting him go to the bathroom. Ideal fantasy: he wakes up in the morning in bed with me, naked, desperate to pee, but I don't let him up.  I will lay next to him in bed and tease/play with him.  He will be begging me to please stop because he has to go so bad and he is about to have an accident in the bed if I don't stop.  I tell him he has to wait and that he can hold it if he really tries, and I keep playing with him.  He gets increasingly desperate quickly and tells me he is about to go all over.  Of course I don't let him up and fairly quickly he starts peeing, a little at first because he's trying still, to hold it, but that only lasts a second or two before he is full on wetting the bed, all while I am stroking his thigh and tell him it's ok that he's having an accident, but he's really embarrassed that he's peeing all over my hand and the bed and can't stop.  He pees for a really long time and then finally it diminishes down to a trickle and then a few drips.  The bed is soaked, and he is apologizing, saying he tried but he just couldn't hold it anymore and he had to go so bad.  

I've never been attracted to the idea of being a sub, but this is so incredibly hot that I think it will take months to get it out of my head