Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pull-ups that don't leak around the legs

I found that, pullups not leaking around the legs is based on how tight the clothing you are wearing is, you need space for the pullup to expand and have to push the pee towards the leg gathers. Personally, ive said this time and time again. best bang for your buck enjoyment pullups have been the always discreets. they really do well for real life use in public fun.

They're mad pricey but Abena Abri-flex M3s are good for that. They hold more then the average drugstore tape up diaper but are pull ups. They aren't the most discreet, like if you wear skinny jeans over them it'll be pretty obvious but if you wear baggy clothes it shouldn't be obvious. Really the biggest downside is they are kind of expensive. They don't cost as much as a premium ABDL diaper like something from Rearz or ABU but they for sure cost more then walmart brand pull ups. That being said most of the time store bought pull ups leak on the first or second wetting for me while I've had the M3s last 4 wettings before they leaked. 3 light wettings or 2 soakings seems to be the average capacity for them. If you get them to max capacity though its pretty noticeable so be wary with what you wear them with. Even pretty baggy pants will show a bulge at the bottom if you fill them up fully.

22 hours ago, Ollerus said:

They're mad pricey but Abena Abri-flex M3s are good for that. They hold more then the average drugstore tape up diaper but are pull ups. They aren't the most discreet, like if you wear skinny jeans over them it'll be pretty obvious but if you wear baggy clothes it shouldn't be obvious. Really the biggest downside is they are kind of expensive. They don't cost as much as a premium ABDL diaper like something from Rearz or ABU but they for sure cost more then walmart brand pull ups. That being said most of the time store bought pull ups leak on the first or second wetting for me while I've had the M3s last 4 wettings before they leaked. 3 light wettings or 2 soakings seems to be the average capacity for them. If you get them to max capacity though its pretty noticeable so be wary with what you wear them with. Even pretty baggy pants will show a bulge at the bottom if you fill them up fully.

Have you had an opportunity to compare these with NorthShore GoSupremes? I tried a sample of the GoSupremes, but didn’t really even get to release a full bladder into one before it leaked out the front of the leg openings. I’ve stuck with tabbed diapers for now, not just because of the ability to tighten the leg openings, but also because I found the GoSupremes really didn’t have enough padding in front for those of us with penises. 

2 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

Have you had an opportunity to compare these with NorthShore GoSupremes? I tried a sample of the GoSupremes, but didn’t really even get to release a full bladder into one before it leaked out the front of the leg openings. I’ve stuck with tabbed diapers for now, not just because of the ability to tighten the leg openings, but also because I found the GoSupremes really didn’t have enough padding in front for those of us with penises. 

No I've never used NorthShore before but the only time I had something like that happen on the first wetting with the M3s I was peeing as hard as I could because I thought a leak was pretty much impossible and was wearing pretty tight skinny jeans so it could have been that. Even then it legitimately shocked me when I felt pee rolling down my leg cause they had held so much all the other times that the first thing I thought was that it must have had a hole in it. Ive had a few on purpose accidents to test them out that way and they held up fine all those times too. They don't seem to hold up too well to messy accidents though, I had one of those and fortunately I was standing in the shower when I did cause it blew out almost immediately.

Another vote for the Abri-Flex level 3. Best pull-ups I have found thus far. They are bulky though.. 

As mentioned by our friends above, even these will struggle to hold major floods or even dramatic messes. They are just not designed for such purposes. Heavy-duty tabbed diapers always going to be the better bet for those uses. If however you just want to let squirts out as the need arises (rather than hold for hours…) then these should hold for several hours. 

In Europe (and likely other markets) there is also the Tena Flex range.. kind of a hybrid.. wrap a belt around your waist and pull diaper up between your legs. I find them more trim and airy than normal tabbed diapers, but safer than pull-ups. The closest I could find (yet quite different) in North America are the Tena Stretch briefs. Comfy, even in warmer weather.. and decent protection. 

all the best

andrew

On 10/30/2022 at 4:20 PM, tw82 said:

Does anyone know of any adult sized Pull-ups that don't easily leak at the legs? I've tried the drugstore brands as well as the NorthShore Supremes and haven't found one yet that will hold up well. 

Thanks! 

I wear the Prevail brand & have only had 1 leak- when I did the "capacity test" to see how much they could hold. Held a full bladder & only a couple drops came out as I finished peeing