Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite positions to pee your pants in?

I don't know if it's my favourite, but it can be kinda fun to do it upside down. 😉   It takes a bit of prep (unless you're a gymnast and can stand on your head, which I'm not, lol), I've done it with a pillow on the floor, and sorta walked my legs up the wall.  The hardest part is trying to relax enough, so it helps if I'm really full.  Then instead of pee running down your legs it's running up (down, idk?) your stomach, soaking your shirt, and usually runs down my neck and gets my hair all wet.  I like wearing overalls, or a sweater over my tshirt, so there's lots of material to absorb all the wetness. 

Then if you stand up to finish off you'll be completely soaked from head to toe 🙂

Standing with my legs pushed together! I also enjoy wetting while sitting on the toilet if I have a bit more left after standing. I also enjoy holding panties in my hand/putting them on a chair and soaking them. I'll then put them on and walk around/do tasks with soaked panties and eventually wet in jeans/dress/skirt/whatever.

idk if this counts but I have an uh, rod, so I can sit in a chair and direct the pee all over my chest. Love the feeling of a shirt/dress getting wet and warm :3