Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Cleaning Up Car Seats

I apologize if this is too off topic, but I thought the subject to anyone interested in car seat wettings.

I had a friend who was really desperate after a large margarita and she was about to pee her pants in my car seat.  I told her to go ahead because it was better to be embarrassed for a little bit than to be in physical pain.  She did make it to my house where she was able to go in the toilet, but I've been thinking about just how to clean a car seat.  My seats were nasty and I figured I'd just get a seat covers and cover the stain if she did have an accident.

However, I found this device and decided to give it a try in my car.  The stain is not a pee stain, as far as I know.  (The friend drives the car too.)  Here are pictures of the results.  It took out most of the stain and I really couldn't tell from looking at it that it, although the picture of the final result shows a slightly darker spot, but it might come back more after it dries.

The moral of the story is we can clean up car seat accidents and it might make our wettings in our cars less obvious.  I bought the device for less than $100 US dollars at a large American chain of big box stores.  I don't make money from them in any way.

Again, sorry if cleaning up from accidents is off topic.
image.thumb.jpeg.d3ae20c52e0d38df2ec3fd56c382264f.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2759442519d21b7d8915b051906b6365.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b7ad5adab5dda74792fea1a8b6de0459.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.30910821cc1c386fbbca216780930b9e.jpeg