Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Advice needed for wetting in public

Hi, I'm new here, and also new to dedicating myself seriously to this. I don't even know if I'm asking this in the right forum, but here goes. I have become increasingly interested in wetting while I'm out. It could be just for an exercise walk, dogwalk or going shopping. But it's hard to do it without it showing, which I'm not interested in. I'm not into ageplay or diapers per se, but I have been wondering if there is anything I can wear that is not visibly bulky that will enable me to pee while out among people? Any advice is welcome 🙂 Thanks!

If you don't want to wear a diaper, I think black pants are your next best bet. Not all fabrics and shades of black will perform the same, so you'll need to do some testing at home first. When you find a good pair, they basically only show wetness for a couple seconds after you finish peeing. You'll still have to exercise some discretion about when and where you pee, but it makes it very possible. I've done a lot of runs in black running shorts where I would find somewhere inconspicuous to do the actual wetting, but then had no issues running back through town in wet shorts. 

If you're looking for something that's still not a diaper that would let you pee while someone is looking directly at you, I have no idea. Let me know if you invent it.

4 minutes ago, peepantsrunner said:

If you don't want to wear a diaper, I think black pants are your next best bet. Not all fabrics and shades of black will perform the same, so you'll need to do some testing at home first. When you find a good pair, they basically only show wetness for a couple seconds after you finish peeing. You'll still have to exercise some discretion about when and where you pee, but it makes it very possible. I've done a lot of runs in black running shorts where I would find somewhere inconspicuous to do the actual wetting, but then had no issues running back through town in wet shorts. 

If you're looking for something that's still not a diaper that would let you pee while someone is looking directly at you, I have no idea. Let me know if you invent it.

Yes, exactly that. Black jeans are my favorites. Been wetting them in public for many years and never been caught. Soo naughty and fun. 😜😈

9 hours ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

Black is best! There are some materials that don't absorb much at all too. My advice, wear black jeans or shorts, and pee sitting down somewhere. It will be less of a wet patch, and easier to play off as sitting on something wet in the VERY unlikely even you get caught. Avoid any lighter colors, and make sure you drink water for a full day before hand or the pee will still have a strong odor to it.

Bring a backpack with you with a change of clothes of you can, and don't sit somewhere where the puddle will be visible. No concrete underneath, but grass and stuff like that should be fine. If you have an idea in mind run it by us. We'd live to help you enjoy this more 😀

That's really good to hear

Be mindful of the way that moisture can reflect and refract light, even in low light conditions. Even fabric that doesn't change color appreciably between wet and dry states can take on a tell-tale shine. I would suggest a practice run or three in the privacy of your own home first, so you can see how and where the wet spot spreads and maybe shine a flashlight on it to see if being illuminated from different angles makes the wetness more obvious.

Also, if you pee in your pants while standing up your shoes will be wet. So even if your black synthetic pants doesn't show wetness your first steps will. Just something to think about if you do it on a very dry day, it will look strange if you walk out from a bone dry patch of grass and leave soaking wet footsteps behind you when you go onto the asphalt 

Thanks a load for the advice from everyone here. Here's what I tried yesterday, wanting to wet outside but not wanting to wear diaper: I put on one pair of undies, then put a plastic cover over that. Then another pair of undies, then black jeans, as recommended here. Went for a long walk both on public streets and in the forest. Along the way I made little inconspicuous stops where I let out some spurts. Gradually my inner undies got quite soaked, and for quite a while I was completely dry on the outside. Very nice! But then  something happened - no surprise I gradually got quite aroused, and unbeknowst to me, my erection went beyond the lining of the plastic cover. So next time I stopped to pee some, I suddenly noticed the front of my jeans were getting soaked. NOT part of the plan. But thanks to you guys' good advice it was not too visible, and I got home safely. And being all soaked was of course more satisfying in the end 😉