Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Things Have Moved Up A Level

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new here but have been lurking for a little while. I am totally bladder incontinent so wear diapers 24-7.  I live with my partner and she fully understands my issues. I've always taken responsibility for changing my own diaper until a few weeks back when I injured my wrist and my partner had no choice but to change me when I was wet. At first this didn't go down well but after a day or so she seemed fine with it. In fact a couple of times after she'd changed me I noticed she went into the bedroom and I could hear her masturbating as if the experience had turned her on. My wrist is now recovered and I am back changing myself but she still insists on "getting me ready for bed" at night. This is something I never thought would happen. She puts the changing mat on the bed and lays out a fresh diaper and two boosters and some clean plastic pants. She then makes me lay down and once thereceived_1406027156570321.thumb.jpeg.26eeb5072862c5f0045611fa8cdaaf97.jpeg old diaper is off wipes me down with a wet wipe, puts vaseline on my legs where the plastic pants rub and then get me to raise my legs so she can wipe the rest of me. The new diaper is then slid under me and she applies talcum powder before I lower my legs and she tapes up the diaper. The plastic pants are then slipped onto my legs before she asks me to raise my bottom so she can pull them up around my waist. This has been happening for over two weeks now and I cannot believe it is!