Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever held it in even if ya dident half to just for fun?

14 hours ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

Yup, do this for fun a lot. I definitely do it at work too. Even if I use the toilet, and not my pants, it just feels so much better to relieve myself after holding past when I should lol! ❤

I also enjoy a full bladder and a good pee even when not wetting, but I kind of go at from the other direction. When I know I'm at home for a while, but it may not be a good time to wet my pants, I just drink a ton of water and coffee. After a couple hours of this, my bladder's full every 20 minutes or so. Maybe not full as in almost having an accident full, but full enough that peeing feels great. It's basically doing the set up for rapid desperation, just without the accident at the end because I don't have the house to myself to do it.

Anyone else notice that non-omo people hold it on purpose, too? Obviously they don't talk about it all the time, but over the years, I've heard enough people admit to it when it did come up in conversation for me to think it's actually fairly common. Just little things they say, like, "I probably should have used the bathroom at school, but I wanted to see if I could make it all the way home", or, "sometimes I wait until the last minute just as a game to see how far I can push myself". It makes me wonder if most people could potentially enjoy wetting if they went into it with an open mind.

@peepantsrunner

"Anyone else notice that non-omo people hold it on purpose, too? Obviously they don't talk about it all the time, but over the years, I've heard enough people admit to it when it did come up in conversation for me to think it's actually fairly common. Just little things they say, like, "I probably should have used the bathroom at school, but I wanted to see if I could make it all the way home", or, "sometimes I wait until the last minute just as a game to see how far I can push myself". It makes me wonder if most people could potentially enjoy wetting if they went into it with an open mind."

Well there are plenty of people who hold it for convenience sake or out of necessity it has nothing to do with getting sexual pleasure from a full bladder. Some people just don't like having to take the time to use the restroom were waiting for the restroom, some people can't find the time, other people think that they can wait until they are at their home toilet which is preferable to a public toilet and a whole host of other reasons to hold that that have nothing to do with omorashi. I think that the average person know who holds it out of convenience or inconvenience or necessity probably wouldn't enjoy having an accident.

I do think that some people probably try to see how long they can push their limits and go without a bathroom, not for any particular pleasure it gives them, but just because they want to have better bladder control for when they need it or simply because they don't like having to wait to excuse themselves to go to the bathroom. But I think that the average person ultimately does it for practical purposes not for sexual reasons, and the average person would probably go to great lengths to avoid an accident.

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

@peepantsrunner

Well there are plenty of people who hold it for convenience sake or out of necessity it has nothing to do with getting sexual pleasure from a full bladder. Some people just don't like having to take the time to use the restroom were waiting for the restroom, some people can't find the time, other people think that they can wait until they are at their home toilet which is preferable to a public toilet and a whole host of other reasons to hold that that have nothing to do with omorashi. I think that the average person know who holds it out of convenience or inconvenience or necessity probably wouldn't enjoy having an accident.

I do think that some people probably try to see how long they can push their limits and go without a bathroom, not for any particular pleasure it gives them, but just because they want to have better bladder control for when they need it or simply because they don't like having to wait to excuse themselves to go to the bathroom. But I think that the average person ultimately does it for practical purposes not for sexual reasons, and the average person would probably go to great lengths to avoid an accident.

I know most of the time people hold it, it probably is for completely "normal" reasons. I'm just saying that here and there during my life, I've heard people say things that sound like they kind of enjoy holding it as long as they can when they know they have an out to not have an embarrassing accident. I don't think that everyone secretly has a pee kink they're hiding, just that some people maybe could enjoy it if they didn't think of it as so gross or wrong due to conditioning. 

8 hours ago, peepantsrunner said:

Anyone else notice that non-omo people hold it on purpose, too? Obviously they don't talk about it all the time, but over the years, I've heard enough people admit to it when it did come up in conversation for me to think it's actually fairly common. Just little things they say, like, "I probably should have used the bathroom at school, but I wanted to see if I could make it all the way home", or, "sometimes I wait until the last minute just as a game to see how far I can push myself". It makes me wonder if most people could potentially enjoy wetting if they went into it with an open mind.

I've previously referred to what I call "closet holders" who would never admit to having a fetish but who often hold their pee even when they have ample opportunities to use a toilet.  I have a neighbor who often gets a giant coffee at the beginning of his long commute home from work, and when he arrives he's sometimes really desperate for a pee - even dashes behind the garage to go the instant he gets out of his car.  He well knows what the coffee will do, but I think he enjoys the feeling, or at least he enjoys showing himself (and occasionally me) that he can hold it.  I've noted him making a hurried trip to the bathroom when it's been available to him right along.

Over the years I've observed others who just seem to wait until the last minute and then take a long pee.  It's like a lifter testing himself on a heavy weight from time to time just to reassure himself that he can still do it.  And there's something very satisfying about taking a very long pee, and I know guys who purposely aim for a loud pee and come out of the bathroom with a proud grin.

Fairly recently actually! I was in the middle of a busy weekend shift at work, running around and cleaning tables and moving dishes all while needing to pee like BAD! (For context free drinks are available at my place of work for all employees and i was sweating fair bit that day from running around) I did eventually end up taking a break and going to the bathroom because I knew I couldn't make it through the shift but those 3 or so hours were pretty fun. Mabye on a let's say less busy day I could take that bulging bladder home with me and have some fun, if the time is right of course. 😉

• 2 months later...

Literally holding right now at like an 8/10 lol

Pretty much all of my free time alone consists of me realising I need to pee, decide to hold it, play a game or something, then realise I'm about to burst hours later, then let the horniness take over and have a bit of fun, then I repeat.

Most of the time I don't do it when I'm out in town but there have been a few times I have just to test myself.

And if the urge is already moderate I might go for a walk. I'm basically more used to holding than not now 😁