Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Halloween Costume idea

4 hours ago, Kayla28 said:

Ive been thinking about adding "pants wetting" to my halloween costume this year. I have a few people I will spend halloween with this year and I was planning on the generic scared girl from a horror movie all beat up and covered in blood but also so scared she wet herself. That would be my costume has anyone ever done anything along those lines? 

Oh wow, if you really do that and totally own it, that would just be the sexiest costume ever 😍. Great idea!

I would recommend that for the first wetting you sit down somewhere so you get that wet patch around your crotch and your bum and not totally soak your pants down to your ankles. I think that‘s how most non-omo lovers would fake peed pants with water or the like.

1 hour ago, HereToStay said:

Oh wow, if you really do that and totally own it, that would just be the sexiest costume ever 😍. Great idea!

I would recommend that for the first wetting you sit down somewhere so you get that wet patch around your crotch and your bum and not totally soak your pants down to your ankles. I think that‘s how most non-omo lovers would fake peed pants with water or the like.

Thats actually a really good idea and If i end up going through with it i am definatly going to do it that way!! Thanks for the tip

8 hours ago, Kayla28 said:

So little update went to my party last night and I did not chicken out. I had peed my pants just before leaving (had to put a plastic bag over my car seat lol) any way I only told my closest friend and we got there and like I said it was outdoors and dark out so I really dont think anyone saw and I was definatly not telling any one I did not want to draw the attention to my self but anyway it was a blast. I ended up getting a little drunk and I peed my self one more time because at that point I was like whatever I dont care haha. But some one noticed after that and I had to play it off like I was wating in line to use the bathroom and dident make it. So all in all dident exactly go how I thought cause I dident really explain my costume to anyone except my friend. But it was a really fun and exhilerating night 

Hey, very cool that you pulled it off. Sooo hot 😍

Sounds like you had a lot of fun too.

Care to elaborate a little bit more how your costume looked like in the end? I got the impression your super authentic outfit didn’t quite get the attention it deserves. 😉

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)