Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female What is your favorite part of wetting your clothes?

Long time viewer, first time poster. What is your favorite part of wetting your clothes?

For me, as a guy suffering with gender dysphoria, I feel the best part is imagining wetting as a girl while moving my parts to pee more downwards, or playing a desperationg game where I hold while looking through a set amount of pages all while drinking water or alchy, or smoking THC per page or so many pages, and try to make it to the end before peeing or setting myself up for bladder failure, still trying to fight it,and then when totally failing, masturbate till the end, peeing all the way.

I am a weird one, but I feel we are all a little bit weird. I just wanted to finally come out as the freak I am..

❤️

Edit: So many posts, I have enjoyed reading all of them. Interesting views and experiences, as well as different ways to enjoy the play. I have cleaned up the typos and will occassionally post my new ways I play my watersports. ❤️

Edited by TaylaTime (see edit history)

Psychologically? The thought of a public accident has always felt like it would be humiliating beyond measure. I'm not into that, so being even 5/10 desperate in public with nowhere to go is always a little stressful. The thought of either having the accident and not caring at all, or even better, just letting it go in a "I wasn't going to make it so why bother tormenting my bladder any more?" kind of way is always really exciting to think about. Like if I could wet myself with an attitude of "I had to pee, so I peed, it's no big deal", it would be a complete rejection of that fear of it happening completely outside of my control and being insanely embarrassing.

Physically? Obviously I can tell the difference between the feeling of needing to pee and approaching orgasm, and between peeing and having an orgasm, but there's definitely some overlap in the way those sensations are experienced. In the above mentioned stressful context of being desperate in public when I didn't plan on it, it doesn't register as a pleasurable feeling. When I'm intentionally desperate and in control, and actually pay attention to the feeling without the negative connotations, it feels pretty good. I think even non-omo people will admit that a good pee when they've been holding it feels really good. What they miss out on is that the feeling is 100x more intense when you do it in your pants. That slight delay between when you let go and when it actually starts is especially intense, followed by the best sense of release ever in those first few seconds of wetting.

As a guy, my favorite part is the unique feeling I get when trying to wet on purpose and the pee is *riiiight* at the edge of coming out. It gives me goosebumps and lets me get excited when reminding myself it's ok to go.

A strong second favorite would be having a wet spot fresh enough to still be warm. Touching it from the outside and getting the faint smell is just delightful. 😍

so, this isn't sexy per se, but rather somewhat philisophical. SOMEWHAT. so, peeing on the beach: it happens a lot. there's not a strict taboo code being broken. nevertheless, there's something poignant almost about viscerally experiencing the contrast between what one thinks of as "natural" and "artificial." like, the fabric of swimwear .. what tree does that grow on? the nature part is self explanatory. so i guess that specific experience can be extrapolated to omorashi in general. a visceral exploration, investigation, and experience of the boundaries between natural and artificial. order and disorder. control and release. it's an art, kind of.