Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wow. That was a mega experience. Thanks for sharing.

There's always something about the first time... The way it was unexpected, the way you think you're going to make it but don't, the way it feels. So congratulations. But you can never reproduce everything that made it a first time, but now you know how to get into that state again for some more fun! Any chance of a photo of the result next time?

Be glad you were at home when it happened.  For my first planned accident, I started a hold at work so that after I got home I could just hold until I burst.  The problem was I had to stop for gas on the way home and ended up wetting myself at the gas pump.  I was fortunate enough to have on dark jeans so it didn't show to well.  But still very embarrassing.

I know the feeling after a hold, how you just happen to have more accidents after the muscles have just given up. Honestly, I love it. First I hold, then I burst, then for the rest of the day a tight par of grey leggings go on, jeans overtop, and i just casually wet myself as the need arises for the rest of the day, assuming my spouse is not around. Havent overcome that one yet 😉

Two for one

Guest harriwet

This happens to me sometimes! It's like my bladder knows when I don't actually want to hold it- if I'm not in the mood to wet myself I can hold all day and even if I'm literally writhing in desperation nothing will come out, but when I'm in the mood for wetting I have a bladder the size of a pea, and no matter what I try I always end up having an accident before I get to where I wanted to be 🤫

Great story! What a surreal experience. I have also never had a full on accident before when not in a desperation challenge although I realized there are some things I can do to make me pee myself even if I'm trying my hardest not to, I've never reached the point of no control in a normal setting. Must feel really weird and embarrassing. Luckily it happened in your own house haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Years ago one of my old girlfriends agreed to wet her pants for me.  She came over to spend the weekend at my place.    We had been drinking  beer for a few few hours when she announced that she was dying to pee.  We went outside, but she could not overcome the conditioning to stay dry.  Finally I led her into the bathroom and cupped my hands under her stream and massaged her crouch with hot urine.  She loved the pure intimacy of that experience.  We had a few more drinks, then a small dinner and went to bed.  About 2am she woke me up and said "I know you like pee, but I am sorry I just wet your whole bed."  I assured her that she was the most lovely creature on Earth.  We made love in the wet sheets and then slept wet the rest of the night.   

A few weeks later I traveled  to stay with her.   We went on a day trip and had a few drinks.  On the way home she became very desperate.  She had to hold for another hour and had an accident on the way into the house.   She wet the bed again that night.   We lived together for the next three years and the pattern was consistent,  she wet the bed after a long hold.   So, Xxshutdown, your preminition that a long hold puts you at risk for a wet bed is real.  I'd suggest putting a waterproof mattress cover on the bed and enjoy. 

• 2 weeks later...