Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Partner bucket list

Oh yea, some favorites:

-We meet for coffee and she shows up already having to go from holding her morning pee. Then we go shopping with no potty breaks allowed. Maybe I would do the same hehe.

-Going out and only being allowed to go before and after the night. Can either of us stay dry?

-Making out while she's holding it bad. Helping her hold it until she wets on us both.

-Holding it at festivals and raves, no potty breaks allowed just like you mentioned.

The possibilities really are endless with this kink...

Edited by wetting_fan (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, pguy69 said:

I would LOVE to be on a night out with a girl with a no peeing rule in place. Eat at 7, drinking all night, then a taxi home about 2 am. Neither of us allowed relief! What an absolute dream.

I have a similar fantasy, but what I really love is the idea is having some way of being allowed to try and go and making a game of it. For example only being allowed to pee at every other or every 3rd stop, only being able to pee when seeing someone wearing a certain item of clothing, or only being able to go after several drinks or at pre allowed times throughout the night. Then of course running in to the usual night out delays or even better, long lines.

I love this because it creates the opportunity for a frantic search/attempt to get to go

9 hours ago, pguy69 said:

I would LOVE to be on a night out with a girl with a no peeing rule in place. Eat at 7, drinking all night, then a taxi home about 2 am. Neither of us allowed relief! What an absolute dream.

I've kinda done this with my wife while out at a long (6+ block long) strip of bars in a college town. She peed when we got to the first bar around 7, and she wasn't allowed to pee anywhere in that strip. She made it until after midnight before she begged to go. We had an almost 10 minute walk back to the car, she she lost control and peed next to the car in a parking garage. I then added to her massive puddle. 

I really want to recreate it (this was about 7 years ago), but it hasn't happened yet. 

I’m an Old Guy, and I have been very fortunate to have had several Ladies in my life who were avid Pee Girls. One of my favorite pastimes is trying to sort through memories of Wetting Games, Accidents, and Show-and-Tell sessions with the goal of remembering and writing about the Top Ten Wetting Experiences of my life. 

One quick Surprise that always “Pops Up” when I’m trying to sort out my best memories happened many years ago when Kathy and I were a young married couple. We hadn’t done much yet in the way of improving the cellar in our ranch style house, so the floor was still bare concrete. I was puttering around on my cellar work bench one hot Sunday Summer afternoon.  The door at the top of the stairs opened and Kathy came down to join me. She was dressed for Summer in a tank top with a pair of sexy cut-off jean shorts that drew my attention to her fabulous thighs and intriguing triangle. I could tell that she was up to something as she padded across the concrete floor to me in her bare feet. I stood fascinated as she pulled me close to her with her right arm around my waist, then pressed my right hand into her crotch while looking up into my eyes and saying “Wow , the floor is really cold”.  My right hand felt a hot, wet torrent as she peed herself forcefully into my hand. Her hot piss flowed through my fingers and splashed onto the floor as I felt my dick pulsing a different liquid into my tighty whities.

10 hours ago, cwpee said:

I've kinda done this with my wife while out at a long (6+ block long) strip of bars in a college town. She peed when we got to the first bar around 7, and she wasn't allowed to pee anywhere in that strip. She made it until after midnight before she begged to go. We had an almost 10 minute walk back to the car, she she lost control and peed next to the car in a parking garage. I then added to her massive puddle. 

I really want to recreate it (this was about 7 years ago), but it hasn't happened yet. 

Sounds like a great night! I assume, since she wasn't allowed to pee, that she is very much "one of us". If you're still with her then surely recreating it is very much a possibility. A Christmas treat for you both maybe, but no copping out in the parking garage, get yourselves a taxi and wait until you get home, no matter what!

Honestly one of my favorite things about having a partner who shares the omo fetish, is just enjoying it together I'm so many ways like the other night me and my other half looked at diff omo videos together~ since we like different kinds it's fun to show each other. We got all hot started playing with each other into some dirty talking and love making. Or there's times we both just wanna be wet, as much as we like switching who's bad, good, holding games etc....sometimes we just enjoy going together. We soaked our clothes and cuddled in bed and watched tv together. As great as the love making is, it's amazing to just lay in his arms that way. Cuddle and be held close getting to share that together.

2 minutes ago, Disneybaby65 said:

Honestly one of my favorite things about having a partner who shares the omo fetish, is just enjoying it together I'm so many ways like the other night me and my other half looked at diff omo videos together~ since we like different kinds it's fun to show each other. We got all hot started playing with each other into some dirty talking and love making. Or there's times we both just wanna be wet, as much as we like switching who's bad, good, holding games etc....sometimes we just enjoy going together. We soaked our clothes and cuddled in bed and watched tv together. As great as the love making is, it's amazing to just lay in his arms that way. Cuddle and be held close getting to share that together.

That's really hot, I love that he wets himself too, very sexy

17 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

You are lucky to have a partner like that.  It sounds like the perfect relationship.

1 hour ago, wetgarth said:

You are lucky to have a partner like that.  It sounds like the perfect relationship.

Eeeeeeh I don't really think a perfect relationship exists, but when you love the person you're with their faults don't over go your love~ everyone has different lines in the sand so to say. So long as it's stuff you can live with perfect has a flexible meaning ❣️ 

I knew a couple that divorced once they got a home together and they just managed house work and trivial things differently. Couldn't stand the other just didn't know what they were doing. (Was annoying cause both were right, just priorities over stupid things you wouldn't think could break people up) 

similar I good friend of mine, something many say "oh that'd be it for me" had her now husband cheated on her, was a year after their son was born they weren't married. They spent few months apart and got back together, and they're now married 17 years. Had another kid 6 years later. While that's something hard (and there's never an excuse personally, I don't see it as an accident it's a choice you may regret but never an accident) they worked past it and honestly I've never known 2 people more in love and devoted to one another. (That doesn't mean everyone should follow but only you know how you feel, if you can work past those things) 

lolz sorry for the ramble it's one of those days that made me think of this~ I do enjoy we like this stuff together. And it is nice to share a fetish, but even that's more because I put effort into that to start. I've mentioned that in a few posts I got into omo cause my partner asked me to wet for him after a year together. And I tried it and grew to really enjoy it on my own~ 🥰  the right one may not initially share the interest but never know what can blossom 💗

24 minutes ago, Disneybaby65 said:

Eeeeeeh I don't really think a perfect relationship exists, but when you love the person you're with their faults don't over go your love~ everyone has different lines in the sand so to say. So long as it's stuff you can live with perfect has a flexible meaning ❣️ 

I knew a couple that divorced once they got a home together and they just managed house work and trivial things differently. Couldn't stand the other just didn't know what they were doing. (Was annoying cause both were right, just priorities over stupid things you wouldn't think could break people up) 

similar I good friend of mine, something many say "oh that'd be it for me" had her now husband cheated on her, was a year after their son was born they weren't married. They spent few months apart and got back together, and they're now married 17 years. Had another kid 6 years later. While that's something hard (and there's never an excuse personally, I don't see it as an accident it's a choice you may regret but never an accident) they worked past it and honestly I've never known 2 people more in love and devoted to one another. (That doesn't mean everyone should follow but only you know how you feel, if you can work past those things) 

lolz sorry for the ramble it's one of those days that made me think of this~ I do enjoy we like this stuff together. And it is nice to share a fetish, but even that's more because I put effort into that to start. I've mentioned that in a few posts I got into omo cause my partner asked me to wet for him after a year together. And I tried it and grew to really enjoy it on my own~ 🥰  the right one may not initially share the interest but never know what can blossom 💗

I understand what you are saying, My wife did try it with me at the beginning of our relationship (and we have been married over 25yrs now) but I think I always knew that she was joining in with my fetish for my sake rather than her enjoyment .  I respect & love her too much to asked her to do something for me that she no longer enjoys. Naturally, like any married couple we have our ups & downs but we have had many happy times.  So now I just enjoy the fetish by myself and thank to this group, can share and enjoy peoples experiences, observation & thoughts without judgement. This is a great online place in my opinion.

2 hours ago, wetgarth said:

I understand what you are saying, My wife did try it with me at the beginning of our relationship (and we have been married over 25yrs now) but I think I always knew that she was joining in with my fetish for my sake rather than her enjoyment .  I respect & love her too much to asked her to do something for me that she no longer enjoys. Naturally, like any married couple we have our ups & downs but we have had many happy times.  So now I just enjoy the fetish by myself and thank to this group, can share and enjoy peoples experiences, observation & thoughts without judgement. This is a great online place in my opinion.

Similar I like things on this site my bf isn't as into. (Like types of omo) so we both enjoy diff things here, I didn't think Id like posting and making videos as much as I do~ 

On 12/6/2022 at 11:56 AM, pguy69 said:

Sounds like a great night! I assume, since she wasn't allowed to pee, that she is very much "one of us". If you're still with her then surely recreating it is very much a possibility. A Christmas treat for you both maybe, but no copping out in the parking garage, get yourselves a taxi and wait until you get home, no matter what!

I wouldn't say she is "one of us". She's always held her pee a long time, but it was more because she didn't like public bathrooms. She didn't think of it as pleasurable until we started dating. She still doesn't do it on her own for her own pleasure by herself, but she definitely enjoys holding it for me. The full bladder turns her on, but I think its more about how much I enjoy it, plus she knows what happens at the end of the night!

She doesn't have the iron bladder than she used to, but she has held until she begins leaking a number of times over the past year. If you look at some of my recent posts you can see what went on.

On 12/6/2022 at 8:23 PM, OldWetGuy said:

I’m an Old Guy, and I have been very fortunate to have had several Ladies in my life who were avid Pee Girls. One of my favorite pastimes is trying to sort through memories of Wetting Games, Accidents, and Show-and-Tell sessions with the goal of remembering and writing about the Top Ten Wetting Experiences of my life. 

One quick Surprise that always “Pops Up” when I’m trying to sort out my best memories happened many years ago when Kathy and I were a young married couple. We hadn’t done much yet in the way of improving the cellar in our ranch style house, so the floor was still bare concrete. I was puttering around on my cellar work bench one hot Sunday Summer afternoon.  The door at the top of the stairs opened and Kathy came down to join me. She was dressed for Summer in a tank top with a pair of sexy cut-off jean shorts that drew my attention to her fabulous thighs and intriguing triangle. I could tell that she was up to something as she padded across the concrete floor to me in her bare feet. I stood fascinated as she pulled me close to her with her right arm around my waist, then pressed my right hand into her crotch while looking up into my eyes and saying “Wow , the floor is really cold”.  My right hand felt a hot, wet torrent as she peed herself forcefully into my hand. Her hot piss flowed through my fingers and splashed onto the floor as I felt my dick pulsing a different liquid into my tighty whities.

I reckon I would cum spontaneously if my wife did that too!

12 hours ago, OldWetGuy said:

Yup, I can close my eyes and hear, feel, and smell her hot piss! And I can still remember how surprising and wonderful it felt to be pumping a hands-free load into my pants.

I guess there's a parallel with a genuine pee accident but for me the rareness and surprise factor of having a spontaneous hands-free cum explosion is an even bigger rush, particularly if it happens in your pants.

I think that a major factor for me was the intense eye contact that went on during her wetting. I have had two other events in my life where I did a hands free shot in my shorts, each with a different Lady than Kathy, and each after an erotic buildup and including intense eye to eye communication.

The first time it happened I was in my early thirties, the last time it happened I was sixty two.

On 12/6/2022 at 9:15 PM, Disneybaby65 said:

When I was with Kathy we had an agreement. We would cuddle, spoon, and fall asleep on “Wetting Nights” after consuming a bottle or two of wine. Whoever woke up first and needed to “Go-Go” would wake the other.

We would then revert to adolescent role playing , acting out times when our teenage selves had “suffered” accidents. We would all the while be each holding each other and encouraging each other to “hold it” just a little longer. “Oh no, I’m gonna wet the bed Donnie”! “Oh Kathy, I can’t hold it, here it comes”! “Ooh! That feels so good”!

After we had emptied our bladders and then gotten each other off, we would “Cuddle in the Puddle” and go back to sleep.

I have been one Lucky Bastard to have been married to two different Potty Girls in my lifetime.