Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(I have returned! With part two of this story. I am so sorry that the other part ended in such a dumb way. That's my fault. I was losing interest in the story, but I really liked the concept. I didn't want to just leave Saria and her friends behind. So I wanted to end it on a cliffhanger. This story I think was made back in July. So I don't remember EVERYTHING. Today I got the inspiration and was like "Huh. I should make part two. That'll be fun." Remember all these questions are open-ended. Feel free to suggest any action. I might redo the battle system and all that. It felt a little cluttered and slow. Sorry that the previous part wasn't as good as it could have been. This one though. I'm really going to try to make good. If you have any suggestions, please state them. It'll help me out, plus you'll get a story that you like a little more.)

Chapter 1: Lost.

Saria's eyes slowly opened. Her vision was blurry and she was in pain.

When her vision cleared she looked around.

Left

Right

Left

Right 

Left

She looked up and saw sunlight barely making it into the dark, damp room.

She looked at her body. She didn't have any clothes on. Her armor. Her father's sword. Everything was gone. Worst of all she had to pee. Really badly too. She didn't know how long she was out for.

The cold stone on her bare back made her twinge. She wanted to get up and move, but her body was tied up. Rope covered her crotch and a neat pattern of it had her stuck. Her body was tired. The little strength she had was holding her pee in. She tried moving of course it didn't work. The cold stone was just adding insult to injury. She was dehydrated. She was cold. She was exhausted.

All she remembered was walking through the forest with her friends. They found mushroom people and the mushroom people sprayed spores at them. It's all blank after that.

She was worried about her friends. She didn't k know where they were.

The need to pee slipped her mind for just a second, which caused some to leak out.

The rope got damp and she gasped. She couldn't hold it anymore. Some got out. She couldn't physically hold herself. Her body was wore out. Slowly her pee leaked out. Soaking the rope and spraying the rock she was stuck on. Sure it was warm on her naked legs, but she didn't want to pee all over them.

Eventually she started pushing to get it all out faster.

Bad idea Saria!

When she peed with force it sprayed out the does of the rope some of it shot up to her. Getting all over her chest and stomach. She was warmer, but covered in pee. She put on a pouty face for a minute as she slowly finished peeing into the rope she was bound by.

After she was all done she sighed. She wondered where her friends were. She wondered what she should do.

-Saria thought for a moment about what to do. Sure she could wait and see what happens, but some of her strength returned. She could maybe get out of the bounding rope.-

1.) Wait and see what happens.

2.) Try to get out of the bondage.

Stat section:

Saria

HP: 4

MP: 1

Weapon: Fists: 0-1 Damage.

Armor: Nude: 0-0 Defense

Needs:

Food: 30/50

Drink: 2/50

Saria is Warm and Wet

Saria's bladder is Empty!

(That's it for the introduction. I redid the stats and added needs. I could remove the needs if you want me too. Adds more to the story/game.)

Chapter 2: "I didn't wish for a fish!"

Saria decided that she should save her energy. Maybe she could take a nap. She was warmer. Only slightly. She also wanted to see what would happen. If she saved her energy she might be able to overpower her attacker. She smiled with her new plan and laid her back to rest.

She actually fell asleep pretty quickly. Looks like she only woke up because she had to pee. Lucky girl.

Saria slept on the rock. Tied up in the rope, covered in pee. She didn't even dream, but somehow that was one of the best naps she's ever taken.

When she woke up the sunlight was gone. She slept for a while. Her thirst managed to get worse. She needed a drink, fast. She even wanted some food.

As if miracles were real... It started raining. She heard the liquid hit the floor in front of her.

"Come on wind.... Blow it over here..."

Of course the wind wasn't going to do that. She was in a cave. She realized what she had to do.

She pulled and strained with the rope. Eventually she freed herself. Her naked body slid down the rock... Right into her puddle.there she was. A 19 year old girl sitting completely nude in her puddle of pee. It wasn't warm. It was cold. She shuddered at the thought of it. She stood up and went over to the hole where the rain was coming from. She opened her mouth and got some of the rain into her mouth it was good enough for her.

Unfortunately, she was freezing.

"G-Gah... I just c-can't win..."

She looked around the room and didn't find any of her belongings.

Saria thought for a second.

"I can... I can get the pee off of me with the rain water..."

She shook that thought. It would be too cold.

Suddenly the door unlocked. She looked over and the door opened.

Two fish people walked into the room they had spears and some tribal-looking armor.

"I- uh... Hi...?"

"BLUB! BLUB BLUB!!"

"Oh... No?"

The fish people ran at her and pointed the spears at her.

Saria covers her private parts and backs up into the rock.

"BLUB!! BLUB?"

"I uh... I don't understand w-what you're saying..."

The fish people looked at eachother and back at Saria. They pulled their spears back. They did a salute motion and walked out of the other door.

"Wh- what just happened..?"

Saria sneaks out of the room out the door the fish came in from. The walls were stone. Glowing mushrooms grew on the walls. There was a pit of water in the center of the room. 

There were signs that had a foreign language Saria didn't understand.

"Why couldn't they use pictures?"

She sneaks into the next room through a sharp curved hallway. She ran down the hall until two Mushroom people popped out of the ground. 

They were the same ones that kidnapped her and her friends!

"Ah... You managed to escape the rope room."

The mushroom people looked at Saria's private parts. Saria was obviously hiding them, but they still were looking at her.

"Turn around for us."

Saria refuses. Instead taking a step back.

"Hun, I promise you it'll be a terrible idea if you run. You might as well just listen to us."

Saria blushed a deep red. Her eyes welled up with tears. She shook her head.

"Ah. We gave her a cho-"

Suddenly a spear goes through the head of the first mushroom person.

The other one turns around and gets speared as well.

The mushrooms fall to the ground. The two fish people walk forward and see Saria. They look at eachother and nod. They make a 'follow' motion with their fins.

Saria reluctantly follows the fish people. They reach a room with a bunch of mushroom houses. They point to a building.

Saria goes into the building. It was the armory!

She smiles and looks at the weapons.

She reaches a box with a sign on it. Saria opens it and finds two outfits! One was a grey outfit. A loose T-shirt, grey panties, and a grey pair of pants. Similar to yoga pants. This is an outfit Saria would normally wear at home. The other outfit is a green outfit. A tight green shirt, A mint pair of panties, and a pair of viney green pants. Similar to sweatpants. Though they have vines on them. Something that Reya would wear.

What outfit should, Saria take and wear?

1.) The classic Saria outfit!

2 ) The classic Reya outfit!

Stat section:

Saria:

HP: 10

Weapon: Fists: 0-1 Damage.

Needs:

Food: 20/50

Drink: 15/50

Saria is cold and damp...

Saria's bladder is Filling!

Chapter 2.5: Pick a weapon!

Saria looks at the two outfits. She grabs the Reya styled outfit.

She uses the other outfit to wipe the pee and water off of herself. She puts the green outfit on and takes a deep breath

Safe at last.

She looks at all of the weapons

There is a bow.

There are two daggers.

There is a sword and shield.

There is a bag full of tomahawks.

What weapon should Saria take?

• 4 weeks later...

Executive decision!!!!

Tomahawks!!!

Chapter 3: Can I axe you a question? 

Saria grabbed the bag of tomahawks.

Sure she didn't know how to throw them well, but they looked cool and would be fun to play with!!!

Saria leaves the armory to find the fish people gone.

Everything was.... Silent. It was eerie. The sound of a stream could be heard. The gentle sound of Saria's breathing seemed loud.

Saria slowly steps her forward. It was dark... The lights on the walls were gone...

Saria was scared. She didn't know what to do. She wished she had her friends more than ever right now.

Suddenly a loud crack is heard. The cave's ceiling cracked!!! The cave was collapsing.

Saria jumped so hard she left the ground!!!

She ran down the hall hoping to find the way out. Two mushroom people jumped at her with spears. They almost stab her.

Saria yelps and jumps backwards. She lands on her butt. She feels a warm wetness spreading in her panties. Her mint coloured panties became dark. The vine-coloured pants also went dark. 

It was warm. Soothing... If she could feel that.

All she felt was terror. She was scared by the sudden cracking and the spears getting jabbed at her.

She wanted to cry. 

She had to fight though.

An angry look spread on her face. A newfound courage appeared in her eyes.

GAINED FEAR FIGHTING SKILL!!

Saria stood up and jumped backwards. She threw an axe with precision right into the cap of the mushroom person. The mushroom fell backwards and decayed.

Saria looked at the other one. It was obviously scared.

1.) Throw an axe at the mushroom!!! It deserves it! It made me pee myself!

2.) Leave it alone. It doesn't deserve death.

Stat section:

Saria:

HP: 10

Weapon: Bag of Tomahawks: 3-8 damage.

Skills:

Fear fighter - If Saria fear wets herself before a battle she'll get FIRED UP!

Needs:

Food: 15/50

Drink: 10/50

Saria is warm and soaked!!!

Saria's bladder is Empty...

Saria is FIRED UP!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 4: A friendly face?

Saria looked the mushroom dead in its eyes. 

Quickly, Saria throws a tomahawk right into it's cap. The mushroom falls over. Lifeless.

Saria cautiously walks down the hallway. 

She didn't want to get hurt again. The pee filled panties weren't a problem. She quite liked the feeling.

At the end of the hall there was a staircase up to the surface. It was raining. Saria didn't care though. She climbed up the stairs and looked around. She was on a hill a tall hill. She saw a village a few miles out. She saw a little trader's cart at the end of the path. She goes to it. It was pretty large.

Saria goes inside of the cart. There was a whole store in there.... Thought there was a strange thing behind the counter a large cage.

Saria approaches the counter. A fancy cat with a tuxedo and top hat on was on top of a stool.

"Oi! Ello mate! Got yo'self sum gold tah spend?"

"Uh...."

Saria checked the pockets of the clothes she was wearing there was a gold pouch. 

Saria gained 75 gold!

"Oooo I see that ya do hav sum gold. Can I int'rest ye in a lil' dealio?"

"Uh... Sure...?"

"Awlroight! Ye see dis lil' cage roight 'ere? There's a girl in it."

"Wh.... What?!!"

"Oi come on now. Don't get yo panties in a twist. She tried stealing sum of me produce! So I captured 'er! She looks about your age. Ya moight wanna get her free while ya can. God only knows what a man would wanna do with a pretty girl like 'er."

Saria peeks over the counter. There's a girl with a violet shade of hair sitting in the cage. She was only wearing a white bra and a white pair of panties. She was rather pale. 

"Are you... Are you okay??"

The girl looked up. She didn't look happy.

"I'm doing wonderful. Thanks for asking."

She put her head back down.

What should Saria do?

1.) Save the girl! (-50 Gold)

2.) Leave her! 

Stat section 3.0:

Saria:

Bladder: 53/100

Saria is... Cold and wet!

Saria is feeling concerned!

(No more food, drink, armor, or weapon stats. Simplifies it for me!)