Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tell me your witnessed stories!

Last night I was at a bar, I went to the loo and on my way out a girl came in bent over double holding herself with both hands. I'm sure she was seconds away from a full blown accident and there was a queue with only 2 toilets. I hugely regret not stopping to watch, and wish I'd have gone to the loo 5 minutes later to watch what happened! I keep wondering what happened. Do any of you guys have witnessed stories? 

I remember once in a bar where you could see the queue for the toilets from the dance floor. I was controlling the boys' room to get closer because I needed to pee and I was going to approache it (It was occupied) when a girl (curly hair, tall, wearing a top, heels, stockings and short skirt) arrived from the outside totally desperate telling her friend that she had been bursting to piss for over an hour and had drunk a lot of beer. He ran against the closed door and started cursing and saying she was doing it right there, jumping from one foot to the other, grabbing her crotch, snorting, cursing and showing faces that presaged the worst. The fact is that she was giving the show for several minutes that seemed long to me but for her  must have been eternal. As time passed she began to knock on the door angrily and insult the other person to come out. She and her friend even pushed the door open partially, threatening to expose the other person in front of the entire bar. I couldn't believe it. While they were doing this, another girl arrived (blonde, straight hair, short, in a dress) who told them what they were doing and simply went into the bathroom. It had been vacant all along!!!! As she saw that, the other girl went into a madness outbreak and started pounding on the door, screaming that she was there before and that she was about to piss herself right there (anyone could tell) She banged into the door so heavy I thought she was going to take it down. Luckily the boys' bathroom got empty at that moment, her friend told her to run, she walked past me without asking my permission and I almost thanked her because by the door I could hear her relase all her torrent for more than a minute and exclaim "thank god " at the end completely relieved. Afterwards I had a bit of party with her and she was a very nice girl but we can all fall very low when we are on the edge 🙂

Edited by alterego (see edit history)
1 hour ago, alterego said:

I remember once in a bar where you could see the queue for the toilets from the dance floor. I was controlling the boys' room to get closer because I needed to pee and I was going to approache it (It was occupied) when a girl (curly hair, tall, wearing a top, heels, stockings and short skirt) arrived from the outside totally desperate telling her friend that she had been bursting to piss for over an hour and had drunk a lot of beer. He ran against the closed door and started cursing and saying she was doing it right there, jumping from one foot to the other, grabbing her crotch, snorting, cursing and showing faces that presaged the worst. The fact is that she was giving the show for several minutes that seemed long to me but for her  must have been eternal. As time passed she began to knock on the door angrily and insult the other person to come out. She and her friend even pushed the door open partially, threatening to expose the other person in front of the entire bar. I couldn't believe it. While they were doing this, another girl arrived (blonde, straight hair, short, in a dress) who told them what they were doing and simply went into the bathroom. It had been vacant all along!!!! As she saw that, the other girl went into a madness outbreak and started pounding on the door, screaming that she was there before and that she was about to piss herself right there (anyone could tell) She banged into the door so heavy I thought she was going to take it down. Luckily the boys' bathroom got empty at that moment, her friend told her to run, she walked past me without asking my permission and I almost thanked her because by the door I could hear her relase all her torrent for more than a minute and exclaim "thank god " at the end completely relieved. Afterwards I had a bit of party with her and she was a very nice girl but we can all fall very low when we are on the edge 🙂

Ooh it sounds like she definitely will have leaked and had soggy knickers for the rest of the night!

At the very beginning of Army basic training there was a 100% drug test where probably almost 200 people had to pee in a cup. To hurry the whole thing along, everyone was told to drink water while waiting. The stragglers were basically chugging water by the end.

Even though I had peed at the drug test within under an hour I still felt like my bladder was going to explode. Before I was able to pee again in a portajohn I could my sphincter pulsing with the effort to hold everything in, it was hurting so badly I wouldn't have even been able to stop it if I started. A few others couldn't hold on that long and just pissed themselves as a result of all the forced hydration. One guy was trying to hold it while we were on a bus driving us around base but completely flooded his pants before we got off.  One of the girls was so overwhelmed she still couldn't hold in her pee after pissing herself the first time and wet her pants again.