Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your decision has been made: you are going to Make Nyssa Pee First. Your choices have reached their ultimate conclusion, and you shall soon learn of their consequence.   One thing was clear

Your decision has been made: you are going to Pace yourself as Nemean suggests. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   “Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. I guess sacrificing myself here

Your decision has been made: you are going to Ally with Orca. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   No, no. You just couldn’t betray Orca now. The moment you two had shared tog

Posted Images

Your decision has been made: you are going to Tell Rocker to wait on using the toilet. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

“H-hey…!” What do you even say? “I need to pee really, really badly. And Orca does too. Please, just one round…!” Begging doesn’t really come naturally to you it seems, but it’s the truth.

Siren’s got your back. “If you just wait one more round, you might save both Orca and Chatty. Please, if you can just be strong a little longer…”

“Don’t try to guilt me. We both know things could go tits-up even if I wait, and…” Rocker flinches and sucks in air. “…and-hn!” A moan. “Fuck! And I don’t even know if I have that kind of time left! Are you saying I should sacrifice myself?” Nobody says anything.

Rocker picks up again before the silence can get awkward. “I’ll… do it, though. Chatty has basically been getting screwed over at every opportunity so far. And while I’m still pissed about what Nemean did at the start, it’s better for her if we can get multiple people using the toilet at-” She interrupts herself as she quickly pushes her hands between her legs and squeezes, hard.

The opportunity to use the toilet after the DP game will pass in three minutes. If you intend to use the toilet this round, please make sure to do it now.

Rocker takes a deep breath. A very deep breath. “I seriously fucking hope I don’t regret this.” Siren gives her a supportive nod.

“Y-you’re doing a g-good thing…”

“Okay, now don’t…” Rocker stops, mid-sentence. “Fine, fuck. You know what, you are right. I am doing a good thing, and I seriously hope I don’t get into deep shit for it.”

Nemean doesn’t seem to have paid much attention to Rocker’s response and seems mostly focused on nursing her bladder. Still, you can’t help but feel that eased tension among the group could only be a good thing. The small victories and all that. If only it would get you closer to using the toilet.

The opportunity to use the toilet has now passed until the next round of the DP game. As nobody used the toilet this round, the DP cost remains at 5 DP.

“Well, we are probably going to be split into groups again. Maybe we should figure those out in advance? Seems like a small win if we can get through that step quickly.”

“We don’t know if we’ll be split into groups, we might all go into different rooms.”

Mime looks towards the six doors. “Huh, I guess you’re right. There are six doors after all, and so far only three have opened at a time. Good point.”

“That’s not why I…” Wait, why had you thought of that, anyway? Mime was probably right, actually. You must have just made the connection with the doors unconsciously. You shake your head. “Never mind.”

The second round of the DP game has now concluded. Six doors have opened in the main area. Each participant must choose one of these doors and enter by themselves. Failure to comply will result in a DP penalty.

Mime gives you a curious look. “Let’s head out, then.”

“Yeah… let’s hurry. No sense standing around.”

You each choose a door and enter. You end up picking the one closest to the results screen. It’s not like you have a particular reason to choose that one, but you’re glad you don’t need to walk very far. Mime and Siren both choose the doors furthest away from you, probably to make things easier on the more desperate among you.

Each participant has now entered one of the rooms. The Unity Game will now begin. You are each able to access a glass which contains water, and a diuretic. This diuretic is much stronger than the other ones used during the DP Game. Each participant may choose whether to drink the diuretic or not. Once three minutes have passed since any participant last drank diuretic, the game ends. If each participant has downed their diuretic when the game ends, the DP cost to use the toilet will be lowered by 1 DP. Otherwise, there will be no effect. That will be all.

Much like the voice had said, the pillar in the center of the room had an open compartment with a glass of water. It looked normal, but apparently this was some kind of ultra-effective diuretic? As you approach to examine it, you notice there’s something else in the compartment. Some kind of small syringe, and a scrap of paper. You unfold it.

To Nyssa, Lisa, Simon, Adrian and/or Johanna: Inject yourself before you piss. There is only one dose, do not share

What in the world was this? And why was it here? Was this part of the game, or something else? Your heart was beating faster. Of course, you wanted this to be a vital clue or help in your escape from the DP Game. But then, it could just as likely be a trick. The machine voice had so far been giving you pretty explicit instructions for each game, so you feel like something like this wouldn’t be omitted. But… It’s not like whoever was running this game was under any actual obligation to follow their own rules. They could just toy with you however they liked, realistically.

Maybe it was a false hope, but you couldn’t shake the feeling this message was different from the DP Game, somehow. Though… even if you assumed that was true, you had no idea what the message even meant. It was addressed to you, or at least you thought it was. But then who were the other people? The other participants maybe? There were only five people listed though, so maybe not? Also, “Inject yourself before you piss”. What? Did whoever wrote this want you to stick the syringe in yourself before you peed? What would happen if you did? You weren’t exactly keen on injecting yourself with a mystery syringe.

You grab the syringe, and stuff it and the note in your back pocket. The syringe has a cover so at least it’s not going to stab you in the butt. This was probably your best lead on anything since entering the DP Game, but it made no sense at all. Besides that, you needed to figure out what to do with the glass of liquid in front of you. You’re not sure how much time had passed, but the three minutes could be gone in an instant if you weren’t careful. You try to think it through. Lowering the DP cost to use the toilet would be insanely beneficial. It would make it much more likely you and Orca could use the toilet next after the DP round. Don’t think about using the toilet. Don’t think about Orca using the toilet either, for that matter.

On the other hand, would everyone actually drink? Siren and Mime would drink, probably? Orca might too, right? So she could use the toilet faster. Rocker was almost guaranteed to use the toilet next round, but if she was truly on the brink would she really drink a super-diuretic? Would Nemean really drink this? Considering how full she was, and that she was still on 0 DP… You bite your lip. If it seemed unlikely Nemean would drink, didn’t that also make it less likely anyone else drank as well? You look at the glass of water again. Your bladder was already in such a bad state, and still filling. God, your stomach hurts again. It might actually be fuller than it was before you used the beaker already. Could you even…?

DECISION – Choose one
DRINK
DO NOT DRINK

Your decision has been made: you are going to Drink the Super Diuretic. Soon, you shall learn the outcome of this decision.

Okay, no big deal. It’s just kind of super-diuretic in this pee game with your freedom at stake. And you are also possibly already as desperate to pee as you’ve ever been. Or you soon would be, at least. You look at the glass again. You had to drink it, no question. The potential reward was just too high, since lowering the DP cost of using the toilet might guarantee that everyone to could the toilet next round, sans Nemean. And it would even help Nemean in three separate ways: reducing the cost, ensuring that everyone used the toilet all at once, and greatly improving the odds her DP game partner could ally with her or even let themselves get betrayed. That outcome was simply too good to ignore.

You try to ignore your screaming bladder long enough to strategize. Was it best to drink immediately, or wait a little? The best outcome would be if everyone drank immediately, since then the game would end earlier. However, by waiting a bit you might coax anyone who hadn’t drank yet to drink. You ultimately decide drinking soon was better, since Rocker probably needed to get to the next DP round ASAP. Yeah, just chug it.

It goes down easily. You’re not entirely sure what you expected, but it just tastes like a normal glass of water. For some reason you expected it to be lemon-flavored or something? Maybe because lemons are yellow? On second thought, don’t think too deeply about that. You don’t think it’s doing anything yet, and you aren’t sure how fast-acting this thing is. If-

The weight of your bladder hits you like a herd of elephants. No, it’s worse, like a herd of elephants if the elephants were made of lead. And had wings and could fly. Into your bladder. At supersonic speeds. You immediately crumple, using your hands as best you can to avoid any premature leakage. You are able to make sure you don’t wet yourself on the spot, but as soon as you’re capable of cogent thought again panic starts to sink in. Was this the result of the diuretic? That was impossible, right? It had been seconds since you drank it. You try to control your breathing as well as you bladder. Yeah, it was impossible. The truth was, your bladder was just unbearably full, and you had been ignoring it. This was your reminder. Awful timing, given what you just drank. You look back on the empty glass. This was bad. This was… really bad.

Three minutes have now passed since the last participant drank diuretic. Because all participants did not drink the diuretic, the DP cost to use the toilet remains unchanged. The doors will now open, and the Unity Game will now end. That will be all.

You flinch twice. Once at the announcement, and then again when the doors swoosh open. This was so, so bad. You needed to make sure you could use the toilet next round, you couldn’t take more of this. The matchups needed to be good too. If you were matched up with Orca, or Rocker, or even Nemean… They had to be good, they had to! You quickly exit the chamber.

“Shit fucking garbage ass eater! Which one of you didn’t drink? I drank the shitty super pisser water for nothing! I trusted you guys!” Orca comes out, guns swinging.

“We would have been in a much better position if everyone had drank the diuretic. Since not everyone did, I at least hope it wasn’t just one of us who didn’t.”

Rocker’s breathing is much more high-pitched than usual. You think she might be trying not to hyperventilate. “No time for fights. I promised I would wait one round. I waited. I have enough DP. I will use the toilet after voting. No matter… what anyone says. Fucking. DP game. Now.”

“Hey, none of us can make this go any fas-”

“She’s right. We need to check the matchups and try to ensure as many people as possible use the toilet this round. We can point fingers after that.”

“Yeah… Sorry. Let’s get there as quickly as we can.”

Current DP and matchups
Room 1 - Rocker [5 DP] versus Nemean [0 DP]
Room 2 - Chatty [3 DP] versus Siren [4 DP]
Room 3 - Mime [0 DP] versus Orca [3 DP]

Mime breathes a sigh of relief. “Phew. These matchups are fantastic, all things considered. Now Chatty, Orca and Rocker can all use the bathroom. Things will be easier to figure out after that.”

“Y-yeah! This is more or less ideal. Just hold on for one more round, everyone. Do what you need to do to make it there, and then we can focus on helping Nemean after.”

Nemean doesn’t say anything, but she’s shivering and just like Rocker, appears close to hyperventilating. She seems to be constantly shifting her posture slightly, but you doubt any position is comfortable with how full her bladder is right now. Would saving her even be possible at this rate? Well, hopefully she didn’t drink the diuretic just now. Her bladder would need to be gargantuan to survive so many rounds after this one, but maybe there was a chance after all… You couldn’t help but be a little hopeful seeing these matchups.

Rocker and Orca both start to head off towards the booths. It made sense, there wasn’t much to discuss this round. Plus, Rocker can’t walk very quickly anyway.

God. Your bladder is demanding your attention again, and it’s very insistent. Just hold on a little longer, ok? You will be able to use the toilet after this round, imagine that. You’re just a few moves short of a full-on potty dance, but you turn towards Siren.

“I’ll betray, is that okay?”

“Oh, yes of course! Just survive this round, and you’ll be in the clear!” She clenches her fist around her pant leg.

Oh no. Oh, no no no. Even through the haze of your desperation, you can tell. Siren is desperate to pee. No, she is bursting. She’s probably not quite as desperate as you, but it’s obvious she’s trying to hide it from you and failing badly. Her speech is much faster than usual. And while she’s not holding herself with her hands, you can tell she wants to. Very much. Also, you’re almost certain she drank the super-diuretic too. If you betrayed her now and used the toilet… she wouldn’t even be able to use it next round.

“Siren, you…”

“Hush.” She shivers and steps on the spot. “Let’s not waste energy on talking until you’ve used the toilet, all right? We can figure out the rest from there.”

Somehow, you’re led to the voting booth. You want to protest or… anything, but you’re too critically desperate to resist. Siren practically pushes you into your side of the booth before you have a chance to do anything. Once again, you find yourself locked in with the voting machine. And now, you need to piss out of your goddamn mind. You need it more than anything else right now, and with the super diuretic in you, you were only going to reach new impossible heights of pee desperation from here on out. Siren was going to Ally. She was going to. You had to betray. You had to. But you just couldn’t shake the image of Siren putting up a brave front to save you. And… wetting herself in your stead. You didn’t want that. For some reason, you almost felt like you would prefer to wet yourself if it meant Siren could be saved. But… but! Your bladder was usurping control of your thoughts, and it was telling you that there was no guarantee Siren would wet herself even if you voted betray here. Sure, she was definitely desperate to pee. Sure, her potential relief would be at least two rounds away. But… maybe she could hold it? Then again, maybe you could hold it for a round… if you really really tried? No. Your bladder says no. It is insistent. But…!

DECISION – Choose one
ALLY
BETRAY

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)