Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your decision has been made: you are going to Make Nyssa Pee First. Your choices have reached their ultimate conclusion, and you shall soon learn of their consequence.   One thing was clear

Your decision has been made: you are going to Pace yourself as Nemean suggests. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   “Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. I guess sacrificing myself here

Your decision has been made: you are going to Ally with Orca. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   No, no. You just couldn’t betray Orca now. The moment you two had shared tog

Posted Images

Your decision has been made: you are going to pee in the cup now. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

You don’t answer. Instead, you just start taking off your pants.

“U-u-um!” Nemean is starting to face the other way.

“Going to need your help…!” You keep undressing, throwing your clothes to the side.

You slowly start attempting to spread your legs as Nemean brings the container to you. God, you needed-

Oh, bless. You can feel it leaving you. It had never felt this wonderful to just relieve yourself like this. You had to bite your lip to avoid- “C-chatty!”

You open your eyes. It had only been an instant, but the beaker was already so close to full. You were going way too fast, and… “Stop, now!”

You stop. Well, you don’t actually stop. For one, you are still letting out drips and drops. And you haven’t actually stopped. It weird and horrible. You’re still in the middle of peeing, you’re just preventing it from coming out right now. Nemean brings the near-overflowing vessel away from you, very slowly. As soon as she’s away, you sit down on the floor and slam your naked legs together. You’re back in one piece now, as well as you can muster. You can’t tell if peeing in the container made holding easier or harder, but you hope it will at least help going forward.

Try and rise up and… What the.

Whatever you had expected to see, it was… not this. The beaker full of your piss is on the floor and next to it is Nemean, knees on the floor and rubbing them together hard and fast enough to the point where she’s practically starting a fire. Seems the hands she was using to hold the beaker had been rapidly been required elsewhere.

She looks up towards you. “U-u-um. I-I g-guess I r-realized needed to p-pee, s-s-seeing y-you?” She blinks away a tear.

“I… guess you just have a small bladder?” Pretty bad news.

“Y-y-yeah! I-i-it’s not t-that b-big…” Worse news, she is lying.

“That’s not it, is it?” Nemean looks like she’s going to cry for real.

“N-no…” She tries to stand up. It’s a partial success. “A-actually, I d-didn’t p-pee at all… before.”

“You didn’t pee at all?” Oh no.

“I really tried, but…! I just couldn’t…”

“Wait, but then why did you even betray me during the first round?”

Nemean says nothing, instead she just pulls up her shirt revealing her stomach. It’s… yeah, anyone could tell that’s one full bladder just from looking at it. “I was already desperate at the start, and I didn’t actually know how much I was capable of holding then. I’m still not sure, but…”

“Is this… related to your amnesia?” She says nothing.

“The representative relief game is now over. The doors will now open. In addition, the following participants have accrued a rule infraction: Orca. These players will suffer a 1-point penalty to their DP. That will be all.”

Okay first of all, why? Did the universe hate you or something. It really was just one horrible thing after another this time…

You quickly put your clothes back on, while Nemean carefully puts the beaker inside the pillar. The two of you rush out. Well, as much as you are able to anyway.

The first thing you do once outside is check on Orca. Her ears are practically on fire, you didn’t know they did that. She’s avoiding eye contact. “I-I’m not, like, seconds away from peeing my pants, if that’s what you want to know. I still need the toilet very badly though.”

“You, uh, you got a penalty.”

Orca gives him a dirty look. “I-”

“Let’s… not talk about it.” Orca says nothing, but seems to agree. The group heads off to the screen before the mechanized voice can even tell you to do so.

Current DP and matchups
Room 1 - Rocker [3 DP] versus Nemean [0 DP]
Room 2 - Orca [2 DP] versus Chatty [2 DP]
Room 3 - Mime [0 DP] versus Siren [2 DP]

Mime swears under his breath but doesn’t say anything.

“Okay, so.” Rocker takes a deep, ragged breath. “I don’t actually know how much longer I have now.

Nemean gives you a worried look. Very worried. It seems you have no choice but to intervene. “Actually, there’s something we might want to… keep in mind.”

You’ve got their attention. Hopefully you can keep your thoughts straight. You just need to ignore the liter (it’s gotta be at least a liter, right?) of hot piss in your stomach. “So the thing is, Nemean also needs to pee. Very badly.”

The corner of Rocker’s mouth twitches. You think she was about to say something quite harsh, but changed her mind.

“That is indeed… bad. I suppose it’s been a while since she last…”

“Oh no no, that’s not it.” So far so good, now you just need to explain this in a way that makes some kind of sense. “She… she is very pee-shy. She wasn’t actually able to go the first time she went to the toilet.”

“You… have to be fucking kidding me. This is an actual fucking joke.” Rocker takes a deep breath. A very deep breath.

You try to think of something else to say, but suddenly everyone’s looking past you. Mime’s eyes become as big as dinner plates, before he turns away. You turn around, and realize Nemean is pulling up her shirt to reveal her… stomach region. It’s, wow. Yeah, still very impressive. It feels bigger now than minutes prior, but that’s probably not real.

“I-I’m r-really s-sorry. I-it’s very f-full. B-but I’ll h-hold on as long as I c-can.” She puts her shirt back down and smooths it over.

“If you had that kind of capacity, why didn’t… Never mind.” Even Siren seems frustrated. You doubt either you or Nemean had it in you to explain the memory loss thing to the group right now. Just revealing Nemean’s desperation without instantly turning the group against her had already taken most of your brain power.

“All right. Okay. Sure, fine! Let’s go discuss our vote, Nemean.” Rocker heads off, with Nemean trailing not too far behind.

“We can discuss our vote as well, Siren. But I think the outcome this time is more or less a given.”

“Yeah, let’s.” She gives you a worried look. She starts heading towards the booths, but stops.

“Chatty, Orca… I… I know things seem a bit bad right now. At least the two of you got some relief, but you’re both pretty far away from using the toilet and…” She seems unsure of how to continue. “Well, I guess what I want to say is that it might get really bad for you two and maybe for Rocker and Nemean as well, so you’re going to have to do everything you can to hold on to the end, got it?” You nod, but you can’t help but notice Siren was practically dancing through her speech. It really is everyone at this point. Well, everyone but Mime. Siren heads off.

“Um- I-… Please, don’t betray me.”

You had almost forgotten Orca was going to be your partner this time around. “I… Will you promise to not betray me if I do the same?”

She nods dutifully. “I will. If Rocker uses the toilet and stuff this time around I might not make it but… maybe she won’t because of Nemean? I don’t know…” She seems a little lost.

“Hey, we’re in the same boat. I got some relief in there, but I have no idea how long it will last. It was already getting extremely bad before the beaker and my system’s still probably full of that diuretic.” Keep ignoring your bladder, it’s not getting fuller as you speak. Ignore, ignore, ignore.

Suddenly, Orca raises her shirt just as Nemean had. Her midsection is definitely distended, though it’s not as drastic as Nemean. Then again, Orca had a little more meat on her bones. For some reason, you feel compelled to do the same.

You stand like that for about a minute, bladders facing each other. Neither of you really seem to know what to say, but you feel a strange closeness over sharing this moment with Orca. Eventually, she puts her shirt down.

“And there you have it… I need to, like, use the toilet, you know?” You nod. The two of you head off towards the voting booth in silence.

It is only inside the room that doubt starts to set in. Doubt, and the protestations of your bladder. Sure, you had gotten 150 milliliter out of your system. But you were almost certain your bladder was going to replace that in no time at all. You would probably be even fuller than you had been before by the next DP Game. And if you and Orca both voted ally now… you would both end up at 3 DP. If Rocker ended up using the toilet after this round, the DP cost would rise to 6. How full would your bladder be before you would even get a chance to use the toilet? Before you had used the beaker, it had only been pain. There still was, though you didn’t really want to think about it or admit it. How long would it take before you started leaking? Before you wet yourself?

Of course, if you betrayed Orca you were not likely to garner much goodwill with the others. Then again, it was completely understandable, wasn’t it? Just like Orca, you had never even peed once during the game. You had even agreed to be betrayed a few times, to help other people. And Orca… had probably gotten more relief than you had with the beaker, hadn’t she? Both you and Nemean had voted for her during the game, and…

DECISION – Choose one
ALLY
BETRAY

Your decision has been made: you are going to Ally with Orca. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

No, no. You just couldn’t betray Orca now. The moment you two had shared together… it meant something. You’re not sure what it meant, but it did mean something. You were also sure Orca would not betray you. You quickly hit the Ally button.

Time passes. In the dim light cast by the voting machine you strip down, removing your jeans. You’re not quite sure what compels you to do this, maybe you just thought it would be better to wait with less pressure on your bladder? Yeah, that’s probably it. Either way, it helps. You raise your shirt a little so you can see your bladder directly. You think it’s bigger than Orca’s, but definitely smaller than Nemean’s.

The light of the voting machine illuminating your engorged bladder almost made you think you were in a sci-fi movie. Like some kind of awful alien had impregnated you and was about to burst out of your stomach, killing you. That’s… probably not a good way of thinking about this situation. Your big bladder had helped keep you safe so far, so if you were going to characterize it you should probably make it something more flattering. Or at least something that wasn’t trying to kill you. You try to think about something, though it’s hard to come up with a metaphor without your mind wandering to places they shouldn’t. Such as Orca overflowing her beaker… don’t think about that right now.

Okay, okay. How to distract yourself? You decided to put on your pants again, though you don’t button them all the way. You’re still not entirely sure why you decided to take them off in the first place, but… oof. Bladder’s getting to you, again. How quickly did a bladder fill, anyway? That kind of trivia would be completely useless under most circumstances, but now…

Voting for the third round of the DP game has concluded. Please review voting results on the display in the main area. After results are displayed, the toilet will become available for a time to anyone with enough DP.

You don’t even realize the doors have opened before you hear the announcement. You quickly make sure to get your jeans on properly again to avoid a potential wardrobe malfunction, while shuffling off towards to results screen.

Rocker

Nemean

Orca

Chatty

Mime

Siren

Current DP

Vote

Betray

Ally

Ally

Ally

Ally

Betray

DP Change

+2

+1

+1

+2

DP Result

You feel a wave of relief wash over you. You really did not want Orca to betray you. However, after reading the full results your attention along with everyone else’s turns to Rocker.

“Y-you betrayed me…”

“Look, fuck, I…” Rocker avoids eye contact with anyone in the group. “I’m seriously not sure how much time I have left anymore. And besides, you using the toilet round one is in large part the reason we’re even in so much trouble!” She seems embarrassed to even bring up the last part. She’s probably serious about her need to use the toilet though. She isn’t fidgeting too much, but her poise has become extremely stiff.

“If you can take it at least one more round, at least Orca and Chatty will have a chance to…” Siren glances towards Nemean. You felt bad for her, too, but what could you really do?

“I-I don’t…” Orca trails off and shifts around awkwardly. Is she debating whether or not she can take two rounds herself? Maybe she doesn’t want to be the cause of Rocker wetting herself.

What about yourself? If Rocker used the toilet now, could you make it two more rounds? Honestly, you weren’t even sure. Your bladder was filling at an alarming rate, and there was no telling what kind of horrible games you would be forced to play in the future. If Rocker could just hold off for one round… There was also the matter of Nemean. She looked so dejected, and you knew just how full her bladder was. You could only really hope her capacity was even more monstrous than even she realized, since she was still stuck at 0 DP after all this time.

You had no way of helping her… except? If you could make sure everyone other than Nemean got to use the toilet at the same time, that would at least not raise the DP cost too much, so Nemean could use the toilet as soon as possible. Or was that just your own self-interest speaking? If you tried to convince Rocker to wait a round to use the toilet, and she wet herself… Besides, there wasn’t even a guarantee you and Orca would get to use the toilet next round, even if Rocker held off. Matchups might be terrible, or some awful disaster might halt someone’s progress… again. A shiver runs down your body and hits your bladder in a particularly uncomfortable way. What should you do?

DECISION – TELL ROCKER TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT ROUND?
TELL HER TO WAIT (Rocker might not agree to do this, even if you tell her to)
SAY NOTHING

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)