Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your decision has been made: you are going to Make Nyssa Pee First. Your choices have reached their ultimate conclusion, and you shall soon learn of their consequence.   One thing was clear

Your decision has been made: you are going to Pace yourself as Nemean suggests. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   “Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. I guess sacrificing myself here

Your decision has been made: you are going to Ally with Orca. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   No, no. You just couldn’t betray Orca now. The moment you two had shared tog

Posted Images

Your decision has been made: you are going to pair up with Nemean. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

“I… I guess I’ll go with Nemean, then.” At least this way, if Orca wets herself in there you don’t have to see it.

Nemean almost looks surprised to hear this at first. “O-oh, s-sure!”

“Siren’s alternative it is, then. I don’t think we should stand around debating this any-”

“Yeah yeah okay, that means I go with Siren, right?” Orca hasn’t even finished speaking before she goes through the door. Siren hurries after.

Mime shrugs. “I guess that’s reasonable given-”

“Come with. We’re going through now.” Mime is interrupted again.

“Yeah, alright. Sheesh, I’m coming.” Mime and Rocker head through their door, leaving you and Nemean alone.

“I-I guess we should go.” You nod.

You once again enter the small hallway. This time, you try to clear your mind until the second door opens and you are let into the empty room. It’s just like before, with a pillar in the center. You spot a pair of computer screens on either side of the pillar, much like the setup for the voting game.

Each participant has now entered the game rooms in pairs. The Representational Relief Game will now begin. Each participant will receive one vote, which they may cast for any other pair of participants including their own, or none. After votes are cast, each team will receive a container which has a capacity of 50 milliliters of liquid. For each vote their team received from outside their own team, the capacity of the container is increased by 50 milliliters. For each vote that team gave themselves, it is increased by 25 milliliters. Participants may then use the container to relieve themselves with no penalty, up to its maximum capacity.

The math is a little hard on your bladder, but the prospect of relief immediately has your attention.

“So basically, you want to vote for other teams since you get a greater return?”

“W-well, maybe. But it might also be advantageous to give one team all the votes.”

“To make sure the whoever is most desperate gets a chance to hold out until they can use the toilet?”

“M-maybe that too. But the c-container sizes we are dealing with are very small. Even if one t-team gets all the votes, they will only have a 300ml container. If the votes are spread, it will be even s-smaller. P-peeing such a small quantity and then stopping would be e-extremely difficult for an untrained person who is extremely d-desperate.”

There were pee holding experts now? Wrong thing to focus on, actually. Think about something else.

“So if we spread our votes, there’s an increased chance everyone are unable to stop and just…” You don’t finish the sentence.

“E-either that, or they d-decide they can’t use the container after all and just h-hold it in. It is unlikely anyone who ends up with a 50 m-milliliter container would even try. It’s not w-worth it.”

50 milliliters… Nemean was right, that was nothing. Practically useless as a way to get any kind of relief. You try to imagine what trying to pee into a 50-milliliter container without flooding it would be like, but… Bad idea. A massive shiver runs through your body, and when it reaches your stomach it feels like you were just hit by a brick. You knew you were getting very desperate, but you hadn’t realized just how bad it was until now. You were rapidly approaching the point of no return, now. In fact, you think you might start leaking soon.

You realize you’ve twisted yourself into a pretzel. Nemean looks at you, concerned. “S-sorry, Nemean. I… don’t think I can really strategize right now.”

“I-I see… In that c-case, there is nothing we can do other than v-vote. You can choose who to vote for first, and I’ll m-make my own vote according to my judgement and based on which team you c-choose.”

“Wouldn’t it be better if you just tried to come up with a plan and told me who to vote for? I’m… seriously not in a good spot to be making critical decisions anymore.”

“No… There is too much at s-stake for you here, I-I don’t feel comfortable making a choice for you. S-sorry…”

That made a kind of sense. “All right.” You head over to the screen, slowly. This time there were only three options, Nemean + Chatty, Rocker + Mime and Orca + Siren. At least this time, there weren’t the possibility of a tie messing things up. That’s probably why it’s called “representational relief”, huh. Voting for team Orca or Rocker made the most sense to you, since that would add 50 milliliters to their container, as opposed to the 25 your vote would add to yours. That said… You were having an emergency. There was no other way of putting it, you were having a pee emergency in a life or death pee game. At this point, you needed every bit of help you could get, and if your own container ended up being only 50 milliliters, you’re not even sure you could use it. You gaze longingly at the screen. Maybe shoring up your own container was the play here? But then…

DECISION – Which team to vote for?
VOTE FOR YOUR OWN TEAM (Add 25ml to your team’s container)
VOTE FOR ROCKER AND MIME (Add 50ml to their team’s container)
VOTE FOR ORCA AND SIREN (Add 50ml to their team’s container)

Your decision has been made: you are going to vote for team Orca and Siren. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

“I-” Pain interrupts you. When you recover, you’re speaking faster than normal. “I’ll vote for Orca and Siren.”

“O-okay… In that case, I’ll v-vote for them as well. If Orca can get a little r-relief, maybe that will improve everyone’s c-chances.” Nemean speaks from the other side of the pillar.

You feel a slight panic. What if no other team voted for yours? It seemed the contents of your bladder had already crossed a dangerous threshold, and with all the diuretic in your system it was only going to keep filling. You press the button before you can change your mind.

“I… pressed it.”

“Ah.” Nemean backs away from the pillar. “I-I guess we just w-wait, now.”

You stand back as well, though not exactly gracefully. You desperately look around the room for something to occupy your mind with, which has decided to start imagining what Orca will do once she gets her container.

“D-do you want to talk about something? T-to keep your m-mind busy?” It seems Nemean has picked up on your distress.

“Yeah… I do.” You really do. “Do you have anything in mind?”

“Um…” She thinks for a bit. If only your ability to small talk wasn’t so handicapped by your bladder. There are a million things you still need to ask her about. Probably. That you’ve forgotten about, also because of your bladder. Curses!

“W-what is your f-favorite food?”

“Er.” Truly, you have met your match today. “Oranges?”

“Oh, o-oranges. I-I see. Is that…”

The distract yourself with conversation plan is not working. You’re not even sure if your brain is working. Or if it is, an alarming percentage of your brainpower is being allocated to staying dry.

“D-do you have a s-significant other?” Your heart skips a beat. You look at Nemean. No, she’s still just trying to distract you. What was that you just felt? You were just… surprised. Yeah, that must be it.

“No, I… I don’t think so.” You didn’t think so?

There is suddenly a rattling sound from within the pillar, and a compartment opens up to reveal a small beaker.

“The votes for the representational relief game have all been tallied, and containers have been distributed according to the rules of the game. After the container has been used, you may place it inside center pillar for storage. Spillage may result in penalty or game loss. In three minutes, doors will open and the representational relief game will end. That will be all.”

Nemean examines the beaker, quickly assessing its capacity. “I-it seems we got 150 milliliters. T-two votes.”

150ml. It was significantly more than you had expected, but seeing it in Nemean’s hand it was still heartbreakingly small. Still, it was better than nothing and your bladder needed to let something out… right? It was a throbbing, angry ball and it was screaming at you to use the beaker now. There it was again, the pain. You didn’t know how much time you had left if you kept going like this.

Even so, would you be able to stop once you started? Overflowing the cup would be no better than wetting yourself, after all. The way the machine voice had worded things just now had made it seem a small amount of spillage may go unpunished, but still… You didn’t exactly have much experience stopping a stream once you started, and especially not while this full. God, there it was again. Your bladder was just so full…

Nemean interrupts your internal dilemma. “U-um. Are you going to u-use it now?” She awkwardly shifts in place, waiting for you to answer.

DECISION – Pee in the beaker?
YES (You need to ask Nemean for help)
NO (You might not be able to stop once you start)