Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your decision has been made: you are going to Make Nyssa Pee First. Your choices have reached their ultimate conclusion, and you shall soon learn of their consequence.   One thing was clear

Your decision has been made: you are going to Pace yourself as Nemean suggests. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   “Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. I guess sacrificing myself here

Your decision has been made: you are going to Ally with Orca. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.   No, no. You just couldn’t betray Orca now. The moment you two had shared tog

Posted Images

Your decision has been made: you are going to Ask Nemean about her blue eyes. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

“Why are your eyes not blue?”

A horrible silence sets in. Nemean looks at you, confused.

“My… eyes?” She didn’t understand your question at all. Did… you even understand your question? Why were you asking Nemean about her nonexistent blue eyes? Why was this of all things the question buried deep inside your psyche, the one thing that had been bothering you ever since you first met Nemean? You look into her eyes again. You’re sure of it. For some reason, you knew that Nemean’s eyes should be blue. But how, and why? You had only just met her, after all.

She probes you again. “I’m sorry. I d-don’t think I understand what you mean… Why would they be b-blue?”

“I… Shit, I don’t know.” You just want to come up with some kind of lie and brush it off, but you are weirdly sure this is important. “Something had been bothering me about you ever since we first met, and then when I was looking into your eyes I thought I would be able to figure it out if I put it into words and then it ended up being… this.” You catch your breath.

“S-so if I’m getting this right, for some reason you are c-convinced I have blue eyes even though we have never met before?”

“Yeah. That’s about it.” The urge to drop the conversation and try to talk about something more useful, or just anything else is getting stronger and stronger.

“What color are my e-eyes right now, then?”

“Grey.”

“Okay. That’s not blue.”

There’s another silence as neither of you had any idea how to carry on the conversation. It’s even worse than the last one.

“W-well, if we met before I might have f-forgotten it. Maybe we did meet before and you a-also forgot?” You think Nemean is making some kind of attempt at humor. Oh god, she is also trying to escape this conversation. Your gut still wants you to keep going but you’re starting to wonder if your gut is somehow cursed.

“All right. I don’t know how to continue this. I was really sure this would be something important. I still kind of am, but I literally have no clue how it could. Has ten minutes passed yet?”

“I don’t think so. I l-lost count a little before, b-but I’m fairly certain we’re somewhere around the s-six minute mark.”

Still a bit of time, then. You feel like your moment of opportunity to really drill Nemean has passed. You didn’t really end up learning anything about her, but you seem to have learned something about yourself instead. Maybe if you stewed on the thought for a while, you could figure something out? If there was a second part to this revelation, you hoped it would be more useful.

You still had to try. “Nemean, what did you do during the last voting game?”

“H-how do you mean?”

“When we were locked in the rooms in pairs and had to vote. Who did you vote for?”

“Didn’t me and M-Mime already tell you? We voted for him and O-Orca.”

You think. How were you supposed to press her? Your thoughts keep circling back to the blue eyes. “What made the two of you decide to vote that way?”

“W-well…” Nemean shifts in place, but manages to maintain eye contact. “I was w-willing to throw my vote for someone e-else, given I had just…” She trails off.

“Used the toilet?”

“Y-yeah. And since Mime was pretty d-desperate, it didn’t make sense for h-him to drink any d-diuretic.”

“Then why did you vote for Orca in particular?”

“I-I guess we didn’t have too much of a w-well thought out reason. S-she had just seemed the most desperate I s-suppose. Sorry…” You realize she might still be thinking Siren had voted for Rocker as she said. If there was any holes in her story, you couldn’t see them. And as far as you could tell, she didn’t seem to be lying either.

“I-I think it’s been around t-ten minutes now, anyway.”

“Right.” It was just as well. You couldn’t think of any good way to continue this line of questioning anyway. In addition to the blue eyes disaster, your bladder was starting to become a permanent distraction. You give yourself a quick squeeze as Nemean wanders over to the pillar.

Once again, you drink from the glass. A little slower, this time. You can almost imagine the water pouring directly into your bladder as it goes down your throat. Not a good thought.

You swallow the last bit, then join Nemean on the other side of the pillar. Just like last time, she has not started drinking yet. She seems a bit startled when she sees you.

“What’s up?”

She doesn’t immediately respond, and instead just quickly downs the water. “O-oh! Sorry, I was just being a little s-slow I suppose. Not very t-thirsty since I’ve already drank this much.”

It does make sense, since Nemean also had a glass during the last game. You wonder if her bladder is starting to fill up, despite the fact that she peed once already. If that’s the case, you hope it’s not going to get too bad soon since you have enough problems to deal with already.

You change the subject. “Well, since the doors haven’t opened yet, that must mean the other teams haven’t drank two doses yet between them. After all, we have already had two doses and it should be twenty minutes by now.”

“W-well, they might still have or are j-just about to. I lost track of t-time for a few minutes, so we might have been a little early.”

If you had to wait another ten minutes and drink another dose, you think that would really do a number on you. You look at your empty glass. “I… I think I’m going to go ahead and refill this ahead of time.” If you were going to have to watch and listen to the tap, better to do so now than when your bladder was ten minutes fuller.

The spray of water filling up the glass is not exactly what you want to see right now, but you push through. You can’t help your imagination going to unfavorable places though, as you would really like to use that glass for something other than it’s intended purpose right now. Even if that was an option, the glass most likely isn’t even big enough for you. Maybe with both your and Nemean’s… You try to think about something else.

As the next minute passes, you keep getting more and more antsy. Your bladder is filling, sure, but you are worried about the other two pairs as well.

“Hey Nemean?”

“Oh um, y-yeah?” It seems she was distracted by her own thoughts as well.

“Maybe we should drink another glass immediately? We know for sure that both of the other pairs have not had a dose, but it seems likely at least one of them have at this point. So if we took just one more dose now, we would be able to get out of here and the other pairs would too.”

“O-oh, yeah. I guess that’s not i-impossible.”

Nemean seems to think for a second. “K-keep in mind that it’s also possible none of the other g-groups have had any d-diuretic. In that case, we would have to wait even l-longer even after drinking another d-dose.”

“Do you think it’s a bad idea?”

“N-no, it’s probably the right call if only one of the other pairs have had one d-dose. After all, it’s important they get out of here q-quickly as well so they don’t w-” she takes a breath. “-wets themselves.”

You think for a moment. It seemed really likely to you that another group had already taken a dose. Though, was that just wishful thinking on your part? Mime and Rocker were both desperate as far as you knew, and Orca had been so from the start. Maybe they were all taking their chances waiting out the clock while hoping someone else drank? Maybe some of them had already wet themselves? No, that wasn’t possible. If that had happened, the person who did would have drank to let everyone else out already.

“S-so, what do you t-think? I think y-you are going to have a better idea than I do of how the other pairs are going to a-act. Do we drink now, or w-wait another ten?”

DECISION – Drink now or wait?
“DRINK NOW”
“WAIT”

drink now, we already are full as it is so its wahtever and come to think of it no rule said anything about peeing somewhere that isnt a toilet and isnt wetting. nor did the rules say anything about a pair going to the bathroom at once, figured that orca and mime could probably pee together but then its hard because theyre opposite genders too so that would be a big decision...

Edited by Jack644 (see edit history)

Your decision has been made: you are going to Drink now. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

“Let’s drink now. If we wait any longer, it’s only going to force one of the other two teams to do so. And since they aren’t drinking yet, that must mean they’re already too desperate.”

“W-well, i-isn’t it possible they’re just waiting until the last m-moment to make sure they drink just before they’re getting l-let out?” Nemean eyes the glasses of water.

“I guess that’s possible too. But if that’s the case, waiting would still only keep us in here for longer. In addition, for all we know someone in another group might be having an emergency right now. They might need to be let out immediately.”

“A-all right… I guess you’re right. B-but can your b-bladder really take it?”

“It’s not a matter of whether it can. It will simply have to.” Despite not immediately ending the game by drinking six glasses, you feel that you should be afforded at least a little bit of bravado.

You head over to the pillar for the third time. Nemean follows somewhat reluctantly. The glass’s glistening contents almost seem to be taunting you. You ignore the feeling that you are sealing your own doom, and down it in one swig.

For a few seconds, you just wait. Did Nemean drink hers as well? Did you miscalculate completely, and have the other groups not actually had any dose? Oh god, would you need to take another-

The timer is no longer active. The doors will now open, and the Selfish Marathon Game will now end. That will be all.

You let out a sigh of relief, then hurry towards the exit door with Nemean. Well, as much as you dare to hurry at this point.

You step outside. “Holy shit, holy shit shit shit…!” It almost comes out as a little song through her grit teeth. Orca is stamping her feet rapidly, and seems to have permanently lodged one hand between her legs. As far as you can tell, this is a full-blown pee dance. You kind of want to ask everyone how much diuretic they drank, but this really doesn’t seem like a good time.

You survey. While Orca is certainly putting on the most noticeable performance, you quickly realize things are getting dire all around. Mime is incredibly stiff, and you think he’s holding himself through one of his pockets. If not for the circumstances you might have found this a little naughty, but you do your best to not stare.

Rocker seems the most composed out of the three, but she’s showing obvious cracks at this point. She’s walking slightly hunched over, and her pained expression and beads of sweat forming on her forehead tells you most of what you need to know about her condition.

As for yourself, you’re probably not in as dire straits as those three, but it’s still getting extremely bad. You are way past the point of being willing to pee in a bush, definitely past the point of being willing to pee in an alleyway, and maybe even past the point of being willing to pee on someone’s floor assuming you were just a little drunk. Maybe even sober. In other words, you would definitely have found some way to pee by now if your freedom wasn’t on the line.

You realize everyone else is headed towards the computer screen. Someone might have said something about it while you were distracted. You hurry over, but not too quickly.

Current DP and matchups
Room 1 - Chatty [0 DP] versus Siren [3 DP]
Room 2 - Nemean [1 DP] versus Mime [2 DP]
Room 3 - Rocker [2 DP] versus Orca [2 DP]

You look away from the screen just quickly enough to notice Rocker and Orca staring at each other. You can’t see Orca’s face from here, but Rocker looks about ready to start pleading with her. The two head off, wordlessly. Siren turns around to watch them go. You think she wanted to say something, but it seems she lost her opportunity.

You approach her. “Are you worried about those two?”

“Yeah. They both seem to be at their limit. But… I guess they need to sort out their vote by themselves anyway. Maybe we wouldn’t have been able to help them…” Siren seems to be trying to convince herself more than anything else.

Someone taps you on the shoulder from behind, causing you to flinch.

“Wh-ah!” You tense up in an effort not to start leaking. “H-hey, none of that!”

“A-a-ah, s-sorry! I-I wasn’t-”

“No, no, it’s alright.” You compose yourself. “What was it you wanted?”

“M-Mime just wanted me to c-call the two of you o-over to discuss. He didn’t want to m-move around too much…”

You look over to Mime. He doesn’t seem to notice you. As far as you can tell he’s fully focused on staying dry. This really was not good. Too many of you had to pee, and too badly. You follow Nemean back to Mime.

As you approach, he finally notices you. “You’re here. I’m about to head off, but I wanted to at least tell you how me and Nemean are planning to vote, first.”

“Thanks. What are you planning?”

“I’ll be plain with you. I’m going to betray Nemean.” Nemean nods, though you think you see a hint of worry in her facial expression.

“You can’t hold it anymore, then?”

He looks away. “No. If I don’t use the toilet after this round, I’m won’t be able to keep going. I’m already at my limit.”

“I guess… I guess it’s necessary, then.” You swallow.

“In that case, we need to tell Rocker and Orca immediately! They need to know the DP cost is going to increase.”

“If you decide to do that, I won’t be able to stop you.” He shudders. “But I would advise against it.”

“But… why?”

You think. “Actually, I think he’s right. If Rocker and Orca know about this, the risk of both of them voting “Betray” increases.” Mime nods.

Siren pauses for a moment. “Because they would both know that the DP cost was increasing after. But still, that’s not-”

“I-if they knew what me and Mime are planning, they would know voting “Betray” this round m-might be their last chance to use the toilet. S-so it would only be increasing the chances of a n-nightmare scenario.”

“I suppose…” Siren bites her lip.

“In any case, I need to head on over to the booth while I still can…!” He takes a sharp breath, as if in pain. “Will you come along, Nemean?”

“O-oh, yes of c-course.” The two head off.

You turn towards Siren. “Now that we know Mime might use the toilet next round, having you use the toilet as well might be a good idea.”

She shakes her head. “I’m going to vote Ally no matter what. No matter what, Chatty. And I think you should betray me.”

You need to be sure. “I know you didn’t need to pee so badly at the start, but the game has been going for a while now. And you’ve had some diuretic on the way. Are you sure you can hold it if I vote Betray?”

“Yes, really I-.” You give her a stare. “All right. It’s true that I’m getting a little full, it’s been some time. But really, I can hold it. You should prioritize yourself here. I have at least a few rounds left in me.”

It was a really tempting proposal. Your bladder wanted you to say yes. Or even say no, then betray her anyway. You give her a noncommittal nod and start walking towards the voting booths.

Siren seems to interpret it as a yes, and follows. “There’s something else.” She lowers her voice. “Did you learn anything from Nemean?”

“I learned a few things, but nothing about the vote. I still don’t know who is lying.” You’re sure Siren could help you sort out your thoughts a little, but there just wasn’t enough time. Also, your bladder was starting to hurt. It was getting hard keeping your thoughts in order.

“All right. I didn’t learn anything new on that front from Orca either. But…”

“How much diuretic did you two drink in there, anyway?”

“Just one dose. We were about to drink a second, though, before the doors opened.”

In that case, your actions at least spared Orca a second dose. You hope it’s enough to save someone, and that you taking on that extra dose won’t result in a catastrophe later down the line.

“I guess that only thing left now is to vote. See you on the other side.”

“Yeah, and…” She pauses. “I believe in you, Chatty. I know you don’t have a lot of DP now, but you can hold it until the end. You have to.”

You nod, and head into the voting room. It is just like the other voting room you’ve been in so far, though one thing is different. There’s some graffiti on the wall saying “Elephant owed ethylene”. What the heck did that mean? You didn’t need more mysteries, but was it some kind of clue? Maybe you could ask someone else if they had seen it before.

Regardless. You look at the voting machine. “Ally” or “Betray”. Surely, nobody could fault you for choosing “Betray” here. Surely? But… Siren would be able to pee after this round was over, if only you voted “Ally”.  And for one reason or another, you just didn’t want to betray her. You shake your head. That was ridiculous. You had 0 DP. Zero. And your bladder was already so full. It was going to get impossible, soon. Still…

DECISION – Choose one
ALLY
BETRAY

Your decision has been made: you are going to Betray Siren. Only time will tell if this was the right choice.

You leave the voting room and start heading towards the results screen. You pass by Mime heading towards the toilet. He doesn’t say a word as you pass, and you don’t want to distract him. He’s at least dry – for now. Seems like he is going to make it. At least makes one of you.

Voting for the second round of the DP game has concluded. Please review voting results on the display in the main area. After results are displayed, the toilet will become available for a time to anyone with enough DP.

Chatty

Siren

Nemean

Mime

Rocker

Orca

Current DP

Vote

Betray

Ally

Ally

Betray

Ally

Ally

DP Change

+2

+2

+1

+1

DP Result

Orca moans violently, equal parts horror and pain. “Oh goddd, why did I agree to this?!”

Rocker remains silent.

You look to Siren. She gives you a reassuring pat. “Don’t worry about it. Seriously. I told you to do this, and I’m glad you trusted me. I’ll be fine.”

You smile back at her. You have to admit it feels a lot better at 2 DP than at 0. You seriously hope you didn’t just doom her, though.

Orca twists into a pretzel and lets out another agonized moan. “Mmmh..! Oh, it hurts so bad! I can’t-”

“Just one more round, Orca.” Rocker’s voice is almost monotone. “We can both betray next round.”

“But what if that’s not possible? We might get matched up again! I can’t, I can’t, I can’t!” Rocker does not reply.

The opportunity to use the toilet has now passed until the next round of the DP game. Because one or more participants used the toilet, the DP cost has increased by one point. During future rounds, using the toilet will cost 5 DP.

You see turn around to Mime walking towards the group. As he arrives, you realize his eyes are a little red, as though he’s been crying. You decide not to comment.

Orca crosses her arms as soon as he arrives, which is only slightly undercut by the fact that her legs remain crossed as well. “Did it feel good to-hwah…!” Hands immediately return to her crotch. She recovers and locks eyes with him again. “Did it feel good to whip out your dick and take a piss, huh?”

“Orca, we can’t-”

“No! Because this weak-ass piece of piss penis couldn’t take it one more round, Rocker and I will-”

“I suggest we stop talking about anything that happened inside… there.” He doesn’t need to specify where he is talking about. “Not only is it counterproductive, but I think it might be actively damaging your willpower.”

“I’m… Forced to agree. Please, let’s just talk about something… else.” Orca seems about ready to snarl at him.

The third round of the DP game has now concluded. Three doors have opened in the main area. Enter these rooms in pairs of two. Participants may pair up as they wish, but exactly two people must enter each room. Failure to comply will result in a DP penalty.

“Looks like we need to split up, again.” Mime seems thankful for the interruption.

“Fine… Fine! But I refuse to go with Mime this time!”

“In that case, I suggest me and Nemean pair up. Orca can go with Chatty and Siren can go with Rocker. That way, we have one team with nobody desperate. Both games we played before this would have benefitted from having a team of non-desperate players after all.” You notice Siren does not protest to being categorized as a desperate player.

“We don’t know if that will be true for the upcoming game or not. Wouldn’t it be better if everyone who is bursting had someone who could encourage and help them? It’s not easy thinking straight with a full bladder.”

Mime thinks for a moment. “So that would mean Chatty and Rocker can pair up with either of me, Nemean or Siren while Orca pairs up with either Nemean or Siren depending on who is left.”

“I-if we do that option, I would like to pair up with C-chatty.”

“All right, that makes it easier. So Siren’s alternative would be Nemean plus Chatty, Orca plus Siren and Rocker plus me. Does anyone have any strong opinions about these options or any alternative suggestions?”

Orca is aggressively stepping in place. “I literally can’t think right now. Just pick-” A moan. “-one.”

Rocker does not reply, but you suspect she shares the sentiment. So do you, actually. Siren and Mime are both looking at you, expectantly. Shit, they want your opinion.

DECISION – Choose one
MIME’S ALTERNATIVE (go with Orca)
SIREN’S ALTERNATIVE (go with Nemean)

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)