Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Finally found some time to write another chapter. Hope you enjoy!

During our 15 minute make-out session in freshly soaked diapers I was so aroused that I was hard as a rock. Part of the time I was lost in the moment with our lips locked and tongues twirling, and the rest of the time I was caressing her back and diapered bottom while I recalled all of the excitement that had already transpired this wild night. Both ways it was as blissful of a moment as I'd ever experienced.

Here in my arms, showering me with passionate kisses, sensual caressing, and sexual moans, was this adorable young woman wearing a cute rainbow outfit and a warm, wet diaper. Only hours earlier I had first laid eyes on her dancing to my favorite DJ in her sexy diapered bunny outfit. I thought about how we danced and she grinded her diapered bottom against me. I thought about how she invited me to her place, and rode with me as we really talked for the first time...and mostly about our shared kink. I recalled how I let go of my inhibitions and accepted her offer to wear a diaper with her. And of course I remembered that exquisite first kiss where we both let go simultaneously into our previously dry diapers.

Now with our wonderful first pee in our new diapers already done, the game was on to see which one of us was going to piss enough to make our diaper leak first. I honestly didn't care who won the game, because I felt playing this kinky game with my new beautiful lady friend was already the biggest win I couldn't even imagine before tonight. That being said, I have a competitive spirit, and wanted to be the first to leak. Little did I know that Spring also was serious about the competition, and was sure she could fill her diaper to capacity quicker than I could. As it was, the tea was doing its job and our bladders were both rapidly filling back up.

All these thoughts raced through my mind as we made-out. I could tell that she, too was sexually aroused; for one it was those wonderful moans she periodically let out, but as she laid on top of me her hips were grinding in a sexual motion rubbing her wet diaper against mine, and causing my fully erect cock to throb. I recall thinking that even if I did have to piss again, in that moment I wouldn't be able to, because I was too aroused.

We eventually stopped the kissing and caressing, and just held each other close on the couch for another five minutes. I was reveling in all the wonderful new shared sensations as she laid there on top of me with her head on my chest. I'm sure she could hear my racing heart nearly beating out of my chest.

It was then I had two thoughts occur to me: one, in this position we were unable to drink tea and continue to fill our bladders, and two, we hadn't decided on prize for the winner of the game. I slowly pulled her up and off of me, and slid myself into a sitting position with her next to me. I smiled and winked at her, immediately poured myself a brimming cup of tea, and began to gulp it down rather quickly. Spring didn't need any other cues, and poured a tea of her own and nearly chugged the whole cup before I could even finish mine. 'Nah, ah, you're not going to beat me, mister,' and then she finished her cup and poured another one.

After we both had finished our second cup it was clear how we were fidgeting that we were both ready to fill our diapers for a second time. As amazing as our first two diaper wettings had been I was waiting for a cue of how we could make the third time just as amazing. By the way her leg was bouncing up and down I could tell she was beyond ready to soak her now cool diaper with fresh warm pee. I was fighting the urge pretty fiercely, myself, and close to losing the battle.

It was then I asked her bluntly, 'so what's the prize? What do I get if I win?' Spring was originally of the same mind that the game itself was all in good fun, and prize enough, but thought maybe we should make it more interesting. 'Okay,' she said, 'how about when I win, you have to pamper me for 24 hours. We'll set aside a day where you'll attend to my every need and desire,' and grinned at me with a matter-of-fact nod. Again, something she said sounded like music to my ears. I almost wanted to concede right then and there, but retorted, 'So you'll be doing that for me when I win, you mean.'

Just then she shook her head at me, grabbed my hand and placed it under the crotch of her diaper. I immediately felt the stream and warmth spreading as she opened her floodgates. A smirk and a devious look came over her face as she gushed her full bladder into her bulging diaper. As much as I needed to pee, too, I became rock hard again and my cock pressed hard against my cool semi-full diaper. Her stream seemed to go on forever, and as her diaper expanded and turned more yellow, I feared I might lose the competition right then-and-there. But eventually her stream turned to a trickle, and then finally subsided. With my hand still pressed against the crotch of her diaper, I enjoyed rubbing on the fresh warm bulge for a minute. Then I ran my hand along the edges where her diaper met her sexy legs looking for any leaks, and found none. The diaper held strong, and Spring gave me a pouty-face.

I was almost disappointed that she didn't win right then, but I then thought about how nice it would be to have this incredible young woman attend to my every want and need for 24 hours. As wonderful as it sounded, and as ready as I was to do that for her, I wanted it for myself a little more. My bladder was so full at that moment that even as excited and aroused as I was, my cock softened enough that I could pee again, and I was struggling to keep it all in a few seconds longer.

With a wanting look in my eye I held her gaze while I gently pushed her against the back of the couch. I then crawled on to my knees in front of and on top of her in a straddling position. She smiled and gazed back at me longingly which let me know she was ready for what was to come. I continued to struggle to hold back as my incredibly full bladder ached. As I knelt facing her I lowered myself directly onto her lap, and she wrapped her hands around my ass and cupped the bottom of my PJ's over my diaper exactly were my balls were under the cool damp padding. It felt wonderful to have her holding me this way, and I leaned in and kissed her passionately.

I couldn't hold back my pee any longer, and just as pee began to trickle out of my cock and into my semi-full diaper, I gave a hard push. My bladder responded and pee gushed out into my diaper, warming it, and causing it to bulge quickly. Spring was rewarded with feeling the fresh stream and warmth spreading around her hands, as she began rubbing and squeezing my diaper through my PJ's as it filled. For what felt like a long time we kissed as I pissed into my diaper straddling her on the couch while she continued to work her hands over my expanding bulge. In my mind I was certain the diaper wouldn't be able to hold it all.

As my stream turned to a trickle, and then finally stopped, I pulled away from our kiss with a big grin on my face. I looked deeply into Spring's eyes and she returned my gaze with a smile of her own. Her hands surveyed the damage on my PJ's along the edges of my thoroughly soaked diaper, but found no leaks. After, she shook her head at me I flashed a fake frown, knowing that the game would have to continue.

I pulled myself off of her and returned to sitting beside her. We each touched ourselves, and each other, amazed at how full both of our diapers were. If we were to stand, we'd both be sagging, and were both outwardly in desperate need of a change. Inwardly, we were both in bliss, empty, and ready to pound more tea for the next round. One of us was going to find the limit of these diapers, and soon.

To be continued...

• 8 months later...
10 hours ago, Fxidvxhfb said:

This story was written so nicely and quite realistically inducing a very nice combination of comfort and intimacy. I like your way of storytelling! Keep it up 😄

Honored to inspire your first comment in these forums. Hoping to be inspired again soon, because I've just been grinding through life, lately. Thanks!

Edited by vizzing (see edit history)
7 hours ago, vizzing said:

Honored to inspire your first comment in these forums. Hoping to be inspired again soon, because I've just been grinding through life, lately. Thanks!

I can really feel you on that, life‘s been hella tedious and in lack of change lately. We‘ll get through this with communities like that. Always gives me the feeling of not being entirely alone with the things that bring me joy! 

On 1/30/2024 at 8:28 AM, Fxidvxhfb said:

I can really feel you on that, life‘s been hella tedious and in lack of change lately. We‘ll get through this with communities like that. Always gives me the feeling of not being entirely alone with the things that bring me joy! 

You're right, we are fortunate to have our kink that may be naughty and taboo, but isn't harmful or illegal. It gets me through the rough times, as well as the really good ones. Personally I'm grateful for the people that began and perpetuate this community. Glad there are more people kinda like me, into this stuff. At least it inspires me to be creative.

On 1/30/2024 at 9:21 AM, HellPing787 said:

Exited on the next part!

I began writing an outline today for the next part. It's going to need an explicit sexual content warning...

Disclaimer: Be advised that this chapter, as well as any which may proceed it, will likely contain explicit sexual content, as well as wetting and diapers. You have been warned, and if you wish to continue I hope you enjoy! - the author

'I think we're going to need more tea,' Spring said as she emptied the last of the carafe into her cup. I swallowed the last bit from my cup, turned it up-side-down to show her, and nodded my head in agreement. Spring said, 'Well, then I'm going to waddle my butt upstairs to refill this carafe, and how about you play us some tunes, Mr. DJ!' The suggestion made me both excited and nervous, but I quickly made up my mind, 'sure,' I said.

We both stood up, and I became very aware of just what a heavy, squishy pad I still had taped snuggly to me, and by the way Spring was walking towards the stairs, she was feeling the weight, and bulkiness of hers, as well. The waddle while she walked with a completely soaked diaper between her legs was adorable. As she passed the DJ area, she gently flipped a switch and the entire set-up, complete with lights, came to life. I watched her ascend until her legs disappeared up the stairs, and then I made my way over to the decks pulling my USB stick out of my pocket. I slid my stick into the slot in the mixing board, and began scrolling through music until I settled on the song to cue up. After a quick test to get the levels right, I saw Spring's feet slowly descending the staircase, I clicked the record button and began my intro song.

Spring entered the room holding a full carafe, and made her way over and poured us two fresh new cups. As my intro song continued to play, she brought me my cup, then made her way back over the couch directly facing the DJ setup. She laid out a towel on the couch and sat on it facing me with her knees separated, and her diaper in full view.

As I sipped my tea, I began to play her a set of underground dance music. My sets generally flow with a theme, and this time was no different. First I played a selection of romantic and sexy themed songs, expressing through my medium the feelings I'm having for her. Facing me on the couch Spring was giving me a sexy show, grooving and gyrating to the beat, but also occasionally rubbing and squeezing the front of her diaper bulge. I occasionally slid my own hand down to my Pjs and rubbed and squeezed the squishy padding of my diaper over my semi-hard cock, while I caught the groove and entered the flow state, musically. The set was coming together magically, and the songs were calling each other in perfect sequence. Spring was showing every sign of being completely enthralled, and losing herself in the music.

Spring refilled my cup several times, as well as her own, and we both were sipping tea as if our lives depended on it. We were nearing the end of our game, after all. While I mixed, I was day dreaming about what it would be like to have Spring cater to my every want and need for 24 hours. I imagined how lovely it would be to choose how she dressed, and to make her diaper me, and to ask her to wet herself for me in various ways. I thought about asking her to tell me her deepest wishes and fantasies. I thought about what they might be...

I played, watched Spring groove, daydreamed, and sipped more tea, and after another hour I began to feel my bladder near capacity. I looked up after a mix and saw Spring bouncing and grinding her padded bottom on the couch. Satisfied, and having begun to feel desperate, I switched to a special selection of songs I'd been saving for this exact kind of situation.

I played: Feeling Kinky, You're in Control, Holding On, Keep Holding On, Release, and closed with You Make Me Wet. Through the first final songs I was so desperate to pee, that several times I released tiny squirts into my already full and sodden diaper. The reasons I kept holding were first, I wanted to be as full as possible to make sure my already-two-piss full diaper wasn't going to withstand another torrent, and second, I was trying to time the release to the music.

My set had been executed flawlessly, and then as I reached the crescendo of the final mix, a beautiful double-drop of Release, and You Make Me Wet, I gave my aching bladder permission to let go. A torrent flooded into my already bulging diaper with incredible force. I was deep in concentration while I enjoyed the warmth and wetness quickly spread around my crotch and ass as I peed and mixed, but as a stream of warm wet fluid escaped the diaper and down my leg soaking the Pjs, I smiled, knowing that I also just won the bet.

I finished the last song with that same smile on my face. I was behind the DJ equipment, so she couldn't see my soaked Pjs or the small puddle I was standing in. The song ended, and there was a brief silence, as Spring and I locked eyes, and she smiled brightly back at me. I quickly put on a light downtempo mix I saved on my USB stick and came from behind the decks for her to see the state of the Pjs. Spring giddily clapped her hands and bounced a little as both congratulations for an amazing set and for thoroughly leaking my diaper. I proudly did a twirl (so she can survey all the damage) and a bow.

As I approached her I noticed the towel she was sitting on was completely soaked with piss from her own diaper leaking after it reached capacity. My heart sank. Did she win the bet? And then I realized it didn't matter, because it was going to be tremendous fun either way. Spring explained that she was too busy enjoying and didn't want to interrupt me, and that she didn't tell me when she leaked. Here we both were, at the end of our game, with heavy, bulky completely full, and leaky diapers, and no way to know who won. Spring said, 'how about if we finish our tea, and pee again to see how it feels to thoroughly leak our diapers? Then we can change each other.' I thought it was a fantastic idea, and told her so. 'Great, so how about you come over here and give this soggy girl some attention, Mr. DJ!' Spring exclaimed.

I walked in front of her on the couch, and facing her, I straddled over her and lowered myself on to her like I'd done before. As I cupped my hand down under her soggy diapers ass I leaned in and kissed her passionately. She also slid her hands under my ass and surveyed the wetness on the Pjs, and she danced her tongue in swirls around mine. I groped her breasts and few times, and instead of protesting, she leaned into me somewhat and moaned a bit with pleasure. This time we must have made out on the couch in our wet diapers for over half an hour. We weren't even sipping tea, but magically my bladder was already starting to feel mostly full.

After a while we pulled away and talked while we sipped more tea. An hour later, the carafe finished, we were both showing signs of desperation, with lots of weight shifting and bouncy knees. I knew for me, the time was almost at hand, and it was going to be a lot. Spring could see it on my face that I was holding on pretty hard, and said, 'if you're ready, you can go first. I want to watch you leak and get those Pjs all wet, bad boy.' That sounded like a good idea to me, and I stood up unconsciously doing a bit of a potty dance. As I faced her I slid both my hands over large bulge in the front of my Pjs and said, 'here comes.'

I let go of trying to hold, and even gave a push with my pee muscles. I was rewarded with an incredibly powerful stream escaping into my soggy, bulky diapers. Warmth spread around my crotch and my balls and my ass. Then, as I continued to jet warm piss into my soaked padding, I felt warmth collecting around the edges of the diaper, and began to spread warmth and wetness down the back of both of my legs. I quickly turned around so Spring could witness the show for herself, and she was gleefully cheering with approval. Rivulets of pee were flowing down my legs and into a puddle at my feet, wetting the fabric all the way down. As my stream finally slowed, then stopped, I looked like I had completely pissed my Pjs without a diaper on. I leaked it good, and Spring got exactly the show she was after.

Spring stood up, and told me to sit down right were I was in the puddle I just made. I didn't argue, and lowered myself to the floor, re-soaking the back of my Pjs. She told me to lay down flat on the ground, and I obliged, feeling the wetness of pee now soaking my back. Spring walked over me and straddled me around my torso, standing straight up. She put her hand on her hips as she stood there; my view looking straight up into her saggy diapered crotch. She looked down at me and asked, 'are you ready?' With my head on the ground, I nodded, and she said, 'It's coming, here it is...' I waited expectantly, my cock throbbing, aching for what was to come and finally saw her diaper start to droop, fill, and expand. Then the damn burst as her diaper had reached capacity again, and piss began running down her legs and pooling around my back. As she continued to jet warm piss into her overflowing padding, it began to explode out the side of the legs and cascaded in a pissy waterfall all over my torso. I let out a delighted moan as her warm pee poured on to me, wetting my skin through my shirt. As her her stream subsided, she lowered her leaky diaper onto my soggy, leaky diaper and began grinding her womanhood through the diaper against me. More pee was coming out the side and she slid up and down, drenching me even more. It was blissful, and my cock ached for release from the intense pleasure of it all. She wasn't ready to cum yet, and both of us breathing heavy, she lifted off of me and stood up. She helped me up, and we stood there fondling each other's leaky diapers, enjoying the sensations and the naughtiness of it. Then we stood together and kissed for another ten minutes.

After the kiss it was done it was time to clean up. Spring asked if I wanted to sleep over, and I told her that sounded wonderful. Plus, I was so incredibly horny, and I was hopeful that meant sex. We each took off our wet clothes, removed and disposed of our over-worked diapers, and laid towels down over the puddles. Then we used the basement bathroom to shower and wash each other. It was a soothing and immensely enjoyable shower, and we kissed and caressed each others naked bodies, as well as taking our times washing every nook and cranny, getting to know each others bodies better. The more I saw, the more I liked, and the more I learned about her mind, the more I loved. During the shower she confided in me that she has a strict rule about not fucking someone she likes on the first date. Knowing that probably meant me, I was a little disappointed, because of how horny I was, but I completely understood. The shower lasted over an hour, but as far as I could tell, neither of us peed while we were in there. Instead we each elected to let our bladders keep filling up again.

We toweled off after our epic shower, and Spring produced robes for each of us. We flipped off the lights in the basement, and I followed her up the stairs, through the main house, and up another flight of stairs to where the bedrooms were. I noticed that outside the windows it was beginning to get light outside, and I was pretty spent. She let us to her bedroom and closed the door behind us. Spring drew the blackout shade down and turned on a gentle low-wattage light, but it was enough for me to see around her room. It was a large room with a lot of open floor space. I could see a king sized bed full of pillows, and stuffed animals. I could see posters and flyers on one wall, all pertaining to electronic music. I could see a dresser, and a night stand, and a cabinet with what looked like a diaper pale and a changing station next to it. Spring led me over to the changing table and said cutely, 'diaper me, please?'

First I removed her robe and laid her down, and then I slid a fresh clean diaper with teddy bears on it under her. I gently rubbed some powder around her special area, and lifted the flap of her diaper up so I could tape it up snuggly. She smiled and reached down and surveyed her fresh diaper. Then she looked up at me with a straight face and said, 'I don't know how long this diaper is going to stay fresh and dry.' I asked her if she really had to go, and she sheepishly nodded. I told her I had to go too, and asked if she was able to put a diaper on me before she wets. Excitedly she nodded and retrieved a matching teddy bear diaper for me to wear. She slipped off my robe, and was greeted again by my throbbing erect cock. 'Hi there,' she blurted out, staring at my manhood in all its glory. Spring then had me lay down, and slid the diaper under me, but hesitated like there was something she wanted to say. 'I know I told you that no matter how strongly I feel about you, that I have a strict rule about no fucking on a first date,' she began, 'But, I'd really like to suck your cock, if that's okay. It's one of my favorite things, and your musical show and willingness to share your kink with me has me wanting to give something back.' I was shocked, and extremely excited by her proposition, but all I could muster was an affirmative nod, and 'okay.'

'Hurray!' she exclaimed, as she knelt between my lifted and spread knees, and slid her hands down my belly and around my cock. 'I know it's kinda gross, but I don't mind the taste of pee,' she said. But then she added, '...and if you have to pee while I'm going down on you, just go while I'm sucking on you, it's okay...' I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. She basically told me it's okay to pee in her mouth. Never in my life had I expected to meet someone so amazing and kinky. As I lay there with my ass still sitting on flat, open, diaper, otherwise naked with my cock throbbing, she grabbed the base of the shaft with her hand. She lowered her face down and gave a few long licks up the shaft of my cock, moistening it all around. Then she slid the tip of my cock into her mouth, and expertly began to suck and stroke my cock simultaneously. My eyes involuntarily closed as I gasped at the incredible sensations she was causing me to feel in my cock. She was really getting into it, moaning as she worked her head and her hands up and down. She wasn't kidding, because I could tell how much she was enjoying sucking my cock.

Through all this immense pleasure, I also was reminded by a ping in my bladder that I was bursting again, and I really needed to piss. If you're a guy, you know how hard it is to pee while your dick is hard, but I had been granted permission (...or an invitation?) to piss in her mouth, so I did my best to push with my pee muscles while she went to town on me. I felt I was getting close to being able to pee, and also getting close to another, thicker liquid release. Thats when she stopped and lifted her head for a moment, long enough to tell me how desperately she needed to pee. Then she lowered her mouth back down and took my cock completely in with a deep throat that nearly pushed me over the edge.

Spring continued to suck and lick the head of my cock while she stroked my shaft with her hands. As she did this she let out a long moan of relief, and I could tell she had released the floodgates and was emptying her bladder, soaking her diaper...never slowing down from her incredible blow-job. It was an impressive torrent of pee, and Spring's diaper was soaked and bulky as if she'd wet in it multiple times. I've secretly always wanted to have someone pee in their diaper as they're giving me head. A literal dream come true was happening right then and there.

It was wonderful torture as I fought to hold back from cumming, and continued to try to push pee out of my full and aching bladder. Just as her stream was subsiding, she was enjoying the warmth and expanded padding around her wet crotch, and she let out another moan of relief. It was then I was finally able to break through with a jet of warm piss escaping my cock into her mouth as she was halfway down my shaft. A surprised moan and a muffled giggle was all I heard, as the piss left her mouth and cascaded all around my crotch spreading warm wetness over my balls, and settling into the diaper still slid beneath me. I was in ecstasy for the moment, and as I pushed to try to empty my bladder more into her warm, wet mouth, I was also feeling my climax taking hold. Spring could tell I was getting close and doubled her intensity, squeezing the base of my shaft with her hand. As I pushed for more pee at the same time as my release, an incredible feeling washed over me. I shot an incredible load of cum instead, and convulsed in my first shuddering multi-orgasm. I thought only women could be multi-orgasmic like that, and I shook with pleasure and my eyes were rolled back in my head.

Spring was smiling as she got up and went to the bathroom sink to spit out my load and wash it down.

Then she came back and using a towel, gently cleaned me up, and finished taping on my diaper. She helped me up off the floor, and we crawled into bed together, with nothing on but our diapers, hers was full, warm and wet. I laid back against her pillows and stuffed animals, and she laid cuddled over me with her leg draped over mine and her head on my chest. 'I was testing how kinky you were when I said you could piss in my mouth,' Spring said softly. 'Did I pass?' I whispered questioningly. 'With flying colors, bad boy,' she said. She slid her hand down onto my diaper, cupping exactly where my balls were under the padding. As I lay there in post-orgasmic bliss, I relaxed and let out a long, slow stream of warm pee into my diaper. Spring could feel my diaper filling and rubbed my expanding padding a bit as I slowly released into it. We both let out a gentle moan in unison, and drifted off to sleep, blissful, and in warm soaked diapers...

...A sensation woke me up, still groggy, around noon...a warmth spreading over my thigh. Spring was right where I left her when I drifted to sleep, cuddled over me with her leg draped over mine and her head on my chest, only now she was smiling as she emptied her bladder, and leaking her diaper onto my leg. 'You're a bad girl,' I whispered to her. 'mmm hmm,' she affirmatively whispered back. Then I drifted back to sleep.

To be continued...

Edited by vizzing
cleaning up a few inconsistencies. (see edit history)
4 hours ago, vizzing said:

I've got more chapters on the way soon. They're mostly written. Feel free to chime in and tell me what you think. I can't claim I don't long for an ego stroke now and again. Or, if you have a negative critique, I'm all ears.

Get your ego ready for some stroking then.

Was really hyped to see a new part published and again very well written and quite believable, hit right in the comfort zone. Definitely my favorite story on here by now. Can‘t wait for the next part. 

When I woke up, Spring was gone. There was a note saying there were clothes next to the shower, that she'd take care of the sheets, and that everyone was downstairs. Needing to piss right after I wake up, and being alone, in a cool soggy diaper, and on already damp sheets, I had no other excuses. After a couple minutes of concentrating, I finally squirted a small jet of pee into my diaper, and then another, and slowly my bladder began to release all of its contents that had built up overnight. It was one of those really long satisfying pees in your diaper where you can feel all the fluid pool up around your crotch and ass, and you feel like you're leaking, but you're not sure. I didn't care, or it didn't matter...either way it was an incredibly satisfying morning release. I laid there blissfully re-filling my diaper for a good while before the stream turned to a trickle, and then eventually stopped. After which I went to the bathroom, removed and disposed of the soiled diaper, did my morning (mid afternoon?) necessary, and then took a shower. As I was toweling off, I noticed the shirt and shorts, and...underwear? No diaper was placed there, and with her saying 'everyone' in her note I didn't want to presume that wearing one was even expected today. It could have just been an infrequent kink that she indulged in, and today we go about our 'normal' lives.

I got dressed, feeling icky knowing I was wearing some other dudes underwear, even if they were washed. Everything fit well enough, and it was all brand name. After a few seconds in the mirror, satisfied, I left the bathroom and made my way downstairs. Spring was sitting at a breakfast bar in the kitchen with Sarah and John and they were all talking and laughing, drinking coffee and juice, and eating a light breakfast. Sarah noticed me approaching first and waved me over, so the other two turned to look. Spring and I locked eyes, and a very sexy, devious expression washed over her face. Oh, I've got plans for you, too, I thought.

All four of us, Sarah and John, Spring and I, sat around the breakfast bar sipping our drinks and nibbling on fruit while we chatted. We made some small talk, and we all commented on what a great show, and how much fun we had last night at the festival, but no one mentioned anything about what we each did after we all arrived at the house. That was just as well to me, as I consider myself a private person, especially with my secret kink...which was no longer a secret from everyone. Exciting thoughts accompanied a rush of memories from the previous night. At that moment the previous nights exploits seemed unreal to think they actually happened, yet there she was sitting next to me, Spring, the Diaper Bunny. She was wearing a floral wrap around beach skirt, and a yellow bikini top. I assumed she intended to go swimming soon.

After about an hour I'd had large cup of coffee and several juices, and we started wrapping up our chat. Everyone stood up, and we all started making our way to the front door. Besides my costume downstairs, which I wasn't concerned about, I had all my belongings with me. I didn't really want to leave yet, but I also didn't want to impose or come on too strong. With a bit of sadness I headed to the door with the rest of them, ready to exchange phone numbers and make my way back home. I remember thinking that I should probably ask Spring where the bathroom was on this floor, as I was already feeling pretty full. As Spring turned to Sarah and John and hugged them each goodbye, I couldn't help thinking there was something off about John that I didn't like. I hugged each of them as well, and I recall thinking Sarah came off as nice, sweet, and fun, and out of her fox costume she was incredibly attractive. I remember thinking that if she had been wearing a diaper last night, instead of Spring, I might have been just as entranced. I wiped the thought from my mind just as Spring turned to me and asked, 'Would you like to go swimming with me?' My heart skipped a beat as a sudden rush of excitement came over me, 'sounds great,' I said. We would have the whole house to ourselves, and I was overjoyed.

As soon as the door shut, and Sarah and John were gone, Spring and I melted into an embrace accompanied by a long, lustful, passionate kiss. We lingered for a while, lips moist, tongues twirling, rubbing each others backs, and groping each others asses. It was a kiss of two people who'd been missing each other for years, yet it had only been a sleep and breakfast. We were obviously horny for each other, but Spring had said she never fucks on the first date, and I was uncertain if waking up on a new day could count as a second date. The choice would be up to her to take initiative for sex, but I was raging for it on the inside. Spring glanced down at the large tent that was pitched in my shorts, giggled, and said, 'Well hello there!' I just stared back at her, unashamed of my arousal.

'Come with me,' she said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the house. She picked up a bathing suit and towel that she'd left out, and handed them to me. Since we were alone in the house, I didn't even bother leaving the room, I just took off my shirt, turned around, dropped the shorts and underwear, and slid on the bathing suit. When I turned back around I was still pitching a tent, and Spring flashed a cute frown because her changing show didn't include full frontal nudity. I just shrugged, picked up the towel, and motioned that I would follow her out to the pool.

The house was big, and so was the property it sat on. There were a lot of trees on the property, and it was a good distance to the next neighboring house. Even still, behind the house and around an extensive pool area including a deck, a cook station, and a fire pit, was a tall privacy fence. It was the kind of place you know you could skinny dip, and know that no one is going to ever see you. It was incredibly cozy. I was wearing nothing but my bathing suit, and a possibly visible bladder bulge. Spring removed her skirt and was only wearing her yellow bikini top and bottom. 'I want to lay in the sun for a bit before we go in,' she said. I was totally fine with that, so we walked over to some deck chairs and pulled them next to each other. Then I watched as Spring unfastened her bikini top and dropped it on the floor beside her, exposing her evenly tanned perky breast, and delicious pointy nipples. Spring watched as my cock sprung back to life, stretching the fabric of the bathing suit, as a reaction to her beautiful exposed skin. 'So is that what happens under your diaper when you see my boobs?' Spring joked. I nodded, thinking that was the first time she'd mentioned diapers today, and I was warm and fuzzy inside with the feeling of knowing it was still very much on her mind.

We laid out side by side, first on our bellies for 15 minutes, and I was feeling pretty desperate to piss, but I didn't know how I should go. Should I piss here? In the pool? In the grass? In the bathroom? We flipped to our backs to tan our front side, and were laying there for about 10 minutes while my bladder ached and I contemplated what to do, when Spring turned to me and said, 'Hey DJ,' and smiled really big. I wasn't sure what she wanted at first, and then I heard it. From underneath her chair was the sound of a stream of water hitting the pool deck. Spring was smiling, because she was slowly relieving herself through her bikini bottoms, and enjoying the warm, wet sensation between her legs. She closed her eyes and clamped down to push her pee muscles and was rewarded with a jet of strong piss splashing around her crotch and through her bikini bottoms. When the stream became a trickle that seemed to last a while, and then finally stopped, Spring let out a very cute sigh then said, 'much better, now it's time to get in the pool!' But, I still had my predicament.

'I'm pretty bursting myself,' I told her, thinking I should probably just take a cue from her and go right there. I was about to involuntarily, anyway. What Spring said in response confused me at first, but slowly the light came on, she said, 'I hear it's nice to have a shower before you swim, I think I'd like to try that.' And then she looked up at me coyly. As it dawned on me what she was suggesting (...requesting?) my cock began to come to attention yet again. I'd never done with another person before what she was suggesting, and the thought excited me greatly. I mulled over what she said for a few moments longer, feeling unsure of myself. Then a thought came to me. It's an old sports saying for when you've made it to the big game. Act like you've been there before.

I gathered up my nerve, and felt a wave of self confidence wash over me. I stood up, but as I did I felt my bladder kick, and a decent spurt of piss escaped and soaked into the front of the bathing suit. Spring saw the wet patch the spurt left and said, 'I think the bad boy had a little accident. I think when we're done swimming I need to put you back into a diaper.' With that another spurt escaped, and then another. There was a growing spot of wetness on the front of my bathing suit, and I had to act fast. I came around the the foot of Spring's deck chair, and as I did Spring slid down to the base of the chair and spread her legs apart. I was using all my strength to hold back, and small spurts kept escaping as I reached my hand into the bathing suit, slid them down, and pulled out my cock. I held my cock nearly straight up and immediately I un-clenched as Spring expectantly stared up at me with longing eyes. A torrent erupted from the tip of my dick as I held it up, shooting a stream straight up that turned into spray and came down, wetting us both. Spring giggled giddily as if she was playing in a sprinkler. I lowered the gushing tip of my cock down to her torso and thoroughly soaked both of her beautiful tits, and I noticed how erect and sexy her nipples were, as Spring leaned into my gushing stream. But, by far, I saved the majority of my stream to be directed right at the front of her wet yellow bikini bottoms between her separated legs she was stretching wider, inviting me. Spring moaned loudly as I maintained the stream directly on her clit. I wished at that moment that I could've been holding a gallon more of pee. As it was, I stood there peeing on her for a good while. Eventually my stream trickled off, and I stroked my stiff cock for a little while I watched Spring grinding and gyrating in her chair enjoying the sensation of just having her area pissed on for good many seconds. 'Let's definitely do that again sometime,' Spring said, then winked at me. 'Count on it,' I said and winked back.

We splashed around in the pool for a good hour, we swam, played games, and held and kissed each other. I was falling for her hard, and from the looks of it, she was as comfortable with me as if we'd been going together for a while. So far I felt like we fit like a hand in a glove, and I was loving Spring's forwardness and aggressive nature. Plus, she seemed to be very into her kink, and was open and eager to do or try most things involving pee. In my mind, I'd met my match. Having had our fun in the pool, we both got out and toweled off, and went back inside the house, both of us just in our swimming bottoms.

Spring went to the kitchen and grabbed us each a large 32oz bottle of water, and she proceeded to tear off the cap and slam 1/3 of her bottle in one go. I joined her and downed a good bit of my water, trying to imagine what what going through her mind. Spring grabbed my free hand and led me downstairs to her basement chill pad. She had apparently cleaned up the clothes, towels, and puddles after she woke up, because it was pristine and ready for play. She reached into a closet and produced two shirts and two diapers with mermaids on them. Fine by me, I thought. Spring asked in a very cutesy voice, 'would you put this diaper on me?' I didn't hesitate and took her over to the changing area, and laid her down. Although we'd just been bathing in the pool, I still took the time to gently wipe and clean her area, then applied some powder, and finally taped the diaper snuggly to her. I slid on her shirt also with mermaid print on it, and pulled her up to get a good look. As I looked her up and down I couldn't believe how beautiful and sexy she looked in just a tight t-shirt and a diaper. Spring could read the approval on my face and smiled.

'Your turn, and you don't need to bother with pants or Pjs today, do you?' Spring asked. I shook my head, and she gently commanded me to assume the changing position. I obeyed and laid back as she slid the fresh padding of the diaper under my ass. With my knees spread up in the air, and my semi-hard manhood back out on display, I recalled the last time I was under her control like this, she surprised me with the most mind blowing orgasm. This time she took her time cleaning around my crotch, my balls, and taking extra time and special care cleaning my shaft and the head of my prick. Afterwords she rubbed some powder around the area, and lingered around my shaft a few extra strokes, making my dick quiver. When she was satisfied she kissed the tip, lifted the front flap of the diaper up and gently lowered my cock with the flap so she could tape it up. She then rubbed the front of my diaper along my cock a few times and said, 'You probably know I want you, but this is still technically our first date, and although I really like you, I'm not going to let you fuck me.' My heart sank a little at hearing that. 'But,' she continued, 'I also see how hard you've been and I don't want you to get blue balls, so I'll suck your cock again later, if that's okay...' I slowly nodded in reply. Spring then said, 'just know there are two things I'd like in return before I take that delicious cock of yours into my mouth. First you have to fill your diaper to the brim. I want to lick the taste of your pee off your cock and balls. And second, you're going to have to get me off...' I was so down for this, and took a huge chug of water and swallowed it down. 'You're on,' I said.

To be continued...

Edited by vizzing (see edit history)
21 hours ago, Fxidvxhfb said:

Get your ego ready for some stroking then.

Was really hyped to see a new part published and again very well written and quite believable, hit right in the comfort zone. Definitely my favorite story on here by now. Can‘t wait for the next part. 

Thank you, thank you. The characters seem to be writing themselves at this point, and the scenarios plague me and keep me up at night. I ran a fever today, and called out of work. I decided to wear a diaper and write all day. I got about 10,000 words down today about Spring and the DJ...I think I'm writing an exotic novel. I wonder if anyone would buy it?

20 hours ago, freakystuff said:

The new chapter was perfect! Loved it can’t wait for the next!!!

Hurray!! This makes me so happy!! I already published the next chapter, and I believe I have three more written than I'll publish soon.