Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Had anyone experienced a female having a genuine accident right in their hand?

Has anyone had a personal experience of being with a girl desperate or starting to genuinely have an accident, where they had their hand cupping her pussy, helping trying to hold it, or any other situation where they ended up either starting to leak out or fully losing control and peeing right in or on your hand?

Or if any females have experienced this situation when having a genuine accident..

I've never used my hand to help my partner hold, but most of the times she has been willing to hold for me it has been standing up in the shower or bathtub. I almost always cup my hand under her as she does it. I have to wait until she says it's about to start coming out, though to actually put my hand there, otherwise it prolongs the desperation and she ends up in un-fun discomfort.

On 10/25/2022 at 4:37 AM, Zhannapeed623 said:

Yes, I've definitely peed on my hand. I've never had someone else use their hand to try and help me hold it in. That's something I'd love to try in the future with the right person lol!! But I've definitely peed on my hand while I'm holding myself. I had a fair amount of accidents growing up, and I used to try and literally "hold it in" with my hand. Usually ended up with a wet hand if I didn't make it. Now I do this because I enjoy it 😉🤫

How long can you hold it in once you really need to go, and do you end up leaking a lot before it starts falling out where you can't stop it?  

1 hour ago, Zhannapeed623 said:

Once I'm at like a 8 or 9, I probably can hold it about 15 minutes. Then I usually give in, the reward is hard to wait for lol! I don't leak too much before I completely pee my pants. Once I've leaked it's pretty much impossible for me to hold it after that. 

Do the actions or things you do to hold it change as it gets worse?  And is there anything specific you do as a last ditch effort to hold it in.. such as if you are about to pee your pants completely on accident or when you weren't intending to?

Yes, I was 22 and dating a chubby lady, 20, who I thought might have continence issues. We had been down the pub and stopped for a snog. I put my hand up her skirt and went rock hard when I felt her wet crotch. 

She would always wear pants, tummy tuck shorts, thick black tights and a long black skirt. I asked if she had wet herself and she nodded, averting her gaze. She said that she had leaked squirts all night. She said she really needed a wee, I said I don't mind these things happen. Seconds later I feel a hot stream of pee on my hand and through my fingers before splashing on the concrete between her feet.

It only lasted a few seconds but I pretty much ejaculated there and then with the excitement. We dated happily for a couple of months before splitting amicably but I will always remember the fun we had