Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding it while on the toilet?

Just saw some old javs, I came across a few scenes, I am not aware of the number etc, sadly it's only a few scenes from a longer one.

Anyhow a girl enters the bathroom(western style toilet), stands in front of the toilet, pee dancing, clearly desperate, she even drinks water. She then sits on the toilet, pee instantly flows but in a few seconds she breaks it off. She is now on the toilet holding, clearly struggling. She struggles for a while, and then at last releases a huge relieving stream. It is obvious how much she had to pee.

My question is, does anyone like to do this? - holding it while sitting on the toilet, maybe even just sit for a while, and then maybe pull the pants back up and continue the hold?
Looking for both male and female experiences and opinions. Maybe as a male you'd stand in front of the toilet holding?

I recently experimented with this, I really enjoy it. It really adds to the desperation for me.  

Edited by potte (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Mary127 said:

Me too! You can’t recreate it anywhere else, so it’s super fun to do some naughty holding randomly throughout the day.

Yeah indeed, even if you are not that desperate, the toilet is sure going to make you bursting for a pee. Do you sit or stand in front? 

How long can you hold?

I do this when I have time and resources to clean up. 

I sometimes call it double desperation. When I have been out of the house for a long time and really desperate to pee (or sometimes more!). I run from the van (or when the urge is bad enough, I have to walk as fast as I can with my legs together). 

Sometimes my bladder and/or stomach cramps and I am stopped dead where I am standing. It is usually on the walkway in full view of the street. 99% of the time I can make it.

I get in the door and bolt to the bathroom. Here is my problem, especially if I have to do both. I am excited and have to pee, but I also have to poo. If I pee, then I poop myself because it is hard to stop peeing. 

If I sit to poo, then by that time, I am desperate AND horny so I am pointed upwards towards my chest and face. 

What to do ...

Here is what kind of works ... most of the time. I'm super embarrassed when I arrive at the bathroom (even if no one sees me) and that makes me less hard. I can step out of my pants (already kicked off my shoes on the way into the house) and then I squeeze my cheeks together and rock from side to side on my feet while pointing myself (aiming) at the bowl. 

Ideally, I can get a second or two of stream out and then stop (see * below) and then quickly pivot around and sit down to finish (unless I want to continue to play desperation until I lose.)

* I have found that when not in a desperation situation, I squeeze my muscles in my pelvic area and it helps cut the stream flow. Not always fully and sometimes not at all, but it can help. It has (or for me, had) an added benefit for my wife that I could make myself "twitch" in pretty much any state of hardness and she could feel it.