Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Long time lurker!

18 hours ago, Amy Omorashi said:

Hello everyone! My name is Amy and I've been a lurker here for a long time and I decided it's high time I make an account!

I've been into holding and wetting since I was young before I knew what it was and it was a bit of an occasional guilty pleasure until recently where I've started doing it more often thanks to working from home. It's always been a solo sport for me except for some rare online partners.

I'm 31 now and I've always been curious how others indulge in this kink, especially older women like myself who still keep it a secret.

Well you've done the hardest part, making the account and writing your first post.

On 10/22/2022 at 5:04 AM, TheLoneRanger said:

Well you've done the hardest part, making the account and writing your first post.

I know, it's so exhilarating! I almost forgot I made an account, so I have to remember to log in more often!

On 10/22/2022 at 12:11 PM, Toady567 said:

Hi and welcome. I don’t have a lot of privacy so I indulge in secret! Today I have the place to myself for a little bit so I’ll either indulge or take a nap!

I live on my own currently, but I always wonder about keeping it from a partner who's not into it. My ultimate hope is to be with someone into it, too, but I've lived with a few people I've had to hide it from up until recently!

On 10/22/2022 at 1:34 PM, Mary127 said:

Welcome! I’m can relate to you, I had this fetish since I was young, and now that I’m older and have my own place, I can indulge pretty much indulge whenever I want. 

I was so happy when I moved out on my own for the first time! I think I was scarcely dry! I live on my own now, but also have with partners in the past and it's always been a struggle during those times.

On 10/23/2022 at 12:22 AM, talks2much said:

Welcome Amy 🙂

Thank you!

On 10/23/2022 at 1:18 PM, DerekOmoso said:

Hey! Welcoming your account onto the site. You can post stuff now so that'll be great! You can tell us about your experiences and you can talk to other ladies about it! That'll be fun!

Welcome and have fun!

I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences and chatting with others about it! I admit when I first got into it, it felt isolating, but I was so happy to know I wasn't just weird and other people share the same feelings!

On 10/21/2022 at 4:39 PM, Amy Omorashi said:

Hello everyone! My name is Amy and I've been a lurker here for a long time and I decided it's high time I make an account!

I've been into holding and wetting since I was young before I knew what it was and it was a bit of an occasional guilty pleasure until recently where I've started doing it more often thanks to working from home. It's always been a solo sport for me except for some rare online partners.

I'm 31 now and I've always been curious how others indulge in this kink, especially older women like myself who still keep it a secret.

Welcome to the community! You‘ll have tons of fun on here with likeminded people.

But sorry to say, 31 does not yet qualify as an „older“ women in my perspective 😉

On 10/25/2022 at 1:21 PM, Amy Omorashi said:

I know, it's so exhilarating! I almost forgot I made an account, so I have to remember to log in more often!

I live on my own currently, but I always wonder about keeping it from a partner who's not into it. My ultimate hope is to be with someone into it, too, but I've lived with a few people I've had to hide it from up until recently!

I was so happy when I moved out on my own for the first time! I think I was scarcely dry! I live on my own now, but also have with partners in the past and it's always been a struggle during those times.

Thank you!

I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences and chatting with others about it! I admit when I first got into it, it felt isolating, but I was so happy to know I wasn't just weird and other people share the same feelings!

Being with someone else into it is definitely just the best experience ❤ 

Just learn to love it snd never be ashamed of what your into and it can bring so much pleasure and happiness!

I learned to not care if others think I'm weird, and I even have some freinds who found out me and my partner make wetting videos and think its cool.

From my experience,  I think a lot of people are pretty open minded about fetishes if your comfortable with it yourself.

always welcome to message if you want to chat about experiences 🥰

On 10/21/2022 at 10:39 AM, Amy Omorashi said:

Welcome to the site Amy! Its okay everyone is welcome here as long as they are a nice person and like omorashi. If you ever want to chat let me know. Also there is a discord if you want to join that too.

On 10/21/2022 at 3:39 PM, Amy Omorashi said:

I’m 33 and have had to keep my love of Ono from my partners. I work from home and it’s great isn’t it 

2 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

Being with someone else into it is definitely just the best experience ❤ 

Just learn to love it snd never be ashamed of what your into and it can bring so much pleasure and happiness!

I learned to not care if others think I'm weird, and I even have some freinds who found out me and my partner make wetting videos and think its cool.

From my experience,  I think a lot of people are pretty open minded about fetishes if your comfortable with it yourself.

always welcome to message if you want to chat about experiences 🥰

i'd love have neighbours like you and your b/f, would probably encourage me to do more outdoor wettings

Welcome Amy

There are a lot of us that enjoy wetting ourselves. For many of us, it's just part of who we are. Most of us do it more or less privately due to the way it is treated in our cultures, and that is ok too. This is a great place to talk, and share your experiences, and well, just enjoy being a bit (or a lot) wet. So again, welcome. We look forward to hearing more from you. 🙂

On 10/21/2022 at 9:39 AM, Amy Omorashi said:

Welcome! And I have a big milf kink so I hope you'll share with us if you feel comfortable doing so.

Hi and Welcome Amy.  Age ranges vary so you are bound  to fit in here. It took me many years to come to terms with my wetting kink and glad I joined this site, I don't feel ashamed about it anymore (as I used too). It's part of who I am and I'm not hurting anyone else with it .  Sharing thoughts and experiences here has definitely helped me, so join in the fun and enjoy

Hi Amy

Like you, I’ve be into this stuff in secret ever since I was young, starting from when I was 7 and I had a genuine “accident” when I was at school. It was a kind of mix of embarrassment and shame that everyone knew I’d wet myself but somehow it was a kind of tingly pleasure too. Maybe you know what I mean?

Anyway, I didn’t mean this to be about me. I just wanted to say welcome to you really!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...