Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So rather than fill up the board with new threads for each image dump, I thought it prudent to consolidate all future posts/image dumps to one mega thread. So boom, here be thread.

Just as I thought I was done with this barely working mess, Novel A.I. actually fixed its issues. Now the site actually works reliably. Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in. But before I just dump another batch of images, some people have asked that I give some sort of basic tutorial on Novel A.I., or at least what I've learned. So I'm going to post something here that I recently posted on another thread. I hope this helps.

=============================

NOVEL A.I. Basic Omorashi Tutorial

=============================

EDIT: THERE IS NOW A MORE UPDATED/CONSOLIDATED VERSION OF THIS TUTORIAL POSTED TO PIXIV

LINK --> https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=18609737

This is what I've learned and rendered in my first week with this crazy new sci-fi shit. Yikes what a week. Below I've posted my first attempts at "Landscape" mode, and it was definitely harder and took longer. Going forward I'm gonna try and work on clothing stains/saturation and getting the pee right, so it doesn't look like melted gold half the time. Maybe some of you "scientists" can figure that out, now that you have my mountaintop temple teachings.

All of these new images along with the older ones are also viewable in my albums if that's easier. (link below)

https://www.omorashi.org/profile/2305-duffman/?tab=node_gallery_gallery

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-455311386.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1skinny Lara Croft, {{{peeing in her pants}}}, {{attacked by dinosaurs}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing do s-1578046659.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny 1Lara Croft, {{{peeing in her pants}}}, {{attacked by dinosaurs}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, pee s-2180171791.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-1197391175.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-2957151050.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-4074466080.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-2604382287.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-138008219.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-3922272536.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, { s-3503217482.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, { s-2998607233.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, { s-3417948981.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, { s-1944853609.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, { s-279542364.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, { s-2056778217.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Tifa Lockhart, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing do s-2620422581.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Tifa Lockhart, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing do s-1667057980.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Tifa Lockhart, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing do s-2296379007.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Wonder Woman, {{{peeing into her Costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing s-2424248582.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Wonder Woman, {{{peeing into her Costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing s-3485859219.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Wonder Woman, {{{peeing into her Costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing s-1465963203.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Wonder Woman, {{{peeing into her Costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}},  s-3226334408.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Wonder Woman, {{{peeing into her Costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}},  s-3140675862.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Wonder Woman, {{{peeing into her Costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}},  s-1372804908.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Wonder Woman, {{{peeing into her Costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}},  s-2453949838.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Wonder Woman, {{{peeing into her Costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}},  s-3947814248.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Wonder Woman, {{{peeing into her Costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}},  s-2800421882.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Triss in battle, {{{peeing from her crotch into medieval costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wettin s-3105767462.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Triss in battle, {{{peeing from her crotch into medieval costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wettin s-1043536791.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Triss in battle, {{{peeing from her crotch into medieval costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wettin s-334195219.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Triss in battle, {{{peeing from her crotch into her medieval costume}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee we s-1153157389.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Triss in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her me s-453681093.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Triss in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her me s-1721370196.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Triss in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her me s-256387761.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Triss in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her me s-1912797002.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her medie s-2389307766.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her medie s-3787910989.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her s-4145233463.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her s-3058028441.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peei s-189266522.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Princess Zelda in battle, {{{peeing into her pink and white dress}}}, {{attacked by knights}}, {{{pee wetting  s-3713370347.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Princess Zelda in battle, {{{peeing into her dress}}}, {{attacked by knights}}, {{{pee wetting her dress}}}, p s-3079871372.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Princess Zelda in battle, {{{peeing into her dress}}}, {{attacked by knights}}, {{{pee wetting her dress}}}, p s-110990411.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee wetting he s-3397424634.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee wetting he s-2614879687.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-2697956947.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-3789351139.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-3203163266.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-2492338091.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-3096340128.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-4073962435.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-2309485810.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-2309485812.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-1210187670.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-1808353095.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-2989425649.png

And the rest.

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Princess Peach, {{{peeing into her pink dress}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her dress}}}, peeing  s-2397843222.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Princess Peach, {{{peeing into her pink dress}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her dress}}}, peeing  s-3938501970.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Princess Peach, {{{peeing into her pink dress}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her dress}}}, peeing  s-1977085836.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Princess Peach, {{{peeing into her pink dress}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her dress}}}, p s-4040995416.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Princess Peach, {{{peeing into her pink dress}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her dress}}}, p s-1122927552.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her outfit}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her outfit}}}, peeing down her  s-2905534625.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her outfit}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her outfit}}}, peeing down her  s-1977881601.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her black costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her black costume}}}, pe s-1686141006.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing down he s-865030244.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing down he s-496735396.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing down he s-2122034133.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing down he s-4171824512.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing d s-3188569477.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing down he s-2141006499.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing d s-2808851742.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing d s-3287612721.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing d s-402751311.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing d s-3287612722.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Bowsette, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by bowser}}, {{{pee wetting her costume}}}, peeing d s-3584625677.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Triss in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her medieval s-753732391.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Triss in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her medieval s-553506117.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her medie s-3887551365.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her s-1291064119.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{attacked by zombies}}, {pee wetting her pants}, peeing d s-1413972239 (1).png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{attacked by zombies}}, {pee wetting her pants}, peeing d s-2993301537.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{attacked by zombies}}, {pee wetting her pants}, peeing d s-1202679876.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{attacked by zombies}}, {pee wetting her pants}, peeing d s-2701469033.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{attacked by zombies}}, {pee wetting her pants}, peeing d s-4159086519.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Claire Redfield {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{attacked by zombies}}, {pee wetting her pants}, pe s-1082356267.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Jill Valentine {{{peeing into her pants}}}, {{attacked by zombies}}, {pee wetting her pants}, peeing do s-2672657424.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1skinny Lara Croft, {{{peeing in her pants}}}, {{attacked by dinosaurs}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing do s-3414999435.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1skinny Lara Croft, {{{peeing in her pants}}}, {{attacked by dinosaurs}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing do s-58875282.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1skinny Lara Croft, {{{peeing in her pants}}}, {{attacked by dinosaurs}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, peeing do s-1451630804.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1skinny Lara Croft, {{{peeing in her pants}}}, {{attacked by dinosaurs}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, pee s-1775866266.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1skinny Lara Croft, {{{peeing in her pants}}}, {{attacked by dinosaurs}}, {{{pee wetting her pants}}}, pee s-1942782583.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee wetting s-1966933775.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-2837550721.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-3820736177.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-634267167.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-895270874.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-432556454.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-1409903340.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-4226393073.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-1488799749.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-161598456.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her roman costume}}}, {{attacked by romans}}, {{{pee wetting herself}} s-1974359518.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her roman costume}}}, {{attacked by romans}}, {{{pee wetting herself}} s-4235421000.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her roman costume}}}, {{attacked by romans}}, {{{pee wetting her s-4046478576.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee wetting s-1339888077.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-2050475444.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-925190112.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-254660548.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee w s-1251666825.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her medie s-2675682847.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her s-793021414.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her s-2624170979.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her s-4080840611.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Yennefer in battle, {{{peeing into her medieval pants}}}, {{attacked by men}}, {{{pee wetting her s-763416529.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-1063069452.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-952298252.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}}, {{{pee  s-4201206877.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{urinating into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}} s-3993379264.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{urinating into her purple costume}}}, {{attacked by men with swords}} s-2896683977.png

Edited by DuffMan (see edit history)

Wow thank you so much for the tip about brackets. I was wondering why mine were not coming out anything like yours. (they were fine, just looked very different for what I thought was the same prompt). It's crazy how it seems noticeably better even a week after you first started posting. I hardly ever get bizarre faces anymore.

I cannot get it to spit out any diaper content. It doesn't seem to have a clue what one looks like. Maybe 1/20 tries it will approximate one.

Wetting or toilet use are far easier to generate.

It's fun to apply this to characters with very specific costumes like Wonder Woman. It knows all the features it should have but never quite gets them in the right order.

Edited by mipmixer (see edit history)

Great tips! Didn't know about the bracket stuff. I'd also like to mention another helpful tool: You can use the edit image feature to draw what you more accurately want to see as well! I've often found that getting an actual pee stream to generate is kind of difficult, but when I draw the stream with relevent tags like 'peeing' and 'leaking', it does a pretty good job! Here's a quick pass as an example.

test.jpg

5 hours ago, nowei said:

Great tips! Didn't know about the bracket stuff. I'd also like to mention another helpful tool: You can use the edit image feature to draw what you more accurately want to see as well! I've often found that getting an actual pee stream to generate is kind of difficult, but when I draw the stream with relevent tags like 'peeing' and 'leaking', it does a pretty good job! Here's a quick pass as an example.

test.jpg

Yeah I haven't used "edit" much since the unaltered versions are pretty much the same as "variations" just one at a time. I tried a bit with alterations in "edit" to try and make wet spots appear, but ultimately ran into the same problem, in that the A.I. doesn't understand "wetting" of clothes all that well. If you draw a pee stream it can understand that, especially with the right prompts, but I was only able to get editing in a wet spot working once or twice ever, and it didn't come out as well as just using the current prompts I'm working on for clothing saturation.

Further stain tests...  Most of these are just prompt based renders, but a few are a mixed technique of the proper prompts and "edit" functions where you can sort of draw a wet spot that it can then interpret as a new "enhanced" render. Without the proper prompts the "edit" function has no idea what a wet spot is and just turns everything into shadows.

I know this might look like progress, but it really isn't. More like one step forward, ten steps back. While I can get some stains working, (especially in "portrait" where there isn't much going on other than the main subject) it's come at the cost of everything else.  Accentuating the commands enough so that the stains actually work literally destroys everything else in the render. Sort of treating everything else in the image as though it's been decimated and obscured by some kind of misty or fiery pee explosion. Backgrounds all but disappear, either turning into bright faded fog or fire, or just a blank white or gradient background. Facial expressions also start to disappear as well as other actions and characters. (Less so in the Disney style cartoons) If I pull back on the prompts to get a proper scene again then the stains never render, even with "edit" assists.

Why? Who knows. This part has been frustrating and I don't know what else I can really do until the Novel A.I. database is trained on more than just danbooru, or at least adds custom training. I might have hit the ceiling of what's doable right now, I dunno.

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, peeing in her purple costume, {{{{{{{pee staining s-2498764706.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, {peeing in her costume}, {{{{{{{pee darkening and wetting h s-1460185972.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, {peeing in her purple costume}, {{{{{{{pee staini s-1683999981.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, peeing in her purple costume, {{{{{{{pee staining s-2800590028.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, peeing in her purple costume, {{{{{{{pee staining s-1872180749.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, peeing in her purple costume, {{{{{{{pee staining s-626034865.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staini s-1326445609.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staini s-3293687785.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staini s-2261255421.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee  s-1507439688.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee  s-4045117578.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee  s-2316257867.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-2340407899.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-2768691572.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-2435523255.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-1273386346.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-4085926001.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-2375262945.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-1350450162.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-3833283646.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-3879604705.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-350888090.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-4261003898.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-3185536571.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-2039271496.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-1871313782.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-3923169105.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-1923511544.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-2185994636.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-3685143992.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Lara Croft {{peeing into her outfit}}, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}} s-498836984.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{masterpiece}}, skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee stainin s-3765593916.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{masterpiece}}, skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee stainin s-1470655565.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords {in a castle}, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staining a s-956905197.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staining s-4236999594.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staini s-3506788496.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staini s-4158526158.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staini s-148454590.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staini s-3789488178.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and dark s-737924398.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and dark s-3369795823.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and dark s-3167979915.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and dark s-3012989807.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costu s-2505771022.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costu s-1623149979.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costu s-1535003330.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costu s-148816413.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costu s-3320700798.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costu s-2497743503.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costu s-2401600869.png

{{{classic western Disney animation style}}},  skinny Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her costume], {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costu s-4044199117.png

Interesting results and writeup for the latest tests. I don't know anything about the technical side of AI but I do wonder if, as you say, all that really needs to happen is for the AI to be trained on more images closer to what we want it to reproduce, whenever and however that may be

And as an aside, once this is mastered, I wonder how quickly it will become desensitizing

Final round of stain tests for now. Still can't quite crack it. If I push for the stains I loose most everything else, and vice versa. Also the amount of good dice rolls drops dramatically, making things very grindy. This is less logic coding and more gene editing, which is hella frustrating. I've pretty much reached the limit of what I can do for now, and also burnt out and after 2 weeks of hitting my head against this thing. It's starting to give me the crazies. Hopefully in a few weeks/months Novel A.I. will be trained on more material, like maybe pixiv or whatever. And/or they'll have custom training. Or who knows maybe a competitor will show up with a better alternative.

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-1247227664.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-403658122.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-2100931421.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-2444955481.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-1754699745.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-1950091296.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-2416584843.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-689066451.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-3123500352.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-2009857169.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her medieval s-2892800639.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her medieval s-2166753191.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her medieval s-1543602380.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Claire Redfield, {{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}}}}}}, {peeing into her out s-1858694058.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Claire Redfield, {{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}}}}}}, {peeing into her out s-4000161464.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-2814187909.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-2532912805.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her pur s-3048984752.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her pur s-2159157986.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-1762738412.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-1754281507.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{peeing in her pink dress}}, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin} s-2354946025.png

Here's some leftovers from the stain tests. They weren't stain related but still good misc leftovers, like slag.

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{peeing into her purple costume staining her crotch darker}}}, pee is yellow s-1859838154 (1).png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, {{{peeing in her purple costume}}}, {{{{{{{pee da s-1750072016.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, {peeing in her costume}, {{{{{{{pee darkening and wet s-3560406488.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, {peeing in her costume}, {{{{{{{pee darkening and wet s-3336731618.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee staini s-3458854913.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee  s-4253775819.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, 1 skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, attacked by men with swords, [peeing in her purple costume], {{{{{{{pee  s-4278245195.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny 1Triss in battle, attacked by men with swords, {{peeing into her medieval costume}}, {{{{{{{pee staining  s-2178207387.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her medieval s-3099940149.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-3337603212.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-4000288785.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her purple costume groin}}}}, {peeing s-881471781.png

Since I'm gonna step back for a minute, I thought it would be a good idea to amend the existing "Tutorial" with what I've learned since, especially with the stain tests. This way hopefully one of you scientists can figure the rest out while I take a long nap.

(EDIT)

(The original tutorial info I wrote here is already outdated, just use this link for the most updated version)

https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=18609737

228188952_Edittesttutorial.thumb.jpg.c57c851e1d1be9eabb42f8d80ce54666.jpg

Okie dokie. That's all for now folks, good luck.

The Novel A.I. Tutorial linked just above this reply has been updated. A recent algorithm update has made some of the example prompts and stuff bunk now, so I've had to add fixes etc. I'll also just post the updated part right here if that makes it easier.

(EDITED, NEW UPDATE 11-1)

Never mind, just days later the info I had here is already outdated. So I scratched it. Just use the Pixiv tutorial link for the most updated version-

https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=18609737

I've managed to figure out what in the new algorithm update turned outputs to bunk, and it was the "undesired content" becoming far more overbearing. So a simplified "undesired content" list of just- "semen cum ejaculate" is advised now. It'll keep the pee from being gloopy, but anything beyond that will cast too wide a net and start shutting pee down in other ways. Better to just do another dice roll if errant items show up, since the flip side of including much else is now the 99% muting of anything omo related. Further details are in the updated tutorial on Pixiv.

Anyways, now that I've figured out what was wrong (post algorithm update) I was actually able to render normally again, hadn't really been able to do that since I started the stain tests and everything non stain related started to go haywire with the renders. Things work much better now, so here's some new stuff. (mostly post-adjustment) Also posted to the gallery and Pixiv.

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson in battle, {{{{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her white biotic suit groin}}}}}} s-2864646432.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}}, {peeing in her purple  s-1484814550.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}}, {peeing in her purple  s-1536922759.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}}, {peeing in her purple  s-731831128.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}}, {peeing in her purple  s-3476061423.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}}, {peeing in her purple  s-2515866368.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}}, {peeing in her purple  s-918798872.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her purple co s-179413312.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}, {peeing in her purple cost s-2342432157.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine in battle, {{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}, {peeing in her p s-725383183.png

skinny Lara Croft, {{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}, {peeing in her costume}, {{attacked by dinosaurs}}, [[[[fearful]]]], [[[[embarrassed]]]], [[[[blu s-3544245117.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Lara Croft, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her costume}, {{ s-1933122934.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Lara Croft, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her costume}, {{ s-991778004.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Lara Croft, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her costume}, {{ s-1377032661.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Lara Croft, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her costume}, {{ s-3271921211.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple cos s-3323804222.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Lara Croft, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her costume}, {{ s-3543043054.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple cos s-358296108.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple cos s-2740920398.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple cos s-3413275472.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Lara Croft, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her costume}, {{ s-4209418462.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purp s-1658963599.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purp s-2434875691.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purp s-2762205434.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Claire Redfield, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her costume s-2969233532.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Claire Redfield, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her costume s-3529201579.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-1901541428.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-2857466352.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Claire Redfield, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her pants groin}}}}, {peeing in her pants}, p s-3174721946.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-3208596372.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Claire Redfield, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her outfit groin}}}}, {peeing in her outfit}, s-3340817158.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-3517652329.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-307837872.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-3773536749.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Yennefer, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attac s-1564061137.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Yennefer, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attac s-1833939121.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Yennefer, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-72344730.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Yennefer, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-4185088434.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Yennefer, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-1554765626.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-3762136367.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-110675733.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-2170917155.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-2072608321.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-706795216.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-3111767538.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-4174278479.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-4044354373.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-3196045197.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-1777093784.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-643931974.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-3498454156.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Sophitia, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attac s-1965686920.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Sophitia, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attac s-319151808.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Sophitia, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-1764989940.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Sophitia, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-400625104.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Sophitia, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-1035585818.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Sophitia, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-2257274704.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Sophitia, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume,  s-3904109588.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-4087324172.png

_{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine fighting, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her  s-2689143581.png

_{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple co s-2805225629.png

nsfw,  {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her pur s-939919348.png

nsfw,  {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her pur s-4237749275.png

nsfw,  {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her pur s-4189529584.png

nsfw,  {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her pur s-475068838.png

nsfw,  {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her pur s-2984746350.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in her wh s-986091710.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in her wh s-214784575.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in her wh s-1131955946.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in her wh s-1185384580.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in  s-2752281211.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in  s-2328207897.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in  s-1590635803.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Bowsette, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attac s-2236699880.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-3894545787.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-3221161239.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-604383186.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-691741446.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-2207975025.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-6374525.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-2029527026.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-3909803013.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-3581816600.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, s-4003111420.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink  s-2691111799.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princess Peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink  s-4122190493.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, {peeing in her costume} s-89509079.png

Also took a shot at some Pixel Art style...

16bit style, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with s-262925064.png

16bit style, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with s-1658800078.png

16bit style, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with s-2435621573.png

16bit style, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with s-2927101801.png

16bit style, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with s-2927101803.png

{classic pixel art style}, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with sw s-3305411798.png

classic pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with swor s-3867114840.png

classic pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with swor s-2664296000.png

classic pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with swor s-1920927368.png

classic pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with swor s-1920927367.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with swords s-1409524509.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with swords s-47711745.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Triss, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her medieval costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attacked by men with swords s-47711747.png

pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple costume, {attacked by men with swords s-729190540.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple costume, {attacked by men with  s-3299673465.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple costume, {attacked by men with  s-3299673464.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple costume, {attacked by men with  s-1203780405.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple costume, {attacked by men with  s-361552934.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple costume, {attacked by men with  s-361552935.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple costume, {attacked by men with  s-1520938544.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her purple costume, {attacked by men with  s-1520938546.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Princess peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, {attacked by bowser}, fearf s-1349396557.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Princess peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, {attacked by bowser}, fearf s-3910700296.png

nsfw, pixel art style, {{old vhs dub}}, skinny Princess peach, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her dress groin}}}}, peeing in her pink dress, {attacked by bowser}, fearf s-3910700298.png

Newest batch using my better balanced prompts. I can manage to get the prompts to render without all the misty haze pretty reliably now, so going forward I'm going to try and get the actual "scenes" to be better, instead of the characters just kinda posing with a scene vaguely happening around them. The first tests I did had decent "scenes" that better incorporated all the characters, but lacked all the good looking pee/wetting that would actually look convincing. Up until now it's been one or the other. The challenge will be to balance "content" and "scenes" without losing either.

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in her wh s-1796023757.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in her wh s-764114552.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in her wh s-2142024975.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in her wh s-709999351.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in her wh s-2320870940.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in her wh s-1709246288.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in  s-3227472877.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in  s-341451202.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in  s-854435396.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in  s-3345879722.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in  s-569339389.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in  s-2107368364.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in  s-10373903.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Miranda Lawson, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her boitic costume groin}}}}, peeing in  s-3604661258.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Cortana, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attack s-3575864452.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Cortana, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her costume, {attack s-3230050153.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Cortana, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her blue costume, {a s-764655421.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Cortana, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her blue costume, {a s-2480782733.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy Valentine, {{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}, peeing in her gladiator  s-3591264106.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-3458295062.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-614430532.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-2491381939.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-4273891685.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-1708300548.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-480651973.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-4035108447.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-707376624.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-1208382948.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-2573477771.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-2586328862.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-1180799527.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-3191774904.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-3187335466.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-836766365.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-960479782.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-3720333906.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princ s-2967043826.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princ s-1121468193.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princ s-3532001311.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princ s-1787552843.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princ s-630524663.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princ s-317778505.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princ s-2883509894.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princ s-2170268187.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Princ s-1413934323.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-2766691449.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-3180196897.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-2899958496.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-1031100860.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-1750951330.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-3146321222.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-1573935949.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-1773030856.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Ivy V s-2697519541.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-3580607939.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-4001263658.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-2353581266.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-3551391244.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-2394702203.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-1942721450.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-847299790.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-2828919956.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-2363680156.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny s-2997706558.png

On 11/8/2022 at 9:43 AM, Arthur Fenlock said:

When I've been fiddling with the prompts how do you localise the staining to the crotch/pants? When I run tests it seems to make all the clothes worn wet like the shirt below.

When you say "the prompts" I assume you're referring to the reference prompts from the pixiv tutorial link at the top of the page. If not you should check out the link.

{{{{pee staining and wetting and darkening her costume groin}}}}

This one will generate some localized "groin" wetness. Some of the images I posted only use this, others use "edits" (as shown in the tutorial) that lean into the prompts. It might take 10-20 dice rolls to get something good though, and I'm always fiddling with order/magnitude of the prompts as well.

Previously I'd managed to get decent scenes/events working well enough on their own, and with some difficulty figured out how to get stains/wetting, but the hard part now is to try and mix the two. Too many prompts and the specifics start to get washed out, no pun intended. Getting them both to hit in one render takes a lot more tinkering and dice rolls than any of the two separately. Here's a new batch of what I've managed so far.

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Sophi s-3594989640.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss s-2643390110.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss s-1448213282.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, skinny Triss s-1111193117.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Ivy s-3885006274.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Ivy s-1066637888.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Ivy s-224877312.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-2885055417.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-4120368493.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-4006271163.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-2286209674.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-896059846.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-2640728434.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-3465577526.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3945969968.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2835306341.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-159200505.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1336028812.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2378581043.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3078356476.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2580140855.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3199530541.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1477524126.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-244490816.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-4213627043.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1851347956.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1929580433.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3209446310.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3992078665.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2103216760.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2788771101.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3552806638.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-2214004024.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-4029583682.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-1862287925.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-409860371.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-3323896225.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-147295699.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-643827198.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-282499189.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-87136066.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-463640382.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-2279154560.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-1036129220.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-3928944947.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-4275117431.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-2908542490.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-3181427640.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-2833552553.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-3316182916.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-3299356087.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1014140595.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3567266149.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1695636678.png

and the rest...

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2809656107.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1094107328.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-4060429664.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1938379274.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3250977754.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3550600188.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2677376768.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2224019484.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1358561987.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3553297243.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1939824631.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3274760536.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3583966640.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-4033042028.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3699137153.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-255578034.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3076298103.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3339013600.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2871808724.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-3806957046.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1760537766.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-4244087325.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-886512825.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-630076304.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2512565127.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-489060049.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2010633634.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-4012237809.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-1134585309.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny blo s-2728540231.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-2499295243.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-3020386850.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-2362718400.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-4087992195.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-4165027567.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-753026610.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-1903132370.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-1030959543.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-1263818599.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-222039151.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-733650904.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-3344162533.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-1233956672.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-3933482860.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Sop s-682450189.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Sop s-3276406432.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Yen s-3970004136.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Yen s-1629859652.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Yen s-3644024286.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Yen s-1708609143.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Yen s-2114614480.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Yen s-2148368591.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Yen s-4167791090.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Yen s-4127115873.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-716224595.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-42148327.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-1811804328.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-2098106284.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-725159830.png

nsfw, {{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skin s-226871769.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Ivy s-1566177664.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Ivy s-3361998695.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Ivy s-3034441755.png

{{{photorealistic}}}, {{realistic}}, {{real life}}, {{photograph}}, {{skinny Ivy s-3446002898.png

Some cute ones this batch, not too shabby. Even got a pretty creative monster going in that one set - sort of a kraid throwback. The 'big scary head + wimpy tail + nothing else' dragon was a bit less impressive. One thing that seems clear is that if the point of this was to actually touch these up rather than just see what the AI can manage, you could get some pretty good results by just manually drawing in the staining and not even letting the AI butcher it. But we've got artists for that - I view this as more of a tech demo.

As you've been plugged into this, have you heard anything about prospects for custom training being available to really teach the AI what a pee stain looks like?

6 hours ago, bestrapperalive said:

As you've been plugged into this, have you heard anything about prospects for custom training being available to really teach the AI what a pee stain looks like?

You would need to use something more advanced that either allows training or you can train locally. Like using a leaked version of stable diffusion or something, since they censor renders on their servers. (and I think also track prompts and ban users)

Keep in mind, this is first gen consumer tech. Almost everyone tends to judge the future of tech based on vanilla first gen versions, which is always a mistake. It's why tech like VR was seen with such active hatred at launch, because it wasn't already the matrix in it's 1st gen consumer version, or didn't have the legacy software already for as big a library on launch day, etc. Or deepfakes, which were called crap because the 1st gen was indeed crap, but literally 12 months later they were on 3rd gen that was better than multi-million dollar Hollywood studio CG face replacements. (see superman's cg mouth in "justice league")

If somebody has a GPU with enough VRAM they could use Dreambooth or textual inversion to add wetting to a Stable Diffusion model. The technology exists, somebody just has to do it. You need quite a high end GPU as Dreambooth uses 9 GB of VRAM at a minimum. Also you'll need to find good images to train it on which would take a bunch of work. AUTOMATIC's UI supports training. It also supports combining models to add capabilities that no model has on it's own. Model combining is not resource intensive and rather fast.

You can find a lot of SD models here. https://rentry.org/sdmodels

Edited by kruton
pee (see edit history)