Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

HeroForge omorashi

Have you guys ever heard of HeroForge? It's a website where you can create your own custom characters and order them as miniatures. It's great if you like to play tabletop games like Dungeons & Dragons and want to create a custom token for your character. That's initially how I discovered it. My D&D group's DM asked us all to create tokens using this website and I became highly addicted to it. 

Being a writer, I love to create characters just for the sake of creating characters. I've never been great at drawing, but the customizable features on this site allow for a LOT of creativity. You can make your character do all sorts of different poses and it's incredibly malleable. You can bend arms, the head, the torso, you can make your character do practically anything. 

And of course, because we're here on this site, we all know where this is going: I decided to see if I could make a character look like they were about to piss themselves. 

The results are basic, but I'm pretty proud of my work here, so here ya go.

HFdesp4.thumb.jpeg.6bef222fab87c025670830b890c18ef7.jpegHFdesp3.thumb.jpeg.642c343f7f0f64e3347dc81224c2bcfd.jpegHFdesp2.thumb.jpeg.bdfbb0946ea2fd8238e5b56961c12f4c.jpegHFdesp1.thumb.jpeg.3e0e2deb06e78003d11f0a5146d70396.jpeg

And, of course, I'd like to open the floor to anyone else who feels like creating one of their own! Just go to heroforge.com. Looking forward to seeing all your expertly designed characters 🙂

Bart Z