Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Who likes to hold their morning pee sometimes?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So sometimes I'll hold my morning pee if I'm feeling really in the mood to hold it. This probably isn't too good for you, but ugh it just feels so good at times. Much more tingly than usual and easier

Totally agree, I also hold in my morning pee and it feels sooo much better than normal holds. I think it's because it removes the "waiting game" aspect? Because you already wake up pretty full! 

Posted Images

I’m actually holding it now. I’ve never felt the desire to hold my pee but I’ve just started panty pooping and it typically happens with that. I’m wearing my favorite black spandex/pleather leggings and waiting for the desperation to hit. I have a rare home alone opportunity and I want to mess soooooo bad. 

CEE7F0DE-8F2C-4286-B3D5-77F3526BC57E.jpeg

45BB816E-F9EB-4CDC-8D61-3BB07932BDB7.jpeg

Holding the morning pee is sometimes practiced even by people who would deny being into omo.  I went to pick up a friend one Saturday morning so we could buy things for his garden and he was still in bed.  I woke him up and started the coffee, and he got dressed and came into the kitchen without a trip into the bathroom.  He had his cereal and two cups of coffee while we talked, and just before we left he darted into the bathroom for a long (for him) piss.  If we hadn't been going someplace I don't know how much longer he would have held it.

On 2/3/2023 at 10:18 AM, DefecateDarlin said:

I’m actually holding it now. I’ve never felt the desire to hold my pee but I’ve just started panty pooping and it typically happens with that. I’m wearing my favorite black spandex/pleather leggings and waiting for the desperation to hit. I have a rare home alone opportunity and I want to mess soooooo bad. 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3637aae015bc04d6c41e8ad09401549d11b95636ed7a3008aef14a5435e40a7e/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2023_02/CEE7F0DE-8F2C-4286-B3D5-77F3526BC57E.thumb.jpeg.2e8dff0237dd3c4db5f24a75daa743f2.jpeg

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3637aae015bc04d6c41e8ad09401549d11b95636ed7a3008aef14a5435e40a7e/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2023_02/45BB816E-F9EB-4CDC-8D61-3BB07932BDB7.thumb.jpeg.72b659fe8b17052bc0b20fdd0fe6066e.jpeg

Curious to know how your hold ended 

• 3 weeks later...

This is my morning ritual!
Every day, no exceptions, I will get up, walk downstairs and make coffee, open the door to the garden and step outside to smoke a cigarette. While I'm smoking and drinking my coffee I can feel the urge that was already there when I woke up, build up to a point I can no longer hold it. Just about when I've finished my cigarette, I'll surrender and explode in a big yellow cloud... My favorite part of the day! 😉

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve recently gotten into the habit of wetting my pyjamas in bed, while lying next to my still-sleeping wife. It’s not a “big wet,” just a few patches at the front, maybe the waistband, while avoiding wetting the mattress. When it seems like the mattress might be next, I get up, go into the living room, and soak my PJs some more before patting them “dry” with paper towels and drying them by hanging them over my Dyson space heater. Curiously, there’s never any door after they dry (or much when they’re wet). Although my wife knows about and accepts my fetishes as an unchangeable part of who I am, she doesn't know about my PJ habit, and I worry that someday she’ll up early and I’ll have an embarrassing explanation to make.

Guest Simpfan4

If I'm staying home that day, it's typical for me to hold into afternoon and sometimes later. Sometimes I even get a nap in before I actually get up for that pee. But I should get up soon, because my guy is bringing me ice cream after work and cold dairy is extremely effective at enticing my pee to come out and play.

My morning pee is way more “concentrated”(?) I guess you would say than my usual daytime pee and can make the cleanup a bit more gross. Besides, I often find that to my surprise, going pee in the morning once or twice after rehydrating makes me need to go even more later.

Still sometimes things happen in the morning and I rush out the door without going pee. All of a sudden it hits me and before I know it, I’m fighting the urge to do the potty dance!!

The best thing about this time of year I’m usually in snowpants when I’m outside so if I need to, I don’t have to think twice and just go 🙂

Edited by Snowgirl (see edit history)