Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Who likes to hold their morning pee sometimes?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So sometimes I'll hold my morning pee if I'm feeling really in the mood to hold it. This probably isn't too good for you, but ugh it just feels so good at times. Much more tingly than usual and easier

Totally agree, I also hold in my morning pee and it feels sooo much better than normal holds. I think it's because it removes the "waiting game" aspect? Because you already wake up pretty full! 

Posted Images

Seems like this is a pretty popular thing to do. My weekend starts today and so I just woke up all full and tingly. Yeaaa I'm definitely skipping the bathroom right now and starting my day, time to make some nice hot coffee hehe. I have to do some errands so I'm going to put on some layers to hide any wet spots and just hold it until I have no choice but to squirt some out. Feeling super naughty right now to the point of chills >< 

For me, holding my morning pee is essential for being able to get enough pressure on my prostate to be able to ejaculate - TMI?

Fun fact fellas: recent research (in which I was a participant so got the results pre-publication) the prostate is loaded with pre-cancerous cells which are more likely to activate if you ejaculate less than twice a week - so whatever sets you going, go to it!

This does shed light on the fact that women live longer than men and our biological job is to reproduce - who knew? (Hee hee)

On 10/20/2022 at 10:32 PM, ryancorm said:

i don't take morning pees anymore, skip them entirely.

As I reduce peeing to twice a day on a regular basis my normal schedule is noon and before going to bed. So I generally start into the day with an all but empty bladder and hold it until lunch time. Of course that means that I have to stand more or less of an urge every morning. Sometimes if in the mood or if circumstances force me I even skip my pee at noon and wait for some additional hours. Every now and then I even can reach end of shift and drive home with a bladder pent-up for 18 hrs and feeling close to bursting.

On 10/22/2022 at 5:58 PM, Mary127 said:

Like a lot of people in this thread, I like the feeling of holding morning pees better, and I also like skipping it occasionally and see if I can make it to work, but sometimes I end up holding it out of necessity. My girlfriend takes FOREVER in the bathroom in the morning. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been potty dancing naked in front of the bathroom because she’s putting on makeup or something similar. Though, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it. I can try to hold it until I get to work, but the coffee in my bladder and the morning traffic usually means I don’t make it. 
I actually had to hold my morning pee this morning too. Me and my girlfriend went out clubbing and had too much to drink, so we were both hungover this morning, but more importantly both of us had to pee SUPER badly. I started peeing as she finally opened the door.

I've had to pee in a bin, a Tupperware container and nappies in the past because the bathroom has been occupied in the morning and I've been desperate. I usually opt for the bin but it's hard trying to do it quietly - I try to pee slowly to make less of a noise but it gushes out because I'm desperate! 

5 minutes ago, maisie_aa said:

I've had to pee in a bin, a Tupperware container and nappies in the past because the bathroom has been occupied in the morning and I've been desperate. I usually opt for the bin but it's hard trying to do it quietly - I try to pee slowly to make less of a noise but it gushes out because I'm desperate! 

I’ve done that too, but me and my girlfriend both love the scenario of two people bursting to pee and one gets to go but the other has to hold it, so we have this unofficial rule where we can’t pee anywhere else but the toilet. Obviously, I don’t HAVE to follow this rule but it just makes it more fun. 

6 minutes ago, Mary127 said:

I’ve done that too, but me and my girlfriend both love the scenario of two people bursting to pee and one gets to go but the other has to hold it, so we have this unofficial rule where we can’t pee anywhere else but the toilet. Obviously, I don’t HAVE to follow this rule but it just makes it more fun. 

Oooh! Has one of you ever wet yourself because of the rule? My bedroom bin has saved a lot of accidents 

On 10/22/2022 at 3:13 AM, blasseroz said:

For me, holding my morning pee is essential for being able to get enough pressure on my prostate to be able to ejaculate - TMI?

Fun fact fellas: recent research (in which I was a participant so got the results pre-publication) the prostate is loaded with pre-cancerous cells which are more likely to activate if you ejaculate less than twice a week - so whatever sets you going, go to it!

This does shed light on the fact that women live longer than men and our biological job is to reproduce - who knew? (Hee hee)

I have read in a number of places that frequent ejaculations will reduce your chances for prostate cancer.  Some guys can't ejaculate or even get hard if their need to pee is urgent, but I'm just the opposite.  A full-bladder orgasm is, for me, very intense, and it's what got me into holding my pee as a teen.  

Holding the morning pee is popular here, and also practiced by some non-omo people who would never admit they enjoy it.

Since i can remember i like the feeling of a very full bladder and since i can remember i like to hold my pee, especially i like to hold my morning pee for many hours.

Once i had the idea to skip peeing for one entire day.

I peed at 11 pm, then i skipped my morning pee and did not pee all day long. 
I went to sleep with my bladder full from the night before and from all the day, i skipped my morning pee and did hold it until next morning.

In the morning my bladder was full to explode and my urge was very painful, but i did like it.

On 10/23/2022 at 11:13 AM, Holdimax said:

As I reduce peeing to twice a day on a regular basis my normal schedule is noon and before going to bed. So I generally start into the day with an all but empty bladder and hold it until lunch time. Of course that means that I have to stand more or less of an urge every morning. Sometimes if in the mood or if circumstances force me I even skip my pee at noon and wait for some additional hours. Every now and then I even can reach end of shift and drive home with a bladder pent-up for 18 hrs and feeling close to bursting.

Sounds like me, I only go pee at like 4-5pm then before bed. So it's one short hold and one long hold each day. It's part of my training plan.

On 10/22/2022 at 2:13 AM, blasseroz said:

You’re correct. My late grandfather, who was a pharmacist for almost 60 years, told me once that all men would die of prostate cancer if they were able to live long enough. I guess if we ever start living indefinitely, we will have to have prostate surgery like dentists pull wisdom teeth now.

Edited by Onedude (see edit history)

sometimes yeah, i usually sleep in leggings this time of year, and love wetting my leggings, so i usually hold my morning pee for some time if i am free in the morning, have made it to the afternoon before losing control  before, but have also lost control not long into the morning if i drank a lot the night prior

Yes I absolutely have enjoyed skipping my morning pee. Actually it is my favorite way to hold my pee until I can't and wet my pants. I like to fill my bladder naturally,  which takes a long time. Since I always wake up needing to pee, half the work is already done. Three big mugs of tea, and a few hours later my bladder is painfully stretched to its limit, and my penis is aching with the pressure. However, I don't give in . I do everything imaginable to keep my pee from coming out, of course including squirming pee dancing, and tightly holding my dick. I have made it until around 11 AM before I start leaking. The leaks allow me to continue holding as the urine my kidneys keep producing leaks out. I have made it until 1 or 2 PM with increasingly longer and more frequent leaks. Once my jeans are already pee soaked I let  go, with a glorious long hard pee in my jeans.

I sometimes hold my morning pee if I sleep in diapers, just to keep them dry and clean if I don't have time to change. I've noticed that if I don't pee in the morning my body doesn't seem to start producing urine. I can hold until it's almost time to go to bed again, without limiting drinks or any discomfort. If I do pee in the morning I do get desperate during if I start holding later in the day.